Think Twice Before You Flip Somebody Off.....

Of course not. Unless you count shooting the bird. lol

No, the gun is for defensive purposes only. Deadly force rules apply.

Hey you lead with your 1911, which is one of the most inaccurate weapons ever made and bragged about being ready to use it. So the other guy flips you off, and then it escalates...you draw yours, he draws his....you lose.

At 25 yards my M1911 is plenty accurate. The beat up military models weren't particularly accurate. But you can tune them well. I added a Wilson Combat trigger to mine and it made a huge difference. I also added Wilson Combat magazines, hammer, spring kit, and their pyramid 3 dot sights. Last addition was a sweet set of Crimson Trace grips. I'll be just fine.

Here's the follow up. I live about 45 miles from where this all happened. It is not uncommon, and it is incredibly stupid.

PLACER COUNTY, Calif. (KCRA) —A woman faces several charges, including reckless driving and obstructing an officer, after a road rage-related crash that took place along Interstate 80 in Placer County this weekend, police said.

Dierdre Orozco, 50, is accused in a "highway violence incident," as the California Highway Patrol called it, on I-80 that started between Auburn and Colfax.

CHP arrests woman in scary I-80 highway violence incident Foothills Tahoe News - KCRA Home

If she isn't an officer of the law she should also be charged with impersonating an officer. What a nut job.

At 25 yards my M1911 is plenty accurate. The beat up military models weren't particularly accurate. But you can tune them well. I added a Wilson Combat trigger to mine and it made a huge difference. I also added Wilson Combat magazines, hammer, spring kit, and their pyramid 3 dot sights. Last addition was a sweet set of Crimson Trace grips. I'll be just fine.

I didn't say the .45 round wouldn't go through a car door....it will...nice additions but it's still an antique weapon. I couldn't hit shit with one so in the RVN I carried my own Ruger Blackhawk with 100 rounds.

I didn't say the .45 round wouldn't go through a car door....it will...nice additions but it's still an antique weapon. I couldn't hit shit with one so in the RVN I carried my own Ruger Blackhawk with 100 rounds.

Indeed it is an antique weapon. But then, John Moses Browning has been dead for a while.

I chose the 1911 for the tradition involved, the round it fires, the concealability of the weapon, and the safety of it. Plus I like the way it feels better than any other semi-auto.

But I do love my Super Blackhawk too.

Also, the overwhelming choice by those involved in the action shooting sports. I forget the name of the particular one, but it involves rapid, accurate fire while running an obstacle course.

Also, the overwhelming choice by those involved in the action shooting sports. I forget the name of the particular one, but it involves rapid, accurate fire while running an obstacle course.

Go through a First Cav AIT (combat arms) course sometime....you'd be surprised what civilians are never taught and why. I was fine in jungle warfare...when we were sent to help 1st Marines in around the Citadel in Hue that was a whole different story....almost like Detroit. :lol:

I would have shot out the truck tires. No two ways about it.

All pout, no shout.

You would not have done a thing except get away.

Right. As soon as I shot out the tires, that dumb fuck wouldn't have been following me anymore.

It also sends a message - "fuck with the bull and get the horns."

Yeah, until that nut pulls out HER gun and starts firing back.

Heaven forbid you do the mature thing, and just meet the police as these ladies did.

Road rage suspect flashes wide grins wild gestures in court Local News - KCRA Home

Orozco's bail was originally set at $25,000. She interrupted the prosecutor as he asked to raise it to $500,000.

"Let's put it at $100," Orozco said.

Orozco was just in the Placer County Jail late last week, accused of running into the back of another car twice on Cirby Way in Roseville -- and then going over to the home of an acquaintance.

The homeowners said she drove onto the front lawn and threw large rocks through the plate glass window, threatening to kill the people inside.

She was released from jail one day before her encounter with the two women on I-80 near Gold Run.

On Tuesday, she pleaded not guilty to all the crimes and insisted her case be handled promptly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kind of surprised the court didn't order an 72 hour hold for psyche eval.

Road rage suspect flashes wide grins wild gestures in court Local News - KCRA Home

Orozco's bail was originally set at $25,000. She interrupted the prosecutor as he asked to raise it to $500,000.

Orozco was just in the Placer County Jail late last week, accused of running into the back of another car twice on Cirby Way in Roseville -- and then going over to the home of an acquaintance.

The homeowners said she drove onto the front lawn and threw large rocks through the plate glass window, threatening to kill the people inside.

She was released from jail one day before her encounter with the two women on I-80 near Gold Run.

On Tuesday, she pleaded not guilty to all the crimes and insisted her case be handled promptly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy crap! I had a friend who lived on Cirby Way in Roseville.....I wonder if this was his nutjob wife? It sure doesn't look like her, but this was 30 years ago...who knows.

they will let her out with another slap on the wrist

so she can go out and do this all over again

suppose the four restraining orders

are going to be enough to keep her at bay from the victims

Nah. Hand signals are acceptable while driving. Driving badly is never acceptable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy crap that crazy beeatch needs to be locked up for a long time.

Forum List

Back