Think Twice Before You Flip Somebody Off.....

I was hitchhiking with a friend of mine back in the ought-70's when I flipped the finger to a guy in a pickup truck who passed us by. Turned out he was an off-duty State Trooper LOL. He came back and chewed my ass out but good. He demanded I.D. and I demanded his. Some weeks later I called him up and apologized.

I was hitchhiking with a friend of mine back in the ought-70's when I flipped the finger to a guy in a pickup truck who passed us by. Turned out he was an off-duty State Trooper LOL. He came back and chewed my ass out but good. He demanded I.D. and I demanded his. Some weeks later I called him up and apologized.

Merry Christmas Mr H

I flipped a woman off the other day and honked the ass out of her. The bitch deserved it. She was in the left lane with no one in front of her going the same speed as the cars in the other right lanes on a 3 lane highway. I was behind her flashing my lights at her to get the fuck over and that meant speeding up. What did she do? She slammed on her breaks. So, what I did was honk the hell out of her went 2 lanes two the right ditched them all and the merged all the way to the left and got right in front of this lady, rolled down my window and stuck my hand out a flipped her off, then I slammed on my breaks, then accelerated to 90 mph and got way ahead of everybody and proved my point. Fuck her. Bitch.

Yeah, that'll teach her! Show her that driving recklessly is cool!! I'm sure she was impressed by how big your dick is, since only someone with a big dick could cross 2 lanes, accelerate, then cross 2 lanes back and slam on the brakes.

You sure showed her. I bet she remembered it until the next song came on the radio.

Oh she got the message alright.

Yeah, I'm sure she changed her driving habits just because of you. Your "message" was nothing more than recklessness. And your nonsense is simply a danger to others on the roadways with you.

I've driven a million miles in 14 years mainly due to my job. I'm a brilliant defensive driver, but that woman got to me at the wrong day. I have no excuses I did something that was stupid. Every time I think about it I get pissed.

I flipped a woman off the other day and honked the ass out of her. The bitch deserved it. She was in the left lane with no one in front of her going the same speed as the cars in the other right lanes on a 3 lane highway. I was behind her flashing my lights at her to get the fuck over and that meant speeding up. What did she do? She slammed on her breaks. So, what I did was honk the hell out of her went 2 lanes two the right ditched them all and the merged all the way to the left and got right in front of this lady, rolled down my window and stuck my hand out a flipped her off, then I slammed on my breaks, then accelerated to 90 mph and got way ahead of everybody and proved my point. Fuck her. Bitch.
Next time just say "I acted like a moron" and save readers the time.

You got it.

defensive driving is the best policy

i too put on a lot of miles daily

there is not a day that goes by that i do not find at least one on coming vehicle partially

crossed over the lane

or some other potentially hazardous situation

if i was to go off on each of those incidents

i would have stroked out years ago

its a manifestation of the country being too lawyered-up and people not being able to settle their diffs the old fashioned way :meow:. They bring these pent-up frustrations into their cars w/ them.

So someone gets pissed at you for a minor faux paux on the road might have more to do w/ a fight they just had w/ their S.O. than anything you did to them. In the end, I try to diffuse the situation or :up: open up a can of whoop ass on 'em :cool-45:

I'm no spring chicken anymore but I'm not averse to a street brawl every now & then :) I seriously have to go to great lengths to maintain my composure w/ the number of assorted assclowns and self deputized peace officers that drive 40 mph in the fast lane.

Yeah, that'll teach her! Show her that driving recklessly is cool!! I'm sure she was impressed by how big your dick is, since only someone with a big dick could cross 2 lanes, accelerate, then cross 2 lanes back and slam on the brakes.

You sure showed her. I bet she remembered it until the next song came on the radio.

Yeah, I'm sure she changed her driving habits just because of you. Your "message" was nothing more than recklessness. And your nonsense is simply a danger to others on the roadways with you.

I've driven a million miles in 14 years mainly due to my job. I'm a brilliant defensive driver, but that woman got to me at the wrong day. I have no excuses I did something that was stupid. Every time I think about it I get pissed.

I averaged 5k miles a month for 15 years or so. I understand the frustration of idiots going slow. The going around her was not why I gave you shit. The slamming on the brakes to try and "show her" was what struck a nerve. I lost a good friend to someone pulling a similar maneuver outside Baltimore. The reactions of the other drivers caused a chain reaction that ended up killing him. He was a good, safe driver as well.

