Think Twice Before You Flip Somebody Off.....

There was only one of her and two of them. And soon as they saw she wasn't armed, they should have gotten out of the car and kicked her ass.

There was only one of her and two of them. And soon as they saw she wasn't armed, they should have gotten out of the car and kicked her ass.
Why get out when you can run the bitch over while safely in your vehicle?

I've been expecting to see my Brother In-Law in one of these California Road Rage/Idiot Sports Parents videos for the past 20 years. He did roids during his weightlifting career and is always cursing at people, especially when he's behind the wheel.

I've been expecting to see my Brother In-Law in one of these California Road Rage/Idiot Sports Parents videos for the past 20 years. He did roids during his weightlifting career and is always cursing at people, especially when he's behind the wheel.

That's why I put the video up.....to show people what it looks like and what can happen....our cars are our rolling homes and we will defend them....unless the other guy is too scary to mess with! :lol:

One of the pluses of a full sized pickup is it makes a great defensive weapon.

But then, so does the M1911 I carry. :badgrin:

And I flip the bird to any idiot that deserves it.

Good for you....but be advised everybody out there has a pistol these days...you ready to start shooting over getting cut off are ya?

Good for you....but be advised everybody out there has a pistol these days...you ready to start shooting over getting cut off are ya?

Of course not. Unless you count shooting the bird. lol

No, the gun is for defensive purposes only. Deadly force rules apply.

I bet money that 2 days ago those young people were on facebook talking shit about cops. Now they call crying for help.

Why get out when you can run the bitch over while safely in your vehicle?

Got any idea what that would do to your insurance premiums?

If I was really scared, and after she had tried to run me off the road and rammed my vehicle, I just might have run her over when she got out of her vehicle and started approaching mine. I wouldn't even be thinking of my insurance premiums, I'm sure. :D My adrenaline would be pumping by that time.

Of course not. Unless you count shooting the bird. lol

No, the gun is for defensive purposes only. Deadly force rules apply.

Hey you lead with your 1911, which is one of the most inaccurate weapons ever made and bragged about being ready to use it. So the other guy flips you off, and then it escalates...you draw yours, he draws his....you lose.

I had to stop riding motorcycles on the streets here in Phoenix before I got killed or whoever ran me off the road or just missed me did. It's hard to explain how drivers treat motorcycles....it's as if they don't see you and couldn't care less about it. So easy to get really messed up with even a minor collision that it tends to ENRAGE the guy on the motorcycle...especially when you yell at them and they flip you off....that right there is grounds for homicide in my book.

Here's the follow up. I live about 45 miles from where this all happened. It is not uncommon, and it is incredibly stupid.

PLACER COUNTY, Calif. (KCRA) —A woman faces several charges, including reckless driving and obstructing an officer, after a road rage-related crash that took place along Interstate 80 in Placer County this weekend, police said.

Dierdre Orozco, 50, is accused in a "highway violence incident," as the California Highway Patrol called it, on I-80 that started between Auburn and Colfax.

CHP arrests woman in scary I-80 highway violence incident Foothills Tahoe News - KCRA Home

Here's the follow up. I live about 45 miles from where this all happened. It is not uncommon, and it is incredibly stupid.

PLACER COUNTY, Calif. (KCRA) —A woman faces several charges, including reckless driving and obstructing an officer, after a road rage-related crash that took place along Interstate 80 in Placer County this weekend, police said.

Dierdre Orozco, 50, is accused in a "highway violence incident," as the California Highway Patrol called it, on I-80 that started between Auburn and Colfax.

CHP arrests woman in scary I-80 highway violence incident Foothills Tahoe News - KCRA Home

So she kept it up and got into it with the CHP too? :lol:

Forum List

Back