🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This about sums up all of Trump and Trump ally legal arguments

Sidney Powell had similar problems with her court filings. Either she does not have a professional proof reader or the proof reader missed the errors on purpose.

I'm kind of thinking they don't have any help, they're just doing it themselves and they are very bad at it.
Here is another wrinkle. At a meeting Friday, trump supposedly discussed making Sidney Powell a Special counsel. White house senior officials are even starting to worry about him and what he might do.
Officials increasingly alarmed about Trump’s power grab
Senior Trump administration officials are increasingly alarmed that President Trump might unleash — and abuse — the power of government in an effort to overturn the clear result of the election.
The big picture: Their fears include Trump's interest in former national security adviser Michael Flynn's wild talk of martial law; an idea floated of an executive order to commandeer voting machines; and the specter of Sidney Powell, the conspiracy-spewing election lawyer, obtaining governmental power and a top-level security clearance.

A senior administration official said that when Trump is "retweeting threats of putting politicians in jail, and spends his time talking to conspiracy nuts who openly say declaring martial law is no big deal, it’s impossible not to start getting anxious about how this ends."

• "People who are concerned and nervous aren’t the weak-kneed bureaucrats that we loathe," the official added. "These are people who have endured arguably more insanity and mayhem than any administration officials in history."

Yeah, I read the first paragraph of another story that these two individuals who are a cancer on our democratic principals got into a shouting match with others in the Oval Office over martial law. We still have a month of this crap to go.

I guess a typo nullifies the mountain of sworn statements, video evidence, mathematical proof, and hundreds of eye witnesses to the Democratic stealing of the 2020 election.

Sidney Powell had similar problems with her court filings. Either she does not have a professional proof reader or the proof reader missed the errors on purpose.

I'm kind of thinking they don't have any help, they're just doing it themselves and they are very bad at it.
Here is another wrinkle. At a meeting Friday, trump supposedly discussed making Sidney Powell a Special counsel. White house senior officials are even starting to worry about him and what he might do.
Senior Trump administration officials are increasingly alarmed that President Trump might unleash — and abuse — the power of government in an effort to overturn the clear result of the election.
The big picture: Their fears include Trump's interest in former national security adviser Michael Flynn's wild talk of martial law; an idea floated of an executive order to commandeer voting machines; and the specter of Sidney Powell, the conspiracy-spewing election lawyer, obtaining governmental power and a top-level security clearance.

A senior administration official said that when Trump is "retweeting threats of putting politicians in jail, and spends his time talking to conspiracy nuts who openly say declaring martial law is no big deal, it’s impossible not to start getting anxious about how this ends."

• "People who are concerned and nervous aren’t the weak-kneed bureaucrats that we loathe," the official added. "These are people who have endured arguably more insanity and mayhem than any administration officials in history."

Well when a retired generals talk about unleashing the military then you got to be amazed on how he brings them down to his level. Of course some are already at the lower levels of humanity like his lawyers. A desperate lawyers is not going to turn down someone with deep pockets. Well I do not want to classify all lawyers in the same level as Rudy and Sidney.

I guess a typo nullifies the mountain of sworn statements, video evidence, mathematical proof, and hundreds of eye witnesses to the Democratic stealing of the 2020 election.

What sworn statements? Trump's lawyers aren't filing sworn statements, because they don't fucking having any. They don't have witnesses either. But the states; have witnesses - thousands of them, including thousands of Republican poll watchers - all of whom swear the election was conductedly fairly.

Trump is lying to you.

No natural curiosity on your part?

I asked for the link, isn't that sufficient for my interest? But since YOU were the one made the original post, it is YOUR responsibility to post the source for it.

Now I have read through it, I think there is too much attention given to it since here is the common language:

For those unacquainted with legal boilerplate, the phrase is typically rendered: “I declare and verify under penalty of perjury.” The core phrase is contained in federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1746(2)).

his small change is to this:

Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. §1746, I declare and verify under plenty of perjury that the facts contained in the foregoing Verified Complaint for Declaratory and Injunctive Relief are true and correct.

I think he meant PENALTY, but you and others made a big freaking deal about it, it is an obvious slip, probably under pressure.

The peoples reactions over the obvious slip are speculative over his departure from the usual language.

Here is HIS reaction to the error:

“Every lawyer has found an embarrassing error in a brief after filing,” said Massachusetts-based criminal defense attorney Karen Goldenberg via Twitter. “Forgive yourself. It’s not as bad as this one.”

Shortly after Law&Crime reached out to Wood, but before this article was published, Wood addressed the spelling snafu:

“That was a typographical error,” Wood said via email. “I am imperfect. Just like you.”

“God bless you,” he concluded."

large size and bolding mine

======

Did you bother to read YOUR OWN LINK?

:rolleyes:

I asked for the link, isn't that sufficient for my interest? But since YOU were the one made the original post, it is YOUR responsibility to post the source for it.

Now I have read through it, I think there is too much attention given to it since here is the common language:

For those unacquainted with legal boilerplate, the phrase is typically rendered: “I declare and verify under penalty of perjury.” The core phrase is contained in federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1746(2)).

Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. §1746, I declare and verify under plenty of perjury that the facts contained in the foregoing Verified Complaint for Declaratory and Injunctive Relief are true and correct.

I think he meant PENALTY, but you and others made a big freaking deal about it, it is an obvious slip, probably under pressure.

The peoples reactions over the obvious slip are speculative over his departure from the usual language.

“Every lawyer has found an embarrassing error in a brief after filing,” said Massachusetts-based criminal defense attorney Karen Goldenberg via Twitter. “Forgive yourself. It’s not as bad as this one.”

Shortly after Law&Crime reached out to Wood, but before this article was published, Wood addressed the spelling snafu:

“That was a typographical error,” Wood said via email. “I am imperfect. Just like you.”

======

Everybody knew what he wants you to think and interpret what he meant, but it is a court filing and interpretation is part of describing and convincing viewpoint of evidence, not reality or evidence itself, as in the legal world, words do have meanings. I go with the Freudian slip explanation, as many courts and judges have seen what passes for evidence from the guy.

======

Everybody knew what he wants you to think and interpret what he meant, but it is a court filing and interpretation is part of describing and convincing viewpoint of evidence, not reality or evidence itself, as in the legal world, words do have meanings. I go with the Freudian slip explanation, as many courts and judges have seen what passes for evidence from the guy.

You really lack imaginative thinking, the words Plenty and Penalty are similar.....

This response to Law&crime, who asked him about it, he responds BEFORE his error was publicly exposed:

LOL, you democrats are trying too hard to ignore the probable, that is was an innocent mistake. You are trying too hard to crucify him over it, go ahead and build your mountain out of a molehill.

======

You really lack imaginative thinking, the words Plenty and Penalty are similar.....

This response to Law&crime, who asked him about it, he responds BEFORE his error was publicly exposed:

LOL, you democrats are trying too hard to ignore the probable, that is was an innocent mistake. You are trying too hard to crucify him over it, go ahead and build your mountain out of a molehill.
What was the date of his refiling, again? When a typo changes the absolute meaning in a legal filing, I would expect it to be refiled. Probably not worth his time.

Was just about to post this piece. OP worthy!! :D

Forum List

Back