Third Marysville Student dies.

As are you. But I do not celebrate the deaths of even liars like you.

Yup, because clearly not agreeing with you on guns is the same as being a Nazi murderer or a pedophile cultist.

Dismissed...

As are you. But I do not celebrate the deaths of even liars like you.

Yup, because clearly not agreeing with you on guns is the same as being a Nazi murderer or a pedophile cultist.

Dismissed...

Disagreeing with me is fine. It is the lying and the celebration of people being murdered that puts you into the sicko category.

And which was the Nazi murderer? The woman holding her baby or the 15 year old running away and shot in the back?

Because the bitch had enough guns to fight the Zombie Apocolypse.

No, because she loved her son and had no way to get him the help he needed...and she paid for her mistakes with her life....

But I'm talking about your fellow Gun Fetishists, who get on here all day every day about how they want to shoot Negroes and government officials.

The only ones who talk about killing minorities with guns....seems to be you joe....are you "projecting" again....you should talk to someone about that...

Disagreeing with me is fine. It is the lying and the celebration of people being murdered that puts you into the sicko category.

And which was the Nazi murderer? The woman holding her baby or the 15 year old running away and shot in the back?

Well,t hey were both Nazis, so fuck 'em.

No, because she loved her son and had no way to get him the help he needed...and she paid for her mistakes with her life....

leaving guns around the house and letting him play violent video games all day was the oppossite of "helping".

Sadly, 20 preschoolers and 6 teachers paid for her mistakes.

Well,t hey were both Nazis, so fuck 'em.

Yeah, we already know that you celebrate the gov't murdering people who believe in certain things. We also know you want someone else to do the murdering. Whats wrong? Haven't got the balls to go shoot these "nazis" yourself?

But you called them "nazi murderers". Since neither of them murdered anyone, that was another lie? How many is that now??

leaving guns around the house and letting him play violent video games all day was the oppossite of "helping".

Sadly, 20 preschoolers and 6 teachers paid for her mistakes.

Maybe some of those 20 preschoolers would grow up to be racists. Or one of the six teachers might have been a racist. Then you could celebrate at least part of them dying.

Yeah, we already know that you celebrate the gov't murdering people who believe in certain things. We also know you want someone else to do the murdering. Whats wrong? Haven't got the balls to go shoot these "nazis" yourself?

But you called them "nazi murderers". Since neither of them murdered anyone, that was another lie? How many is that now??

They murdered a federal agent. They should have double tapped the lot of them.

Maybe some of those 20 preschoolers would grow up to be racists. Or one of the six teachers might have been a racist. Then you could celebrate at least part of them dying.

Naw, Sammy the Nazi was pretty far gone by the time he was 14 being raised by crazy people. HIs future involved prison and a lot of tatoos with swastikas on them.

They murdered a federal agent. They should have double tapped the lot of them.

No, they didn't. I was referring to the two people who were killed. Neither of them murdered anyone, and you know it. Just more lies.

Naw, Sammy the Nazi was pretty far gone by the time he was 14 being raised by crazy people. HIs future involved prison and a lot of tatoos with swastikas on them.

And how can you be absolutely sure none of those preschoolers were being raised by crazy people? It could be cause for celebration by you. Since you are the one who celebrates murders of people for what they think. And you have the audacity to talk about the gun nuts who say they will shoot criminals attacking them and gov't forces who try to take away their rights? At least they have the balls to do it themselves, and at least they are talking about killing someone for what they DO, not what they THINK.

You are far worse than those you condemn. You cheer the murders of innocents, want people killed for what they believe (despite the fact they have done nothing wrong), you are too cowardly to do it yourself, and you lie more than most politicians.

Is Joe still dreaming of his gun ban ?

Oh yeah, he is still dreaming that dream.

He is also fantasizing about putting gun dealers in jail, despite the fact that they have broken no law.

And he dreams of a day when federal officers can just shoot anyone who has beliefs he deems bad.

He really is a sick little fucker.

Third Marysville High School Shooting Victim Dies - NBC News

A third teenage victim of last week's Washington state high school shooting has died — raising to four the number of fatalities from the moment when a student opened fire in a cafeteria then shot himself.

Shaylee Chuckulnaskit, 14, died Friday afternoon, according to afficials at Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, Wash.

Zoe Galasso, 14, was killed during the shooting by Jaylen Fryberg, freshman at Marysville-Pilchuck High School. Gia Soriano, also 14, died Sunday at the same hospital.

Wow. Good thing we have a Second Amendment where any emotionally disturbed teen can have easy access to guns.

yeah since the laws against first degree murder, among others didn't stop him, maybe a stupid gun law will

do you morons have any clue how stupid you sound?

There's nothing in the 2nd amendment that allows "emotionally disturbed teens easy access to guns".

I agree. Now, go tell that to your buddies in the NRA. They seem to not have the concept of "Well-Regulated Militias" down.
remind me where it said gun ownership is something congress has the power to regulate

what's wrong

did someone take a shot at you at some point in your life

did one of your lovers get shot while breaking and entering?

seriously what causes this hate of gun owners?

Forum List

Back