Think Twice Before You Flip Somebody Off.....

Nah. Hand signals are acceptable while driving. Driving badly is never acceptable.

Driving badly is the the norm in California :D
And Pennsylvania :)

Having lived in both of those places I just have two words:
"New Orleans".

Atlanta is where everyone drives too fast. New Orleans, everybody drives like they personally invented the Quaalude and are working on a beta version. And they insist on using the wrong side of the road.

Nah. Hand signals are acceptable while driving. Driving badly is never acceptable.

"New Orleans".

Atlanta is where everyone drives too fast. New Orleans, everybody drives like they personally invented the Quaalude and are working on a beta version. And they insist on using the wrong side of the road.

I have never driven in NO...

Last edited:

"New Orleans".

I have never droven in NO...

If you do, bring your disbelief face.

"New Orleans".

I have never droven in NO...

If you do, bring your disbelief face.

:ack-1:

One more good reason for "conceal carry."

Riiiight, but we don't live in a culture of violence where every issue is solved by firearm, gotcha.

:rolleyes:

But SOME issues are. But THOSE issues CAN'T be solved IF you are unarmed or disarmed (as you and Obama would have it).

Uh - I didn't say anything about being "armed" or "disarmed"... here or anywhere else.

Did you hear something fly over your head?
Prolly not.

I flipped a woman off the other day and honked the ass out of her. The bitch deserved it. She was in the left lane with no one in front of her going the same speed as the cars in the other right lanes on a 3 lane highway. I was behind her flashing my lights at her to get the fuck over and that meant speeding up. What did she do? She slammed on her breaks. So, what I did was honk the hell out of her went 2 lanes two the right ditched them all and the merged all the way to the left and got right in front of this lady, rolled down my window and stuck my hand out a flipped her off, then I slammed on my breaks, then accelerated to 90 mph and got way ahead of everybody and proved my point. Fuck her. Bitch.

I flipped a woman off the other day and honked the ass out of her. The bitch deserved it. She was in the left lane with no one in front of her going the same speed as the cars in the other right lanes on a 3 lane highway. I was behind her flashing my lights at her to get the fuck over and that meant speeding up. What did she do? She slammed on her breaks. So, what I did was honk the hell out of her went 2 lanes two the right ditched them all and the merged all the way to the left and got right in front of this lady, rolled down my window and stuck my hand out a flipped her off, then I slammed on my breaks, then accelerated to 90 mph and got way ahead of everybody and proved my point. Fuck her. Bitch.

Yeah, that'll teach her! Show her that driving recklessly is cool!! I'm sure she was impressed by how big your dick is, since only someone with a big dick could cross 2 lanes, accelerate, then cross 2 lanes back and slam on the brakes.

You sure showed her. I bet she remembered it until the next song came on the radio.

Yeah, that'll teach her! Show her that driving recklessly is cool!! I'm sure she was impressed by how big your dick is, since only someone with a big dick could cross 2 lanes, accelerate, then cross 2 lanes back and slam on the brakes.

You sure showed her. I bet she remembered it until the next song came on the radio.

Oh she got the message alright.

Oh she got the message alright.

Yeah, I'm sure she changed her driving habits just because of you. Your "message" was nothing more than recklessness. And your nonsense is simply a danger to others on the roadways with you.

Next time just say "I acted like a moron" and save readers the time.

Forum List

Back