This broadcast is so important no description can do it justice

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
There’s no headline powerful enough for this broadcast as everything that was once hidden in the world is coming into view. This is an exciting time for you to be alive! Embrace it, and please share this broadcast:
This Broadcast Is So Important, No Description Can Do It Justice

Listen or don't------------ wake up or don't........

upload_2019-10-30_12-28-50.png

There’s no headline powerful enough for this broadcast as everything that was once hidden in the world is coming into view. This is an exciting time for you to be alive! Embrace it, and please share this broadcast:

I'm going with Option B. I kick your ass for $200.
Personally I could use the sleep........ Damn bronchitis......

Fuck infowars and Alex Jones. Unless you need penis pills of course.
Shit, we actually agree on something.......... Alas it was bound to happen....... :rofl:

Don't feel so bad Ringel. It's happened to me a couple of times. Believe it or not, there are some things that Sassy Irish Lass and Admiral Rockwell Tory have said that I agreed with. And, believe it or not, Sassy has agreed with me once or twice.

It's a sign that Armageddon is coming.

There is nothing that shit site and its moronic host have to offer that is important...

How much does Jones pay you to post this stupid shit everyday, Crazy Train?

Way too much, obviously.

Forum List

Back