Think Twice Before You Flip Somebody Off.....

Here's the follow up. I live about 45 miles from where this all happened. It is not uncommon, and it is incredibly stupid.

PLACER COUNTY, Calif. (KCRA) —A woman faces several charges, including reckless driving and obstructing an officer, after a road rage-related crash that took place along Interstate 80 in Placer County this weekend, police said.

Dierdre Orozco, 50, is accused in a "highway violence incident," as the California Highway Patrol called it, on I-80 that started between Auburn and Colfax.

CHP arrests woman in scary I-80 highway violence incident Foothills Tahoe News - KCRA Home

If she isn't an officer of the law she should also be charged with impersonating an officer. What a nut job.

And the Youtube girls should be charged for driving with a busted windshield that no one has bothered to mention. Along with the fact the finger had nothing to fo with the incident.

Hmm. I remember seeing some movie that had a similar plot, except it was a guy and he was a psychopathic murderer. Lol.

You are referring to Duel.

As a public service, let me just add that If you are recording something important, you might want to turn you phone whatever is the opposite way that these ladies are holding it.

Just sayin'

And the title should have been 'The Blair Ditch Project'

She'll end up killing innocent people.
Put her in a cell with a 350 pound bull dyke for a few months. By the time she's been pimped out and 'married' to every bull dyke in the prison she'll be able to watch her flip flops through her ass hole.

I would have shot out the truck tires. No two ways about it.

All pout, no shout.

You would not have done a thing except get away.

Right. As soon as I shot out the tires, that dumb fuck wouldn't have been following me anymore.

It also sends a message - "fuck with the bull and get the horns."

Yeah, until that nut pulls out HER gun and starts firing back.

Heaven forbid you do the mature thing, and just meet the police as these ladies did.

I seriously think I would have run her over if she had approached my car in such a manner after everything else that had happened. Lol.

Look at the bright side though, if she survived, I'll bet she would NEVER do that to anyone again. :D

I really couldn't even tell what exactly was going on in that video. No audio, and crappy cameraman.

Turn your speaker on, fella. Good grief.
My audio is on, but nothings coming through.

Your lucky. It was kind of annoying to listen to them crying. :lol: I understand that they were afraid, but I can tell that people play it up for the camera. It's all about the drama.

yes that driver was annoying, by the end i was hoping she got her ass kicked

Okay, maybe I wouldn't run her over, but I would have at least scared her. Lol. After trying to run the girls off the road, she deserved that at least. Not only could she have killed those girls but anyone who happened to be around them. That woman should also lose her privilege to drive forever, on top of any criminal charges.

I really couldn't even tell what exactly was going on in that video. No audio, and crappy cameraman.

Your lucky. It was kind of annoying to listen to them crying. :lol: I understand that they were afraid, but I can tell that people play it up for the camera. It's all about the drama.

They were ALL annoying drama queens, which is probably why there was a problem to begin with. :lol:

They were ALL annoying drama queens, which is probably why there was a problem to begin with. :lol:

probably so I mean flipping random people off? Grow up. And talk about overreacting to being flipped off LOL

Nah. Hand signals are acceptable while driving. Driving badly is never acceptable.

Driving badly is the the norm in California :D

California is the best state to learn driving skills, in my opinion. I learned them there, and have a spotless driving record. I leaned defensive driving in CA and boy has that come in handy...lol.

Nah. Hand signals are acceptable while driving. Driving badly is never acceptable.

Driving badly is the the norm in California :D

California is the best state to learn driving skills, in my opinion. I learned them there, and have a spotless driving record. I leaned defensive driving in CA and boy has that come in handy...lol.

Too funny! Virginia is another great place to hone driving skills.
Especially in the Hampton Roads area or the beltway.

Last edited:
Road rage suspect flashes wide grins wild gestures in court Local News - KCRA Home

Orozco's bail was originally set at $25,000. She interrupted the prosecutor as he asked to raise it to $500,000.

"Let's put it at $100," Orozco said.

Orozco was just in the Placer County Jail late last week, accused of running into the back of another car twice on Cirby Way in Roseville -- and then going over to the home of an acquaintance.

The homeowners said she drove onto the front lawn and threw large rocks through the plate glass window, threatening to kill the people inside.

She was released from jail one day before her encounter with the two women on I-80 near Gold Run.

On Tuesday, she pleaded not guilty to all the crimes and insisted her case be handled promptly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kind of surprised the court didn't order an 72 hour hold for psyche eval.
Holy crap! I had a friend who lived on Cirby Way in Roseville.....I wonder if this was his nutjob wife? It sure doesn't look like her, but this was 30 years ago...who knows.

I was driving on Cirby Way Friday night...I may have had a brush with death :ack-1:

Forum List

Back