Third SpaceX rocket explodes. Many will be killed in space. We must focus on Earth and the people here. Space exploration is a death sentence.!

You didn't answer my question, so I'll assume you have no morals
You will assume that anyway, because you are a deranged cultist who thinks one can only have morals if they are dictated to him by an imaginary sky daddy in am iron age text. I am unmoved.

Fossils just represent the location of the poor animal that died. It has nothing to do with time.
Fossils represent location, environment, time, anatomy, diet, and relations to other living things, to name but a few things.
Atheists are usually wrong and you are wrong. It just shows where the animal died. The rest are the lies you been brainwashed with. You have no evidence. Just today, I have soft tissue with RNA and DNA found in dinosaur fossils. Also, C-14 remaining.

It seems the atheists think living elsewhere is better than living on Earth.
Alas, you're just putting your ignorance on display. Just because you don't know how much information is contained in a fossil that doesn't mean someone with training and an open mind can't do better.

Forum List

Back