This cancel culture shit needs to stop. Netflix removes ALL movies with Johnny Depp in them.

Now I'm not here to cheerlead for Depp but WTF???
Disney is also recasting his role in the Pirates of the Caribbean. Reportedly to a female lead. Like wtf??? He IS Pirates of the Caribbean.

He beat Amber Heard in a court of law so whats the beef? Have I missed some new TMZ expose?

I do think the dude is definitely weird but weird is not a crime.

I mean didn’t he beat his wife? If so then I have no problem with him getting canceled
Not according to the court verdict

Well if that’s the case than it’s #meetoo bullshit

She admits to being the abuser
What a loser for a g/f I guess it is? That's on him for keeping her around and accepting it. Abusers have one free pass.... that's it.

Disney is also recasting his role in the Pirates of the Caribbean. Reportedly to a female lead. Like wtf??? He IS Pirates of the Caribbean.

He beat Amber Heard in a court of law so whats the beef? Have I missed some new TMZ expose?

I don't think it has anything to do with cancel culture. Warner and Disney have started their own competing streaming platforms. Netflix's streaming distribution contract for Disney movies has expired.

Netflix is toast.
Netflix is far from toast. I don’t think you have the slightest understanding of their business model
And Disney doesn't own all of Depps flicks.
Heard played him like a fiddle and many in the entertainment industry are supporting her for it.

She is as toxic as they come.
She would be great. Bring it on
Fuckable & forgettable.

If that's your idea of great, so be it.
You sound like a real winner Gramps. I hope nobody speaks about your daughter that way
Yes, I can never speak my opinion of a woman because I have a daughter..... makes total sense.

Guess I'm fucked cause I have a father, grandson and brother too.

I will never speak of a human again

View attachment 434559
Perhaps you just show a little more respect. And recognize that she is somebody’s daughter just as you have a daughter. Maybe you just speak about them the way you would want others to speak about your children it’s not a hard concept to understand
EVERYONE is someone's son or daughter. What a stupid fucking standard to go by.
You better not ever criticize ANYONE
Haha. Stupid standard? No it’s a great standard to live by, why do you think it a good and healthy thing for anybody to ever say a girl is fuckable and forgettable?! Maybe if you remembered she is somebody’s daughter and then thought about another creepy old guy saying that about your daughter you would check yourself and not be such a scum bag. It’s called having character... try it

What did Johnny do now? Did he say something anti-vaccine?

Best way to beat these idiots is to just stop using their services.
Exactly.

Cancel Hollywood. Read a book. We haven't watched a new movie in a year, and we rarely turn the idiot box on any longer.

Yep, Hollywierd hasn't put anything out that has been worth watching in over 20 years. They forgot that their one goal in life is to entertain. HBO stepped on their junk when they tried to pull the same "Roseanne" BS and recanted. ABC/Disney as well. I cancelled Netflix and HBO a long time ago and I am about to dump all of the MSM/local stations. They lie nightly on the news and I'm not going to pay for it. Print media has gone the same way--HaHaHa and they whine daily about supporting local news. Give me some objective news and I and many others will support it. Otherwise they can roll in their own shit.
My feelings exactly. :)

I don't think it has anything to do with cancel culture. Warner and Disney have started their own competing streaming platforms. Netflix's streaming distribution contract for Disney movies has expired.

Netflix is toast.
Netflix is far from toast. I don’t think you have the slightest understanding of their business model
Heard played him like a fiddle and many in the entertainment industry are supporting her for it.

Fuckable & forgettable.

You sound like a real winner Gramps. I hope nobody speaks about your daughter that way
Yes, I can never speak my opinion of a woman because I have a daughter..... makes total sense.

