Think Twice Before You Flip Somebody Off.....

I never saw the finger. Just going on what I saw.

Citizens arrest is a complicated debate. But the use of dangerous force is a clear line.

Either way, the finger is figure of speech. Wreckless endangerment is not a freedom...

I agree with the "Selfie Defense" these girls used.

If someone did that to me they would have seen what a smiling face can turn into..Weak people ACT tough. True tough people are trained to have self discipline..(political message there)

I can generally talk to people these days, aka DIPLOMACY.. Sadly, every once in a while someone has an ego so big they want to take out the nice guy...This nice guy always wins (and deep down enjoys the small brains that dig out the me that use to be) But I never look very nice when I'm getting pulled off of you still punching your knocked out and bloody body. :)

For me, I would like to think that I would do what these women did, only with less annoying whining. BUT, if that had been a man and my family would have been endangered......

I guess I can't talk about whining. I remember one time when I was trying to drive in the snow, but I suck at it wicked bad, and I went just sailing right on through a few intersections, hit a few curbs, almost hit a few cars and maybe some people too. By the time I got home, I left my car in the road running and went in the house crying to my boyfriend that he had to move the car. :lol: That was when I was like 19 though. I was bawling my eyes out.

Citizens arrest is a complicated debate. But the use of dangerous force is a clear line.

Either way, the finger is figure of speech. Wreckless endangerment is not a freedom...

If someone did that to me they would have seen what a smiling face can turn into..Weak people ACT tough. True tough people are trained to have self discipline..(political message there)

I can generally talk to people these days, aka DIPLOMACY.. Sadly, every once in a while someone has an ego so big they want to take out the nice guy...This nice guy always wins (and deep down enjoys the small brains that dig out the me that use to be) But I never look very nice when I'm getting pulled off of you still punching your knocked out and bloody body. :)

For me, I would like to think that I would do what these women did, only with less annoying whining. BUT, if that had been a man and my family would have been endangered......

I guess I can't talk about whining. I remember one time when I was trying to drive in the snow, but I suck at it wicked bad, and I went just sailing right on through a few intersections, hit a few curbs, almost hit a few cars and maybe some people too. By the time I got home, I left my car in the road running and went in the house crying to my boyfriend that he had to move the car. :lol: That was when I was like 19 though. I was bawling my eyes out.

Crying is one thing, but those girls were whiners.

Crying is one thing, but those girls were whiners.

Especially at the end, when she was like "please, oh please help us!" Lol.

I was wondering when the babes started calling each other "dude"?
huh_zps297f809f.png

huh_zps297f809f.png

Dude! I call people dude sometimes, but it's usually dudes that I say it to. :biggrin:

My kids call their mom dude when they are feeling "disrespectful"

Dude, that's nasty! :lol:

LOL, that's as far as they disrespect her, they fear me too much to go any further. Addressing us as anything other than ma'am or sir results in pushups.

huh_zps297f809f.png

Dude! I call people dude sometimes, but it's usually dudes that I say it to. :biggrin:

LOL, that's as far as they disrespect her, they fear me too much to go any further. Addressing us as anything other than ma'am or sir results in pushups.

Harsh, dude, harsh! :biggrin:

huh_zps297f809f.png

I am harsh, and I'll never have a kid who has to worry about being shot by a cop.

Good. Let her go play in jail for a few months or years for assault with a deadly weapon (the truck).

I am harsh, and I'll never have a kid who has to worry about being shot by a cop.

Unless he decides "fuck this" and caves in your skull with a ball-peen hammer, or spikes Sunday dinner with D-Con, or doses your coffee with methanol.

Forum List

Back