Think Tank Report Concludes: Trump Would Raise Debt By $5.3 Trillion Over 10 (TEN) Years

Trump Would Increase Debt by $5.3 Trillion Over 10 Years, Think Tank Report Concludes
- Trump Would Increase Debt by $5.3 Trillion Over 10 Years, Think Tank Report Concludes

"While both presidential nominees would significantly add to the nation’s debt with their budget proposals, Republican Donald Trump would increase it drastically more than his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, according to a recent think tank report."

It is OBVIOUS that this was a LIBERAL 'Think Tank' because:

1. Barry raised the debt almost $7 Trillion in only 4 years...and these 'geniuses' believe Trump adding $5.3 Trillion in 10 years (2 years longer than if he were to win re-election).

2. These dorks somehow came up with the conclusion that The nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget’s analysis estimated that Clinton’s plans would increase the U.S. debt by $200 billion over 10 years. Hillary would burn through that in her 1st 4 months in office. She 'lost' $6 billion alone just while in the Sate Department and has spent about that much, if not more :)p) campaigning for office.

3. This clown act ADMITTED that in figuring their numbers they really don't know what Trump's plans entail so they just made up their own numbers to come to this conclusion. (Funny how it worked out in Hillary's favor when they just made shit up for Trump?! :p )

You should have read at least to the second line of your link:

"Republican Donald Trump would increase it drastically more than his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton."

It is OBVIOUS that this was a LIBERAL 'Think Tank' because:
...you want Trump's cock.

You have me confused with Bill Clinton and / or Anthony Weiner, Swim.

By the Way, Swim - after he added nearly $7 Trillion in new debt in only 4 years, Barry WISHES he had such a record - adding only $5.3 Trillion over a 10 year period. Hell, he wishes he had BUSH'S record - adding only $4 Trillion in 8 years!
bush added 6 trillion dollars to the national debt, he inherited 6 trillion, all the debt for all presidents before him, then added another 6 trillion in 8 years....and he did this during a period of a HOUSING BUBBLE/BOOM, which grew our economy every way but loose, from construction to mortgage lending and home equity loans that increased retail sales by consumer purchases with the loaned money....taxes on all of this boom's incomes/investments should have given us a surplus in taxes....but nooooooooooooooo, in the healthiest of times, he/ -really congress....increased spending like there was no tomorrow!

When alleged conservatives are clapping their hands for $4 trillion or in additional debt, you know we've gone down the fucking rabbit hole.
If offered a President who would raise the debt only $5 Trillion over 10 years, compared to Barry's nearly $7 Trillion in only 4 years, yeah most of the country would stand up, cheer, and take that in a heartbeat!

"Republican Donald Trump would increase it drastically more than his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton."

I did read it - that's why I pointed out that these delusional nutters claim $5.3 Trillion over 10 years is horrible...but seem to think Barry's nearly $7 trillion in only 4 years is acceptable.

Similarly, Barry concluded adding $4 trillion over 8 years during 2 wars, 9/11/01, and the economic aftermath of 9/11/01 was 'Un-Patriotic', then he and his fellow Libs added nearly $7 trillion in new debt in only 4 years!

:p

When alleged conservatives are clapping their hands for $4 trillion or in additional debt, you know we've gone down the fucking rabbit hole.
If offered a President who would raise the debt only $5 Trillion over 10 years, compared to Barry's nearly $7 Trillion in only 4 years, yeah most of the country would stand up, cheer, and take that in a heartbeat!

A true conservative would stand up and insist that both are unacceptable. But you're not a true conservative.

I did read it - that's why I pointed out that these delusional nutters claim $5.3 Trillion over 10 years is horrible...but seem to think Barry's nearly $7 trillion in only 4 years is acceptable.

Then you should be voting for Clinton.

Then you should be voting for Clinton.
you should vote for trump. hell that's 1/2 of what obummer put in. sounds good to me.

We are down to a 438 billion dollar deficit in 2015, Trump's plan would have a 530 billion dollar deficit average for 10 years,

and Obama is the bad guy here?

We are down to a 438 billion dollar deficit in 2015, Trump's plan would have a 530 billion dollar deficit average for 10 years,

and Obama is the bad guy here?
better than obummers. D'oh BTW, you have obumers 10 year average? I'd put near 800 million

As I said in another thread:

Trump can be summed up as a giant Politician's Syllogism logical fallacy.

1. We must do something.
2. Trump is something.
3. We must elect Trump.

The number one issue facing our country is our debt. From it flow all of our other problems. Solve the debt, and a lot of our problems will melt away. The low LFPR, the sluggish economy, low wages, etc.

Our debt problem is not going to be solved by the same kind of thinking that got us into this mess. So we obviously need people who think better and differently.

So there's the "something" which must be done.

Trump definitely thinks differently. He does NOT think better. And even more importantly, he has no solution to our debt problem. In fact, his plan ADDS another 10 trillion dollars to the debt! Not five trillion. TEN.

Trump has his Chumps bleeving it's all "because Mexicans", and the solution is an inanimate wall. Jesus, it sounds stupid just saying it out loud.

Sometime the cure is worse than the disease. That was true for ObamaCare, and it is just as true for Trump.

Hillary sucks, seriously sucks. She is the old thinking that got us into this mess. She is the disease.

Hillary will get us deeper into a mess. Trump is the "cure" which will bring a whole new level of damage that is beyond comprehension.

As I said in another thread:

Trump can be summed up as a giant Politician's Syllogism logical fallacy.

1. We must do something.
2. Trump is something.
3. We must elect Trump.

The number one issue facing our country is our debt. From it flow all of our other problems. Solve the debt, and a lot of our problems will melt away. The low LFPR, the sluggish economy, low wages, etc.

Our debt problem is not going to be solved by the same kind of thinking that got us into this mess. So we obviously need people who think better and differently.

So there's the "something" which must be done.

Trump definitely thinks differently. He does NOT think better. And even more importantly, he has no solution to our debt problem. In fact, his plan ADDS another 10 trillion dollars to the debt!

Trump has his Chumps bleeving it's all "because Mexicans", and the solution is an inanimate wall. Jesus, it sounds stupid just saying it out loud.

Sometime the cure is worse than the disease. That was true for ObamaCare, and it is just as true for Trump.

Hillary sucks, seriously sucks. She is the old thinking that got us into this mess. She is the disease.

Hillary will get us deeper into a mess. Trump is the "cure" which will bring a whole new level of damage that is beyond comprehension.
you forgot the one, he isn't the establishment and nobody owns him.

Forum List

Back