This bullshit with Iran is escalating too fast.

We need to GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST and stop poking the fucking hornet nest.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

If a specific threat arises deal with it on a case by case basis.

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

COME HOME/NO WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Iran just got Trump-stamped. If they learned their lesson they will slink away with their tail between their legs. If they are dumb, a bigger stick will be used.

So, if all this ends up in a war, will you be participating?

You know, this line of argument is dumb. Most of us on this board (I think) are too old to join the military or serve in any real capacity in war time.

Many presidents didn't serve. Many in Congress didn't serve. But they actually have the power to make those decisions so take it up with them.

And, no, I'm not pro war.

Trump has taken care of NOTHING, but ripped up treaties and trying to rent out the US Army to protect oil wells.
You're not very bright - Arya?

Nope.

she is not.

:04:

Yet both of you haven't actually replied to her post. Weird, if you're going to call her dumb at least attempt to prove it.

I love how the "Christian" woman who used to say "God bless everyone", is attacking all of the left wing female posters and calling them "stupid". Another 1000 post a month poster.

Christians are taught not to lie.

That's why "Christian" was in quotes. You never let anything get by, do you?

Things have been escalating with Iran since the late 1970s if they would stay in the Middle East and just kill each other I would love to get the hell out and never look back sadly that is not the case.
There is not a single Iranian I fear.

I do however fear the change to my country because of the southern invasion. I do fear the threat the far left pose to our constitution.

Iran as a threat registers a big fat 0 to me. They're like a school bully in a school I never went to.

NOT MY PROBLEM

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

Those sand crabs have been at war with everyone for CENTURIES. We aren't going to change that without FULL OCCUPATION.

Iran just got Trump-stamped. If they learned their lesson they will slink away with their tail between their legs. If they are dumb, a bigger stick will be used.

I just finished twenty years working for the DOD. I’ll certainly go back to work for them to help bomb more Muslims.

Things have been escalating with Iran since the late 1970s if they would stay in the Middle East and just kill each other I would love to get the hell out and never look back sadly that is not the case.
There is not a single Iranian I fear.

I do however fear the change to my country because of the southern invasion. I do fear the threat the far left pose to our constitution.

Iran as a threat registers a big fat 0 to me. They're like a school bully in a school I never went to.

NOT MY PROBLEM
Al-Qaeda wasnt a problem here until 9-11 I don't care for the idea of being in the Middle East nor do I care for the idea of saying not my problem until we get kicked in the teeth again for bretter or worse the era of isolationism is over. Just as people want a simple painless solution to the national debt they also want one for the Midlle East there is not one for either.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

I just finished twenty years working for the DOD. I’ll certainly go back to work for them to help bomb more Muslims.

Working or fighting. Two different things. BFD, I worked for them also.

Are you cheering for the mass murder of Iranian women and children?

Since Obama and his tribe created this Iranian mess......it sure looks like you and Obama do.

Why do you and Obama and Pelosi and Schiff ALL love to mass murder children anyway ????
I read you've murdered around 45 MILLION so far. What are you? Pure evil?

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

I’m sure your janitorial services were appreciated.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

I’m sure your janitorial services were appreciated.

If so I would have been your supervisor.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

You know, this line of argument is dumb. Most of us on this board (I think) are too old to join the military or serve in any real capacity in war time.

Many presidents didn't serve. Many in Congress didn't serve. But they actually have the power to make those decisions so take it up with them.

And, no, I'm not pro war.

I have Grandkids that would. Quit thinking about yourself.

Shah was good because he kept the clerics at bay. His brutality was not against general population but rather mullahs and other like kind. We never should have let him be toppled
Now since the infamous late 70’s spectacles; there is constant conflict. Israel would love to get into it so it’s Dangerous to escalate this. Iranian young people are generally so nice but over top of all of them are 14th century religious nut jobs.

Not fear
Not cowardice

PRUDENCE!

I generally agree with your sentiments, but we really had to respond to this in the mean time. That said, I have trouble seeing Iran actually coming at the US directly immediately over these deaths. They will play innocent victim to evil America in the Muslim world. I have seen no indication that their air defenses could withstand the onslaught of stealth aircraft the US could bring down on them while their AA missile systems were preoccupied with drones and cruise missiles coming at them from multiple directions.

Pelosi: "The Admin has conducted tonight's strikes ... without an Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) against Iran. Further, this action was taken without the consultation of the Congress. The full Congress must be immediately briefed on this serious situation."

Pelosi: "The Admin has conducted tonight's strikes ... without an Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) against Iran. Further, this action was taken without the consultation of the Congress. The full Congress must be immediately briefed on this serious situation."
There are no norms any longer. Don't expect any.

As soon as I heard Pompeeo wasn't going to Ukraine I knew something was up. Sure enough.

We killed a guy that was responsible for thousands of deaths good riddance
Awfully convenient, wasn't it?
Yep. Looks like wag the dog...big time.

looks like Trump finally grew balls

ONCE AGAIN:
  1. America has killed another major high level perennial terrorist who has long attacked and killed americans and american interests.
  2. Trump has shown Iran that America will not be intimidated by their terror tactics.
  3. The only thing Iran understands and respects is strength, not weakness.
  4. You never made friends with a scorpion by giving him another chance to sting you.
  5. First thing the Left wants to do is retreat so Iran can say they won and beat back the Red Satan and be even more emboldened to attack us again.
  6. Doing the right thing is usually not the easy thing. Doing the easy thing is seldom the best thing.

If this issue even escalates even one inch off the ground, some people will say it is escalating too fast.

Whether our soldiers are here or in the Middle East, it is our government's duty to respond to aggressors who attack them. In this case it was the top general of the IRGC and Quds force who orchestrated terrorist attacks against innocent people throughout the Middle East. He is responsible for the siege on our embassy in Iraq. I don't care what positions you have on war. A man like that should not go on living.

When someone throws a punch, do you stand there and take it? Should it matter who started the fight?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back