Third Marysville Student dies.

You're like one of those retarded kids who keeps slamming his head into the wall until he get attention.

Oh, so asking questions about the actual topic of the OP (instead of continuing on about another shooting) is knocking my head against a wall?

Are the questions too hard for you? Or is it that they just don't fit your neat little rants?

Or I simply don't give a fuck about them. I would guess he got the guns from his parents. But we haven't seen a news account on that and I'm really not interested enough to look it up.

Bottom line. 4 Children are dead because people who should have guns have them.

You're like one of those retarded kids who keeps slamming his head into the wall until he get attention.

Oh, so asking questions about the actual topic of the OP (instead of continuing on about another shooting) is knocking my head against a wall?

Are the questions too hard for you? Or is it that they just don't fit your neat little rants?

Dude the questions are too hard for JoeB he's just a moron who just keeps thinking that anyone with a gun is a crazy gun nut going to shoot up a school

Or I simply don't give a fuck about them. I would guess he got the guns from his parents. But we haven't seen a news account on that and I'm really not interested enough to look it up.

His father owned the gun. Do you know anything about his father? Is he crazy?

I know you don't give a fuck about them. You don't give a fuck about the facts either. That shows with every post you make.

4 teenagers died because one of them was emotionally disturbed. And unlike your claims with the other shootings, no one know the shooter was as disturbed as he was. 3 murders and a suicide. Yes, it is a tragedy. But it is not a sufficient reason for the draconian measures you want to take. And those measures won't be taken.

Third Marysville High School Shooting Victim Dies - NBC News

A third teenage victim of last week's Washington state high school shooting has died — raising to four the number of fatalities from the moment when a student opened fire in a cafeteria then shot himself.

Shaylee Chuckulnaskit, 14, died Friday afternoon, according to afficials at Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, Wash.

Zoe Galasso, 14, was killed during the shooting by Jaylen Fryberg, freshman at Marysville-Pilchuck High School. Gia Soriano, also 14, died Sunday at the same hospital.

Wow. Good thing we have a Second Amendment where any emotionally disturbed teen can have easy access to guns.
Black kids are dying in the streets of your city by emotionally-disturbed thugs at mind-boggling rates. Why not mention that?

All you want to do is blame innocent people and something that has no power on it's own.

I know you don't give a fuck about them. You don't give a fuck about the facts either. That shows with every post you make.

HIs father should go to prison, then.

And, no, I don't care how he got the gun. It's obvious he shouldn't have had one.

4 teenagers died because one of them was emotionally disturbed. And unlike your claims with the other shootings, no one know the shooter was as disturbed as he was. 3 murders and a suicide. Yes, it is a tragedy. But it is not a sufficient reason for the draconian measures you want to take. And those measures won't be taken.

Again, I think people are getting pretty sick and tired of the price in blood we are paying for your Gun Fetish.

HIs father should go to prison, then.

And, no, I don't care how he got the gun. It's obvious he shouldn't have had one.

Well duh, Sparky. It is always obvious in retrospect. The trick is to turn that astounding intellect of yours towards identifying the crazies before they kill folks. You seem to think it is easy to do. Please tell us how?

Again, I think people are getting pretty sick and tired of the price in blood we are paying for your Gun Fetish.

I am tired of the price paid for the incompetence of the mental health community and the lack of care for those with mental issues. I am tired of people lying about the background check system, and then not wanting to make it effective. I am tired of the fear-mongering that takes rare events and makes them sound commonplace.

But mostly I am tired of idiots complaining that my ownership of guns has anything to do with any crimes.

Well duh, Sparky. It is always obvious in retrospect. The trick is to turn that astounding intellect of yours towards identifying the crazies before they kill folks. You seem to think it is easy to do. Please tell us how?

Well, no, you see, the trick is to keep guns out of the hands of crazies.

If your argument is that there was no way you could tell Joker Holmes was Crazy with the Orange Hair and thinking he was the Joker when his college was throwing him out for being nuts, then simple enough solution.

Make the standard for gun ownership so high a Crazy can't possibly reach it.

I am tired of the price paid for the incompetence of the mental health community and the lack of care for those with mental issues. I am tired of people lying about the background check system, and then not wanting to make it effective. I am tired of the fear-mongering that takes rare events and makes them sound commonplace.

But mostly I am tired of idiots complaining that my ownership of guns has anything to do with any crimes.

Guy, the reason that the background check system isn't effective is because the NRA has spent 30 years watering it down. The NRA is the one who fought to keep the Gun SHow Loophole in place, which puts a lot of dangerous guns on our streets.

One school shooting is too commonplace.

Well, no, you see, the trick is to keep guns out of the hands of crazies.

If your argument is that there was no way you could tell Joker Holmes was Crazy with the Orange Hair and thinking he was the Joker when his college was throwing him out for being nuts, then simple enough solution.

Make the standard for gun ownership so high a Crazy can't possibly reach it.

Your argument that Holmes walked in, with orange hair and claiming to be the Joker, was babbling like an idiot, put money on the counter and they just handed him an assault rifle, is laughable.

Guy, the reason that the background check system isn't effective is because the NRA has spent 30 years watering it down. The NRA is the one who fought to keep the Gun SHow Loophole in place, which puts a lot of dangerous guns on our streets.

One school shooting is too commonplace.

Guy, the reason the background check is ineffective is because the medical professionals don't add the names of the patients that they KNOW are dangerous. And you want to protect them? There is only one way to know for sure that someone is crazy, and that is to have them talk to a shrink. But you want to excuse the shrink's incompetence and rely on hair color??

A third teenage victim of last week's Washington state high school shooting has died — raising to four the number of fatalities from the moment when a student opened fire in a cafeteria then shot himself.

Shaylee Chuckulnaskit, 14, died Friday afternoon, according to afficials at Providence Regional Medical Center in Everett, Wash.

Zoe Galasso, 14, was killed during the shooting by Jaylen Fryberg, freshman at Marysville-Pilchuck High School. Gia Soriano, also 14, died Sunday at the same hospital.

Wow. Good thing we have a Second Amendment where any emotionally disturbed teen can have easy access to guns.

Muslimsvsguns.jpg

What is your solution?.

This should be good

-Geaux

Yeah, I guess if you totally ignore the 32,000 gun fatalities in this country, we don't have a gun problem.

There are 100 graves dug every day for the victims of gun violence, dude. It's avoiding them that's the problem.

Acceptable risk

-Geaux

Forum List

Back