Thirty Days 100K Covid Fatalities.

Well Biden has been in power for thirty days now and there have been 100K covid fatalities. Extrapolated out that adds up to 1.2 million fatalities per year WITH A VACCINE AND MASKING. Trumps total for 2020 without a vaccine and limited masking 397K. Thoughts?

How about posting some evidence to back up your assertions?
Worldmeters.com go look for yourself.

You can't do that, why don't YOU show the evidence in support of post one?

So far ZERO evidence presented to support this assertion:

"Well Biden has been in power for thirty days now and there have been 100K covid fatalities. Extrapolated out that adds up to 1.2 million fatalities per year WITH A VACCINE AND MASKING. Trumps total for 2020 without a vaccine and limited masking 397K. Thoughts?"

It appears my reasonable request are making some people appear stupid and lazy.
I get 90,166.....

Ha ha, you used a different link and only 10,000 low. What you seem to miss that by YOUR link, the daily death rate has dropped rapidly in the last 3 1/2 weeks, over a FIFTY percent drop from the January 26 high......

You affectively destroyed post one attack on President Biden.

BWAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
You said post stats so I did.....and you are cheering because my count only has him killing 90,000 instead of 100,000? So it will take Pinochijoe 6 months to reach 2020 totals rather than 5. And take a wild guess, just why do you think they daily death leftyflu death count is subsiding now....couldn't be the pneumonia and flu counts are going up could it?

You are overlooking the part where YOUR link shows that for most of his 4 week presidency, the death rate has been plummeting. there is no way you can blame him for the first week at all since he just got sworn in.

You also overlooked the part where the daily death rate rise rapidly in Trumps last 3 1/2 months from October 20 low of 683 deaths to January 20 his departure day showing 4,409 deaths. My god! by your obstinate stupidity you are making Trump look bad here!

You should stop now, I am using YOUR link to demolish post one article. You are now making a total fool of yourself here. You should follow the facts as YOUR link shows......

:laugh:
The total is the total looneybin......and the overall US mortality rate is UP.....not down.

Your stupidity is off the charts:

2 Metrics 7-Day Average Curves | The COVID Tracking Project

The daily and death rate has been dropping for weeks now, all this from YOUR link you idiot!

Well Biden has been in power for thirty days now and there have been 100K covid fatalities. Extrapolated out that adds up to 1.2 million fatalities per year WITH A VACCINE AND MASKING. Trumps total for 2020 without a vaccine and limited masking 397K. Thoughts?

Biden has NO PLAN for dealing with Covid. He's ordered the border patrol and ICE to release illegals UNTESTED into American cities.

Joe Biden's is the most anti-science administration we have EVER had.

Haven't been keeping up over the past year, eh. Where have you been hiding, in China Joes Basement? Rhetorical. Here ya' go moron. Learn how to use the internet or quit smoking so much dope so you can remember what every news outlet on earth has been saying for a year. United States Coronavirus: 28,765,423 Cases and 511,133 Deaths - Worldometer
indeed and we know it is not covid thats killing them,its the vaccine.

"Well Biden has been in power for thirty days now and there have been 100K covid fatalities. Extrapolated out that adds up to 1.2 million fatalities per year WITH A VACCINE AND MASKING. Trumps total for 2020 without a vaccine and limited masking 397K. Thoughts?"

I get 90,166.....

Ha ha, you used a different link and only 10,000 low. What you seem to miss that by YOUR link, the daily death rate has dropped rapidly in the last 3 1/2 weeks, over a FIFTY percent drop from the January 26 high......

You said post stats so I did.....and you are cheering because my count only has him killing 90,000 instead of 100,000? So it will take Pinochijoe 6 months to reach 2020 totals rather than 5. And take a wild guess, just why do you think they daily death leftyflu death count is subsiding now....couldn't be the pneumonia and flu counts are going up could it?

You are overlooking the part where YOUR link shows that for most of his 4 week presidency, the death rate has been plummeting. there is no way you can blame him for the first week at all since he just got sworn in.

You also overlooked the part where the daily death rate rise rapidly in Trumps last 3 1/2 months from October 20 low of 683 deaths to January 20 his departure day showing 4,409 deaths. My god! by your obstinate stupidity you are making Trump look bad here!

You should stop now, I am using YOUR link to demolish post one article. You are now making a total fool of yourself here. You should follow the facts as YOUR link shows......

The total is the total looneybin......and the overall US mortality rate is UP.....not down.

The daily and death rate has been dropping for weeks now, all this from YOUR link you idiot!
Again, moron, the testing has slowed down significantly so will the cases....and deaths.....but Pinochijoe's mortality rate is CLIMBING because a fake narrative cannot change the facts. Like Forrest says, are you stupid or something?

I get 90,166.....

Again, moron, the testing has slowed down significantly so will the cases....and deaths.....but Pinochijoe's mortality rate is CLIMBING because a fake narrative cannot change the facts. Like Forrest says, are you stupid or something?

You have yet to dispute your own linked charts......, the ones that doesn't agree with you.......

:cuckoo:

I get 90,166.....

You have yet to dispute your own linked charts......, the ones that doesn't agree with you.......

The stats are the stats.....the thread is about Pinochijoe's death total one month in and I looked it up for you.....the rest is just your idiot libber spin now isn't it?

I get 90,166.....

The stats are the stats.....the thread is about Pinochijoe's death total one month in and I looked it up for you.....the rest is just your idiot libber spin now isn't it?

You can lie to yourself all you want, YOUR link says you are a bald faced liar!

Cheers.

I get 90,166.....

This moron is going to keep repeating the same garbage over and over. He is an admitted troll. His profile says as much when he admits that he goes from board to board trying to stir it up. He has low self esteem and gets an ego boost when people get tired of his garbage and give in to get rid of him. I cancelled him--No sense in getting into a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Forum List

Back