Third Marysville Student dies.

This is proof you have learned nothing from history.

Sorry, guy, the Nazis and Communists have plenty of guns. Guns weren't the problem.

The fact that most people stopped caring what the other side thought was.

So your knowledge of history stops at Nazis and Commies.

You silly lovers of tyrannical government will get a lot of people killed....because you are so completely ignorant of the true nature of government.

Why do lefties want to disarm America?

Answer:
Because then they can impose even greater statist control.

Because most of you don't need guns and we are getting tired of 32,000 gun deaths and 78,000 gun injuries every year to satisfy your fetish.

The 10,000 murders are not reason enough to take away the rights of 65 million citizens.

It is for me. No good reason for a civilian to own a gun. and it's clear you fetishists have no intention of policing yourselves. so eveyrone out of the pool.

See, you're being absurd. It's one thing to call for more gun control, but you don't want American citizens to be able to own guns at all.
That puts you in the minority, and we're not going to let a small minority take away our guns.
So please realize that threads like this are a waste of time, because you're never going to get your way.

You silly lovers of tyrannical government will get a lot of people killed....because you are so completely ignorant of the true nature of government.

I'm more afraid of nuts like you than I am of any government.

Of course you are Joe. That's because you're a coward and depend on others to subsidize your failure to provide and protect. But go ahead. Expect everyone else to be responsible for your life and evidently, its failures. Its cool,. I know folks like you in America are followers, not a leader among you.

-Geaux

While 50% of all suicides are committed with a gun, second place goes to hanging. I would argue that sans the gun, the other metrics will fill the gap left from the optimum tool, the gun. Sure, if I were to build a house, and didn't have a nail gun, I would use a hammer. Just takes longer

Actually, hanging isn't just a second, it's a DISTANT second.

And, yes, when you seal off a method of suicide, the suicide rate goes down.

No, it doesn't. Look at Australia. They passed strict regulations on firearms and the rates stayed the same or went up.

Black kids are dying in the streets of your city by emotionally-disturbed thugs at mind-boggling rates. Why not mention that?

Because it's not relevant to this conversation.
Liar. It's obviously because you don't give a rat's ass about black thugs unless they are like Martin Brown and you think you can get some political mileage from them.

See, you're being absurd. It's one thing to call for more gun control, but you don't want American citizens to be able to own guns at all.
That puts you in the minority, and we're not going to let a small minority take away our guns.
So please realize that threads like this are a waste of time, because you're never going to get your way.

Every other industrialized country has banned private gun ownership or severely limits it to responsible people.

Only a matter of time before this one figures it out, too.

Every other industrialized country has banned private gun ownership or severely limits it to responsible people.

Only a matter of time before this one figures it out, too.

So...because the rest of the world's governments are tyrannical, ours should be too.

Too stupid.

Proof you are completely ignorant of reality.

Must be a terrible life.

Tell me, when was the last time the "government" killed a whole bunch of people in this country?

When was the last time a Gun Nut killed a bunch of people?

Pretty sensible to be more worried about a gun nut.

Damn Little Joe you really are too far gone...out there where the buses don't run.

Government agents kill citizens with regularity. And if dunces like you get your way and disarm Americans, it will happen much more often.

if you knew anything about history, you will know this.

Stop being a child.

Yeah, I guess if you totally ignore the 32,000 gun fatalities in this country, we don't have a gun problem.

There are 100 graves dug every day for the victims of gun violence, dude. It's avoiding them that's the problem.
A large portion of those 32,000 would be done anyway with ot without a gun SUICIDE how many times are you going to spam that position and get your ass kicked about it?
Hey Japan is a good example of killing without a gun SUICIDE.

How many school shootings has Japan had in the past few years?

Damn Little Joe you really are too far gone...out there where the buses don't run.

Government agents kill citizens with regularity. And if dunces like you get your way and disarm Americans, it will happen much more often.

if you knew anything about history, you will know this.

Stop being a child.

Again, guy, you talk smack and stuff, but the fact is, when we had a real case of a government agent shooting a citizen under questionable circumstances, all you wingnuts circled the wagon around the cop.

Point stands. I'm more likely to be shot by a gun nut than a cop.

Forum List

Back