Think Tank Report Concludes: Trump Would Raise Debt By $5.3 Trillion Over 10 (TEN) Years

It's time to move on, but out of the frying pan in to the fire is NOT the way to go!!!! :D
Agreed - the last Liberal President added nearly $7 trillion in only 4 years. This Think Tank thinks Trump ($5 Trillion in 10 years) will even do better than Bush ($4 trillion in 8 years). No sense in letting another debt-exploding Lib have the reins. Vote Trump.
The Johnson administration was a long time ago.
it was wasn't it.
I'm not sure how relevant that last liberal president is to today's issues.
me either, I have no idea why you're talking about. Johnson is relevant how? excuse me while i.......................:lmao:
Someone thought that bringing up our last liberal president was meaningful. I question that.

Agreed - the last Liberal President added nearly $7 trillion in only 4 years. This Think Tank thinks Trump ($5 Trillion in 10 years) will even do better than Bush ($4 trillion in 8 years). No sense in letting another debt-exploding Lib have the reins. Vote Trump.
it was wasn't it.
me either, I have no idea why you're talking about. Johnson is relevant how? excuse me while i.......................:lmao:
Someone thought that bringing up our last liberal president was meaningful. I question that.
you should learn to read. who was our last liberal president? isn't it barak obummer?

it was wasn't it.
you should learn to read. who was our last liberal president? isn't it barak obummer?
Obama and Clinton 43 are moderates and Hillary is a little to the right of them. Johnson was our most recent liberal in the WH.

it was wasn't it.
Obama and Clinton 43 are moderates and Hillary is a little to the right of them. Johnson was our most recent liberal in the WH.
what was carter to you then?

Trump Would Increase Debt by $5.3 Trillion Over 10 Years, Think Tank Report Concludes
- Trump Would Increase Debt by $5.3 Trillion Over 10 Years, Think Tank Report Concludes

"While both presidential nominees would significantly add to the nation’s debt with their budget proposals, Republican Donald Trump would increase it drastically more than his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, according to a recent think tank report."

It is OBVIOUS that this was a LIBERAL 'Think Tank' because:

1. Barry raised the debt almost $7 Trillion in only 4 years...and these 'geniuses' believe Trump adding $5.3 Trillion in 10 years (2 years longer than if he were to win re-election).

2. These dorks somehow came up with the conclusion that The nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget’s analysis estimated that Clinton’s plans would increase the U.S. debt by $200 billion over 10 years. Hillary would burn through that in her 1st 4 months in office. She 'lost' $6 billion alone just while in the Sate Department and has spent about that much, if not more :)p) campaigning for office.

3. This clown act ADMITTED that in figuring their numbers they really don't know what Trump's plans entail so they just made up their own numbers to come to this conclusion. (Funny how it worked out in Hillary's favor when they just made shit up for Trump?! :p )

Not a liberal think tank at all: bi-partisan, funded by big tobacco.

Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget - SourceWatch

This is a serious group of financial experts, which serious experience in federal budgets. Policy wonks at their best.

Just the cost of deporting illegals, what with the additional hires, the military build-up Trump is proposing, and the lost revenues when the economy goes into the crapper when he slaps tarriffs on your goods, and tears up the trade treaties. It'll be like Great Britain and their Brexit vote.

Trump Would Increase Debt by $5.3 Trillion Over 10 Years, Think Tank Report Concludes
- Trump Would Increase Debt by $5.3 Trillion Over 10 Years, Think Tank Report Concludes

"While both presidential nominees would significantly add to the nation’s debt with their budget proposals, Republican Donald Trump would increase it drastically more than his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, according to a recent think tank report."

It is OBVIOUS that this was a LIBERAL 'Think Tank' because:

1. Barry raised the debt almost $7 Trillion in only 4 years...and these 'geniuses' believe Trump adding $5.3 Trillion in 10 years (2 years longer than if he were to win re-election).

2. These dorks somehow came up with the conclusion that The nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget’s analysis estimated that Clinton’s plans would increase the U.S. debt by $200 billion over 10 years. Hillary would burn through that in her 1st 4 months in office. She 'lost' $6 billion alone just while in the Sate Department and has spent about that much, if not more :)p) campaigning for office.

3. This clown act ADMITTED that in figuring their numbers they really don't know what Trump's plans entail so they just made up their own numbers to come to this conclusion. (Funny how it worked out in Hillary's favor when they just made shit up for Trump?! :p )

Not a liberal think tank at all: bi-partisan, funded by big tobacco.

This is a serious group of financial experts, which serious experience in federal budgets. Policy wonks at their best.

Just the cost of deporting illegals, what with the additional hires, the military build-up Trump is proposing, and the lost revenues when the economy goes into the crapper when he slaps tarriffs on your goods, and tears up the trade treaties. It'll be like Great Britain and their Brexit vote.
liberal and made uppy stuff.

Forum List

Back