Think IT is a great career? Guess again...

I'll bet you use it everyday, so who's the idiot?

btw; part of Microsoft security wouldn't let me open this website yesterday when the website owners included a Russian based hosting in their adds.

I know exactly what I use everyday. My browser doesn't even open those Russian ads, because I bloc k all that shit before Microsoft even notices it exists.

Wow! You are so good at everything! You are awesome!

I wish. I hire really good IT guys.

I'll bet you use it everyday, so who's the idiot?

btw; part of Microsoft security wouldn't let me open this website yesterday when the website owners included a Russian based hosting in their adds.

I know exactly what I use everyday. My browser doesn't even open those Russian ads, because I bloc k all that shit before Microsoft even notices it exists.

Wow! You are so good at everything! You are awesome!

It might seem that way to you, but I am actually pretty bad at security, which is why I educate myself, don't trust Microsoft, and use Sandboxie. That way, even when things get past my first line of defense, it won't get into my computer.

More or less than in-house, but a small business owner can take advantage of Microsoft security technology.
Ahh how cute, the guy who spends so much effort pretending to some big business man read an article about cloud computing and has come on here to make a thread implying expertise.

Dude you are clueless as usual, and nobody believes your Walter Mitty bullshit.

These guys are going to eliminate the IT departments in 95% of world businesses.

Microsoft Corporation

Enlighten us, just exactly how is the cloud going to eliminate IT departments?

IT won't be eliminated as long as business needs data, and business will always need data. Now, what WILL change is every business needing data centers, engineers to handle physical servers and software, and programmers to write code. The cloud could replace most if not all of a small company's data processing needs, and larger ones, though still utilizing a data center, won't need as many techs. Demand will be highest for architects, while coders will handle higher and higher levels of business logic as more and more code is commoditized.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back