Third Marysville Student dies.

Oh please. Your "point" has been ridiculed, debunked, and soundly beaten over and over and over. That you are not bright enough to see that is not my problem.

If you had any point you would not have had to lie over and over and over. But you have lied. And lied so many times it has become laughable.

Even the other anti-gun people on USMB don't take you seriously or laugh at you.

I've got you gun nuts shitting your pants because, honestly, most of you know that most Americans are sick of the carnage that results from your fetish.

Washington state told the NRA to go fuck itself on Tuesday and put strict background checks on private and online gun sales.

You've got people laughing at you. Nothing more.

And now they are "strict background checks"? A few days ago it was "... a watered down system the National Rampage Association insisted on.".

What happened to make it so strict? lol Or should I ask which was the lie?

The Washington ones got rid of private sales, on line sales and gun show sales being exempt from background checks and their are a lot more strict than NICS.

Which is why the NRA threw a shitload of money into Washington and still lost.

The Washington ones got rid of private sales, on line sales and gun show sales being exempt from background checks and their are a lot more strict than NICS.

Which is why the NRA threw a shitload of money into Washington and still lost.

A lot more strict than NICS?

from:Washington Alliance for Gun Responsibility About Initiative Measure No. 594

"Initiative 594 closes this loophole in Washington State by requiring that private sales and transfers —including those at gun shows or on the internet— go through the same background check process as sales through a licensed gun dealer."

So tell me how the background check is a lot more strict than the NICS?

You mean the fact you can't get around them.

Come on, the NRA absolutely shit their pants over this. they dumped tons of money and even tried to put up a competing resolution to confuse the issue.

And they still lost.

They dumped a ton of money trying to beat Malloy and Hickelooper. They lost there, too.

Hey Winterborn, why do you think the majority of our suicides are done with a gun?
Could it be because they are easily accessible and very effective. Could be huh?

Absolutely! But is that the only easily accessible and effective method?

Seeing as how MOST of our suicides are committed with a gun, I would be interested to hear what other methods have the same features ie, easy access and extremely effective. And when murder/suicide is on the agenda, nothing else comes close to using a gun.

But if I am wrong, I am sure you have evidence of that.

Though I have to admit, in my area we have had two recent murder/suicides and I'll be damned if the shooter didn't live. Sunofabitchs. So now we have to spend tens of thousands of dollars saving the life of a murderer.
Ah well. part of the price we pay to be "free".

You mean the fact you can't get around them.

Come on, the NRA absolutely shit their pants over this. they dumped tons of money and even tried to put up a competing resolution to confuse the issue.

And they still lost.

They dumped a ton of money trying to beat Malloy and Hickelooper. They lost there, too.
So they are the same "...watered down system..." as before, but now everyone has to use it, regardless of whether a professional gun dealer is involved?

Cool by me.

But for someone who rants and raves about how gun dealers ignore the "watered down system" and how it is exploited by straw buyers, you seem pretty excited about the same system now being more widespread.

But for someone who rants and raves about how gun dealers ignore the "watered down system" and how it is exploited by straw buyers, you seem pretty excited about the same system now being more widespread.

I think it shows where voter sentiment is. We're sick of your shit.

Obviously, I expect the gun peddlers to keep doing the same shoddy work and keep giving guns to orange haired goons doing bad heath ledger impressions. And then we'll propose tougher laws when those guys shoot up more kiddies.

Hey Winterborn, why do you think the majority of our suicides are done with a gun?
Could it be because they are easily accessible and very effective. Could be huh?

Absolutely! But is that the only easily accessible and effective method?

Seeing as how MOST of our suicides are committed with a gun, I would be interested to hear what other methods have the same features ie, easy access and extremely effective. And when murder/suicide is on the agenda, nothing else comes close to using a gun.

But if I am wrong, I am sure you have evidence of that.

Though I have to admit, in my area we have had two recent murder/suicides and I'll be damned if the shooter didn't live. Sunofabitchs. So now we have to spend tens of thousands of dollars saving the life of a murderer.
Ah well. part of the price we pay to be "free".

Facts and Figures

The AFPS says 50.9% of suicides use a gun. So around half.

The thing about it being so effective is that is shows the person truly WANTED to die. If someone wants to die, it is not difficult. Drive off a cliff. Jump off a building. Electrocute yourself.

I think it shows where voter sentiment is. We're sick of your shit.

Obviously, I expect the gun peddlers to keep doing the same shoddy work and keep giving guns to orange haired goons doing bad heath ledger impressions. And then we'll propose tougher laws when those guys shoot up more kiddies.

Voter sentiment for background checks is fine. And yes, you are sick.

Voter sentiment is that we are sick of picking up newspapers and turning on the news and finding one of you just exercised your Second Amendment Rights on the bodies of schoolchildren.

Voter sentiment is that we are sick of picking up newspapers and turning on the news and finding one of you just exercised your Second Amendment Rights on the bodies of schoolchildren.

So now you'll push to have mental health professionals held responsible for not reporting dangerous patients when those patients go on a rampage?

And no one likes to read about the shootings. But most people understand that it is lunacy to hold 65 million law abiding citizens responsible for teh actions of 10k. Punishing the 99.9% for the actions of 0.1% is crazy.

So now you'll push to have mental health professionals held responsible for not reporting dangerous patients when those patients go on a rampage?

And no one likes to read about the shootings. But most people understand that it is lunacy to hold 65 million law abiding citizens responsible for teh actions of 10k. Punishing the 99.9% for the actions of 0.1% is crazy.

YOu guys blame everyone but the guns.

No guns. No shootings.

This isn't complicated.

Not in your lifetime buddy.

Actually, the tide is turning against you gun whacks. eventually, the NRA isn't going to be able to excuse away the next school massacre.

Keep in mind, this slaughter of children in Washington is why the referendum won.

Not in your lifetime buddy.

Actually, the tide is turning against you gun whacks. eventually, the NRA isn't going to be able to excuse away the next school massacre.

Keep in mind, this slaughter of children in Washington is why the referendum won.
Joe, it's one thing to discuss gun control measures, I can live with that discussion.
You however live in this illusion that guns are going to be rounded up and destroyed. What's the point in discussing something you'll never see ?

YOu guys blame everyone but the guns.

No guns. No shootings.

This isn't complicated.

So we make them illegal and they will just disappear?? Wow, why didn't we do that with drugs?

We blame the people who USE the guns.

Joe, it's one thing to discuss gun control measures, I can live with that discussion.
You however live in this illusion that guns are going to be rounded up and destroyed. What's the point in discussing something you'll never see ?

Guy, you gun fetishists live in a fantasy world where guns make you safer and compensate for your tiny dicks.

They don't.

So we make them illegal and they will just disappear?? Wow, why didn't we do that with drugs?

Guns have to be manufactured. Point is, countries HAVE banned gun ownership. After which their crime rates went down and less people died.

Guy, you gun fetishists live in a fantasy world where guns make you safer and compensate for your tiny dicks.

They don't.

I guess the people who have used a gun to defend themselves or stop a crime might argue that point.

Guns have to be manufactured. Point is, countries HAVE banned gun ownership. After which their crime rates went down and less people died.

And their suicide rates didn't go down. Which shows your numbers are flawed, at best.

Forum List

Back