Third Marysville Student dies.

And it is funny that you continually count injuries in the horrors of gun ownership, but for stopping a crime or self defense it only counts when the criminal is killed. Hypocrisy is your second strongest talent here, isn't it?
Do you have reliable numbers of how many of the whopping 78,000 gun injuries are criminals getting injured?

Didn't think so.

Not even close to relevant. You have said that the 201 deaths shows how many times guns have been used to stop crimes, and would not even entertain the idea that there were times civilians used guns to stop crimes without killing someone.

Joey still ranting and raving ?

I think all the salve in the world won't ease the butt hurt he has felt since Tuesday Night

Naw, I'm indifferent to it. Just a speed bump on our road to being a European Social Democracy.

One where we don't let crazy fucks own guns.

that won't happen. we are too well armed and most of the military would oppose it to

social democracy is oppressive

Why doesn't Joe just move to Europe then?

Joey still ranting and raving ?

I think all the salve in the world won't ease the butt hurt he has felt since Tuesday Night

Naw, I'm indifferent to it. Just a speed bump on our road to being a European Social Democracy.

One where we don't let crazy fucks own guns.

Yeah, another pipedream that will never happen. Just like your dream of sending people to jail when they never broke a law.

Why doesn't Joe just move to Europe then?

Because I want to fix this country.

Because I want to watch all you gun nuts weep when your guns are taken to the smelters and you have to watch them melt.

Good luck with that. In CT they passed a law requiring all owners of assault rifles to register them. There are tens of thousands of CT residents that are refusing to follow the bullshit law. And yet, the gov. if doing little or nothing about it.

Yeah, another pipedream that will never happen. Just like your dream of sending people to jail when they never broke a law.

There's going to be a day when gun sellers will be considered with the same reverence as pedophiles.

And that day is coming, soon.

You are so full of shit your eyes must be brown. The only people who consider legitimate business owners (who follow the letter of the law) to be held in the same reverence as pedophiles are a handful of nutcases like you.

You are so full of shit your eyes must be brown. The only people who consider legitimate business owners (who follow the letter of the law) to be held in the same reverence as pedophiles are a handful of nutcases like you.

I don't consider selling murder machines to be a "legitimate" business.

I don't consider you a valid source for what is or is not a legitimate business.

I don't consider you a valid source for what is or is not a legitimate business.

He probably isn't a valid source for much of anything at all. Lol.

You are so full of shit your eyes must be brown. The only people who consider legitimate business owners (who follow the letter of the law) to be held in the same reverence as pedophiles are a handful of nutcases like: you.

If we promise to miss you, will you move to Europe? :D

You can't even fix yourself, you idiot.

Yup, the "let's make it about Joe because I can't argue his point." scheme. That never gets old.

Oh please. Your "point" has been ridiculed, debunked, and soundly beaten over and over and over. That you are not bright enough to see that is not my problem.

If you had any point you would not have had to lie over and over and over. But you have lied. And lied so many times it has become laughable.

Even the other anti-gun people on USMB don't take you seriously or laugh at you.

Oh please. Your "point" has been ridiculed, debunked, and soundly beaten over and over and over. That you are not bright enough to see that is not my problem.

If you had any point you would not have had to lie over and over and over. But you have lied. And lied so many times it has become laughable.

Even the other anti-gun people on USMB don't take you seriously or laugh at you.

I've got you gun nuts shitting your pants because, honestly, most of you know that most Americans are sick of the carnage that results from your fetish.

Washington state told the NRA to go fuck itself on Tuesday and put strict background checks on private and online gun sales.

Forum List

Back