Third Marysville Student dies.

Oh well, that's the price you pay to live here. Don't like it, move somewhere like Australia then, because you're not going to see guns banned here.
Accept it, like many of us do with such things as a million babies aborted a year, or find yourself a new home.

Except you guys don't accept a million lumps of cells aborted every year. You guys try all sorts of shit to make it harder on women to get abortions.

Seriously, fuck you gun nuts. I'm tired of a body count for your fetish.

You have an irrational fear of guns.

aka until you can get hacks into SCOTUS..............to ignore the Constitution..........................Like the hacks put in by Obama. and we will not obey anyway.

I've got no problem with the ATF kicking down your door.
I'm sure you don't..............Which is why you turkeys shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Well, you gun nuts are good at removing yourselves from the gene pool. but we really can't wait for natural selection to run its course.

Responsible Gun Owner s 2-Year-Old Shoots Himself In Head In Another Tragic Accident Crooks and Liars

CLAYMONT, Del. (CBS) — A two-year-old is in critical condition after police say he accidentally shot himself in the head inside a home in Delaware Tuesday morning.

The shooting happened at about 10 a.m. in a home on Cliffside Court at the Valley Run Apartments in Claymont, Delaware.

According to investigators, officers with the New Castle County Police Department were called to the home for the report of a two-year-old who shot himself in the head.

Paramedics performed CPR at the scene and the child was eventually flown to Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in critical condition.

New Castle County Police Department officials said the child was at the home with his mother when the shooting occurred.
Sad story, I grieve with the family and friends, but no, you cannot have my guns or my gun rights.

Around 35% of the population owns guns. Whether they are members of the NRA or not is not even close to relevant. That slightly more than 1/3 of the population owns guns means that your fantasies will not come true. And many people who do not own guns will not vote for your insane policies (banning hunting, banning all private gun ownership, prosecuting people who have broken no law, ect ect).

Well, you keep telling yourself that.

because the amount of pissing yourself you do on eveyr gun thread doesn't convince me that you feel so secure in your fetish.

Really? Because I am simply trying to discuss a hobby I enjoy and correct the lies you post.

I have no fetish (or at least not one involving firearms. :biggrin: )

Wow, you learned how to "Lie with Maps". Very n ice.

Point is, those other countries have sensible gun laws. They don't have Adam Lanza and his Mommy preparing for the Zombie Apocolypse.

Once again, is Lanza part of this? Was the shooter in Marysville known to be mentally ill? Did Nancy Lanza ever mention "zombies" at all? Or are lies your only offering?

Lanza was able to get a gun because the gun culture armed him.

Period.

Same with this kid. He shouldn't have had access to a gun, he did have access to a gun.

If you gun nuts were smart, you'd be fighting for laws to keep people like that from getting guns. But clearly, you just dance to the gun industry's tune, and they knew if the crooks and the crazies didn't get guns, no one else would be that keen on having them in the house, either.

Really? We would be arguing that?

Tell me, numbnuts, have I argued for or against proper storage of firearms?

And does the NRA advocate proper storage or do they not?

And of there was no gun, this kid could have killed more people with homemade poison gases or explosives.

Point is, those other countries have sensible gun laws. They don't have Adam Lanza and his Mommy preparing for the Zombie Apocolypse.
Then why don't you consider immigrating to one of those countries, if this is such a big deal with you.
You are in the minority, most Americans do not want guns banned.

Then why don't you consider immigrating to one of those countries, if this is such a big deal with you.
As long as he stays away from the Czech Republic. Joe, you won't qualify for welfare benefits, which are really low anyway, since you aren't a citizen. Stay in Chicago. Shithole though it is, they are much more tolerant of parasites.

aka until you can get hacks into SCOTUS..............to ignore the Constitution..........................Like the hacks put in by Obama. and we will not obey anyway.

I've got no problem with the ATF kicking down your door.
I'm sure you don't..............Which is why you turkeys shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Well, you gun nuts are good at removing yourselves from the gene pool. but we really can't wait for natural selection to run its course.

Responsible Gun Owner s 2-Year-Old Shoots Himself In Head In Another Tragic Accident Crooks and Liars

CLAYMONT, Del. (CBS) — A two-year-old is in critical condition after police say he accidentally shot himself in the head inside a home in Delaware Tuesday morning.

The shooting happened at about 10 a.m. in a home on Cliffside Court at the Valley Run Apartments in Claymont, Delaware.

According to investigators, officers with the New Castle County Police Department were called to the home for the report of a two-year-old who shot himself in the head.

Paramedics performed CPR at the scene and the child was eventually flown to Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in critical condition.

New Castle County Police Department officials said the child was at the home with his mother when the shooting occurred.
crooks and liars is a fitting title when dealing with your bull shit Joe

You know, more than one school shooting per week happen since Sandy Hook.n the first six weeks of 2014 alone, there were 13 school shootings including one eight-day period in which there were four shootings in K-12 grade schools. America, what's going on?

You know, more than one school shooting per week happen since Sandy Hook.n the first six weeks of 2014 alone, there were 13 school shootings including one eight-day period in which there were four shootings in K-12 grade schools. America, what's going on?

Copycats. The "glory" of fame, or in this case infame. Just reinforces my contention that what the perps are after is not murder but mayhem -- the drama you can only get from strafing people into helplessness from a distance. Our gun culture preaches it, worships it and reinforces it every day as the sacrament to address powerlessness. Then we're supposed to act surprised when it manifests in RL.

The day before Columbine, Harris and Klebold were nobodies. Now we don't need to explain who they were.

School shootings? As in, as firearm discharged on school grounds?

link?

As long as he stays away from the Czech Republic. Joe, you won't qualify for welfare benefits, which are really low anyway, since you aren't a citizen. Stay in Chicago. Shithole though it is, they are much more tolerant of parasites.

Guy, would anyone want to go to your shithole of a country. Even the Slovaks couldn't get away from you guys fast enough.

Guy, would anyone want to go to your shithole of a country. Even the Slovaks couldn't get away from you guys fast enough.
That's the spirit Joe. And don't forget that you wouldn't qualify for welfare as a non-citizen!

Considering the exodus from Chicago, you haven't much room to talk.

Most Americans don't want to be terrorized by guys like Cho and Lanza and HOlmes.

So lets put their names in the database (as their shrinks should have done) and prevent them from buying guns from dealers.

Chicago's had the same rough population for decades, dude. Unlike Detroit or Cleveland.

Chicago's had the same rough population for decades, dude. Unlike Detroit or Cleveland.
Your argument then it's less of a shit hole than Detroit or Cleveland?

Forum List

Back