Thirty Days 100K Covid Fatalities.

Well Biden has been in power for thirty days now and there have been 100K covid fatalities. Extrapolated out that adds up to 1.2 million fatalities per year WITH A VACCINE AND MASKING. Trumps total for 2020 without a vaccine and limited masking 397K. Thoughts?

How about posting some evidence to back up your assertions?
Haven't been keeping up over the past year, eh. Where have you been hiding, in China Joes Basement? Rhetorical. Here ya' go moron. Learn how to use the internet or quit smoking so much dope so you can remember what every news outlet on earth has been saying for a year. United States Coronavirus: 28,765,423 Cases and 511,133 Deaths - Worldometer

Well Biden has been in power for thirty days now and there have been 100K covid fatalities. Extrapolated out that adds up to 1.2 million fatalities per year WITH A VACCINE AND MASKING. Trumps total for 2020 without a vaccine and limited masking 397K. Thoughts?
It's Trump's fault.

Also Ted Cruz's fault.

Did I mention Ted was on vacation as those people died?

My thoughts: A virus is going to do what a virus is going to do regardless of who is president.
Then why have the democrats been blaming Trump's policies for a year? Are you saying that Trump had nothing to do with the virus spread or death toll?
The effects of Trump are rippling through the universe and will effect us for another 200 years tops.

Therefore, anything can be blamed on him within that time frame.

Luckily for Trump, there is no way the Republic can last that long under democrat control.

My thoughts: A virus is going to do what a virus is going to do regardless of who is president.
Then why have the democrats been blaming Trump's policies for a year? Are you saying that Trump had nothing to do with the virus spread or death toll?
The effects of Trump are rippling through the universe and will effect us for another 200 years tops.

Therefore, anything can be blamed on him within that time frame.

Luckily for Trump, there is no way the Republic can last that long under democrat control.
Glad we got that cleared up.

They did it because it helped them politically. Yes, I believe Trump had little to do with the virus spread or the death toll. A virus is going to do what a virus is going to do.

I believe Biden is president today because of Covid - 19.

They did it because it helped them politically. Yes, I believe Trump had little to do with the virus spread or the death toll. A virus is going to do what a virus is going to do.

I believe Biden is president today because of Covid - 19.
True,

9 out of 10 ballots were filled out by a Covid virus, dead ones as well.

I had to say this on another thread.

I don't like Biden. Have not liked him or trusted him since the 80's.

However, you can't link those deaths to him (or Trump).

And the extrapolation is akin to out and out lying.

There is enough to get Biden on without resorting to making up this kind of garbage.

There is enough to get Biden on without resorting to making up this kind of garbage.
Where was all this righteous indignation when it was the left and the MSM that was trashing Trump for the last year? I didn't make up anything. United States Coronavirus: 28,765,423 Cases and 511,133 Deaths - Worldometer The extrapolation was exactly what the left and MSM have been doing for a year. The FACT remains, The death toll in the US from covid-19 until Jan 19, 2021 was 417K. That was without a vaccine for 11 months. The death toll from Jan 20 to present is 511K and that is WITH a vaccine in place. China Joe and the democrats are incompetents and if you are one of them, you are complicit.

Where was all this righteous indignation when it was the left and the MSM that was trashing Trump for the last year? I didn't make up anything. United States Coronavirus: 28,765,423 Cases and 511,133 Deaths - Worldometer The extrapolation was exactly what the left and MSM have been doing for a year. The FACT remains, The death toll in the US from covid-19 until Jan 19, 2021 was 417K. That was without a vaccine for 11 months. The death toll from Jan 20 to present is 511K and that is WITH a vaccine in place. China Joe and the democrats are incompetents and if you are one of them, you are complicit.
Let's start a rumor that Biden is a Republican.

Haven't been keeping up over the past year, eh. Where have you been hiding, in China Joes Basement? Rhetorical. Here ya' go moron. Learn how to use the internet or quit smoking so much dope so you can remember what every news outlet on earth has been saying for a year. United States Coronavirus: 28,765,423 Cases and 511,133 Deaths - Worldometer

I see that you are a recent member here, who never saw my numerous postings on this topic that have been posted since early last year.

Your numbers in post 1 remains unsupported. The link you gave me, I was probably the first one in the forum to post that source about 10 months ago. Heck just a few days ago I used that very link to make a fool of an Englishman: More Proof that lockdowns are political not based on science POST 40

Your partisan politics is why you are being stupid in the thread.

I see that you are a recent member here, who never saw my numerous postings on this topic that have been posted since early last year.

Your numbers in post 1 remains unsupported. The link you gave me, I was probably the first one in the forum to post that source about 10 months ago. Heck just a few days ago I used that very link to make a fool of an Englishman: More Proof that lockdowns are political not based on science POST 40
And your point is?

And your point is?

Oh my you are that obtuse!

:rolleyes:

Your partisan politics is why you are being stupid in the thread.
Opinions are like colons--most people have one, some are just more full of excrement than others. It is clear where yours falls and you are more than welcome to it.

And your point is?

Oh my you are that obtuse!

:rolleyes:
Obtuse? I see a liberal that feels that when he used a common resource (gee, I used Merriam Webster three days before you did, nyah nyah nyah) somehow makes him more important in any but his own mind. An insecure little twerp that feeds his ego by thinking he made a fool of an Englishman. Come back when they promote you to third grade.

Forum List

Back