Merry Christmas.

defensive driving is the best policy

i too put on a lot of miles daily

there is not a day that goes by that i do not find at least one on coming vehicle partially

crossed over the lane

or some other potentially hazardous situation

if i was to go off on each of those incidents

i would have stroked out years ago

Let me put it this way... I have the best driving attorney in the state, because I drive so many miles.

I averaged 5k miles a month for 15 years or so. I understand the frustration of idiots going slow. The going around her was not why I gave you shit. The slamming on the brakes to try and "show her" was what struck a nerve. I lost a good friend to someone pulling a similar maneuver outside Baltimore. The reactions of the other drivers caused a chain reaction that ended up killing him. He was a good, safe driver as well.

Merry Christmas.

I don't doubt it. Sorry about your friend. Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas.

Yes, the roadways are not a place to try and be a tough guy. There are too many other people around, and anything could happen. You can never tell how someone is going to react. That is the scariest part of driving IMO, is that you have to put your trust in others to do the right thing.

Let's be real enough to acknowledge that driving is NOT a difficult skill. Nowadays most cars have automatic transmissions, and power assisted steering and brakes. And roadways are full of instructional signs and even signals that tell the driver when to go or stop. The unfortunate consequence is that any moron can get a license, and most people are so complacent that they don't bother to respond to the green signal in any sort of timely manner. And because of these troglodytes there has to be twice as many lanes as would otherwise be necessary, and then of course there must be more signals to tell what lanes to go when.

So, after they have ruined the driving experience for the rest of us, these dimbulbs also somehow think that they should be able to obstruct traffic without other drivers communicating to them with horns and hand signals. So they become the biggest hazard on the roadway; the PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE driver, who slams on his/her brakes for no goddam reason.

busted windshields are a big deal in a time like that --LOL

certainly worthy of a fix it ticket
Umm don't know what to say, Sorry you think it's a big deal or funny?

i think you are over reacting in both the cracked windshield post and in this post
I never overreact. Just because someone has committed a crime against me doesn't mean I should be excused from the one I was committing at the time. She should have been ticketed.

i think you are over reacting in both the cracked windshield post and in this post
I never overreact. Just because someone has committed a crime against me doesn't mean I should be excused from the one I was committing at the time. She should have been ticketed.

--LOL

you are still over reacting

first for the "crime" she would have been given a "fix it ticket" wow --LOL

secondly you have no knowledge of if she did or did not receive a "fix it ticket"

for the cracked windshield

--LOL

secondly you have no knowledge of if she did or did not receive a "fix it ticket"

A cracked windshield is rather benign compared to trying to run a person off the road! A person can be killed being run off the road, or another innocent driver unintentionally. Some people just like to be oppositional to everything I think. Lol.

--LOL

A cracked windshield is rather benign compared to trying to run a person off the road! A person can be killed being run off the road, or another innocent driver unintentionally. Some people just like to be oppositional to everything I think. Lol.

i would agree with that assessment

I never saw the finger. Just going on what I saw.

Citizens arrest is a complicated debate. But the use of dangerous force is a clear line.

Either way, the finger is figure of speech. Wreckless endangerment is not a freedom...

I agree with the "Selfie Defense" these girls used.

If someone did that to me they would have seen what a smiling face can turn into..Weak people ACT tough. True tough people are trained to have self discipline..(political message there)

I can generally talk to people these days, aka DIPLOMACY.. Sadly, every once in a while someone has an ego so big they want to take out the nice guy...This nice guy always wins (and deep down enjoys the small brains that dig out the me that use to be) But I never look very nice when I'm getting pulled off of you still punching your knocked out and bloody body. :)

I never saw the finger. Just going on what I saw.

Citizens arrest is a complicated debate. But the use of dangerous force is a clear line.

Either way, the finger is figure of speech. Wreckless endangerment is not a freedom...

I agree with the "Selfie Defense" these girls used.

If someone did that to me they would have seen what a smiling face can turn into..Weak people ACT tough. True tough people are trained to have self discipline..(political message there)

I can generally talk to people these days, aka DIPLOMACY.. Sadly, every once in a while someone has an ego so big they want to take out the nice guy...This nice guy always wins (and deep down enjoys the small brains that dig out the me that use to be) But I never look very nice when I'm getting pulled off of you still punching your knocked out and bloody body. :)

For me, I would like to think that I would do what these women did, only with less annoying whining. BUT, if that had been a man and my family would have been endangered......

Forum List

Back