View attachment 434559
Perhaps you just show a little more respect. And recognize that she is somebody’s daughter just as you have a daughter. Maybe you just speak about them the way you would want others to speak about your children it’s not a hard concept to understand
Haha. Stupid standard? No it’s a great standard to live by, why do you think it a good and healthy thing for anybody to ever say a girl is fuckable and forgettable?! Maybe if you remembered she is somebody’s daughter and then thought about another creepy old guy saying that about your daughter you would check yourself and not be such a scum bag. It’s called having character... try it
Or you could stop trying to live my life for me?

If you've seen even half of the videos of her abusing Depp perhaps you would realize what a low life piece of trash she is.

No different than when a man does it. But you have your standards....just don't impose them on me.

PS. A fine looking piece of ass is a fine looking piece of ass

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559
Bunch of judgemental SJW's here today. That's OK Gramps, Fuck em and forget em.

Harrison Ford is 78. Grampa thinks it's fine for a 78 year old to make an action movie but a 78 year old president is too old.

No, a 78 year old who can't tie his own shoes is a problem.

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559

If you've seen even half of the videos of her abusing Depp perhaps you would realize what a low life piece of trash she is.

No different than when a man does it. But you have your standards....just don't impose them on me.

I’m living my own life not trying to live yours but when I hear somebody speaking like a douchebag I’m gonna call it out. You didn’t criticize her for abusing her husband you said she was fuckable and forgettable. You own that. You should be just fine with anybody else saying the same things about your kids. Care to post a photo of your daughter for us? I’m sure plenty here would love to give you their opinions about how fuckable she is.

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

Relax gramps. I don't want to see you with a heart attack and it B covid 21 on the landfill paperwork

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559
Judgemental?? Haha, ok buddy

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559
And they will be the first in line to throw vile comments at Ivanka Trump. They can piss off with their selective outrage.

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559
And they will be the first in line to throw vile comments at Ivanka Trump. They can piss off with their selective outrage.
Any comments of the sort about Ivanka would also be inappropriate. Just because she is a Trump that doesn’t change the standards of decency

I mean didn’t he beat his wife? If so then I have no problem with him getting canceled
Not according to the court verdict

Well if that’s the case than it’s #meetoo bullshit

She admits to being the abuser

Some pretty damning evidence against Amber. Sure as hell seems she is the abuser.

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559

I’m living my own life not trying to live yours but when I hear somebody speaking like a douchebag I’m gonna call it out. You didn’t criticize her for abusing her husband you said she was fuckable and forgettable. You own that. You should be just fine with anybody else saying the same things about your kids. Care to post a photo of your daughter for us? I’m sure plenty here would love to give you their opinions about how fuckable she is.
There is no doubt I can be and often am an asshole BUT this is the internet ya moron.
In the real world I would never disrespect someone's family. Hell, I don't even do that on here. I have defended Michelle Obama and her girls on too many occasions to count. But hey, you be you and jump to conclusions.
This woman (Amber) was all too eager to put her personal shit in the public eye so excuse the fuck out of me if I comment on it and her.

Now fuck off

As lousy as it is to beat your wife, it has nothing to do with his acting roles.
The people who say this are the first to say they won't watch a Roman Polanski movie because of his outstanding rape case, or won't watch a Woody Allen movie because his deranged ex-girlfriend made up a vindictive accusation, or won't watch a Mel Gibson movie because he hit his wife and is a closet anti-Semitic, or won't watch an Alec Baldwin movie because he yelled at his daughter in a voicemail.

Those examples of cancel culture are just fine.
? Individual choice is the key here. Sure, if they want to not watch a movie because of any of those things, that's fine. But take it off a movie rental site because of it? That's where it seems like someone else is making that choice for me. It's their business, so I know it's their choice, but I also agree with the customers who don't like it. Unless it really is because they lost the Disney contract and this has nothing to do with cancel culture.

Netflix is toast.

Fuckable & forgettable.

View attachment 434559
Haha. Stupid standard? No it’s a great standard to live by, why do you think it a good and healthy thing for anybody to ever say a girl is fuckable and forgettable?!
Because it's the truth, dumbass.

But of course idiots like you are truthophobes.

Forum List

Back