Third Employee Complains Of Workplace Sexual Behavior By Cain

Cain is making a classic mistake of making the story worse than it is by trying to cover-up. He needs to get out in front of this story if he wants to have a shot at President or a VP slot.

Editorial: Herman Cain's shifting story raises doubts
All the same, the Republican presidential aspirant had better get the facts out soon, or he might end up as the latest politician to learn that coverups do more damage than the offense.

Since Politicodisclosed the complaints Sunday, Cain has tried just about everything else.

how great is it folks. they are picking off all the gop candidates one by one. and by any sleaze tactic they come up with..

they did it with Palin and now Cain..

I guess if the people don't care. that is how it will be

how great is it folks. they are picking off all the gop candidates one by one. and by any sleaze tactic they come up with..

I just wish we could all get along... and be as honorable as the right has been toward Obama...

you know that the r's are competing with r's to be the "generic r" who will so certainly crush obama.

why would the d's be involved now.

remember, the obama rumors about wright and the birth certificate started in the hillary camp.

at least that is what the r's tout every time as an excuse when they still use those rumors years later.

that was probably too much.

sorry about that.

Who is "they"?

I just wish we could all get along... and be as honorable as the right has been toward Obama...

Yeah sure you do. as you post one inflammatory thread after another DAILY..from the Hufferpost or thinkprogress..

Cain is making a classic mistake of making the story worse than it is by trying to cover-up. He needs to get out in front of this story if he wants to have a shot at President or a VP slot.

All the same, the Republican presidential aspirant had better get the facts out soon, or he might end up as the latest politician to learn that coverups do more damage than the offense.

Since Politicodisclosed the complaints Sunday, Cain has tried just about everything else.

I don't know about Cain

It's not just this story but everything he is asked......his answers seem to be all over the place and when you try to pin him down he acts offended or persecuted

His performance on this issue is puzzling

I don't know about Cain

It's not just this story but everything he is asked......his answers seem to be all over the place and when you try to pin him down he acts offended or persecuted

His performance on this issue is puzzling

he is shucking and jiving.

no suh, boss.

so perry is picking off all the GOP people? hmmmmm didnt think your post out again huh?

Palin? hahahahhahahahahahahhaha thats a rather lame excuse.

Republicans are eating their own...

Obama is just sitting back laughing

so perry is picking off all the GOP people? hmmmmm didnt think your post out again huh?

Republicans are eating their own...

Obama is just sitting back laughing

Absolutely!!!!! All this GOP "fingering" is making it too easy for him. I'm sure he would enjoy at least a little challenge....

whatever you say Jack..have a good evening

Forum List

Back