This Can't Be True. Tell Me It's A Lie.

Was I right or was I right! Ha!
He now states false equivalence to his own analogy. You can't make this stuff up, folks!
And you found hitler's training of youth as such, ok?
Sort of like they did Soros.

Jul 15, 2007 · Nahoul the Bee Replaces Farfour - Hamas Mickey Mouse - and Vows to Continue on His Path of Martyrdom and Jihad Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas-Gaza) July 13, 2007

I have seen that .. kinda like the Hitler youth only with fuzzy animals,
false equivalence...

False !
The false equivalence was comparing Soros to Hitler.
It's a paranoid fantasy.

Hamas's New Army of Children

I didn't realize hitler's youth were hitler...

He now states false equivalence to his own analogy. You can't make this stuff up, folks!

Jul 15, 2007 · Nahoul the Bee Replaces Farfour - Hamas Mickey Mouse - and Vows to Continue on His Path of Martyrdom and Jihad Al-Aqsa TV (Hamas-Gaza) July 13, 2007

false equivalence...

False !
It's a paranoid fantasy.

I didn't realize hitler's youth were hitler...
false equivalence...
False !
It's a paranoid fantasy.
Why am I not surprised?

HossesAss sees it as america's job to rule the planet and tell everyone else what to do. Just dont' tax him to fund it and don't allow the govt to get big enough to actually do it. That's what bombs are for.
Hm...you
is it any worse than this ?

The separation can be measured in light years.
No guns
Not teaching hate and killing people different from you.
No honor killings,stonings
Respect women list goes on.
It takes a special kind of stupid to think the two can be compared
duhs and fenton are your huckleberries then. They are, truly, a special kind of stupid. Children mean nothing to them.

HossesAss sees it as america's job to rule the planet and tell everyone else what to do. Just dont' tax him to fund it and don't allow the govt to get big enough to actually do it. That's what bombs are for.
Hm...you
is it any worse than this ?

The separation can be measured in light years.
No guns
Not teaching hate and killing people different from you.
No honor killings,stonings
Respect women list goes on.
It takes a special kind of stupid to think the two can be compared
duhs and fenton are your huckleberries then. They are, truly, a special kind of stupid. Children mean nothing to them.
another in and endless series of false accusations.

If this type of indoctrination starts in kindergarten, what sort of mindset do these kids have when they reach adulthood? I firmly believe Israel should take this matter to the UN and demand explanations and demand UNRWA cease funding the Palestinian curse.

Any hopes for peace rest with the next generation of children. Better betting odds that hell will freeze over.

If this type of indoctrination starts in kindergarten, what sort of mindset do these kids have when they reach adulthood? I firmly believe Israel should take this matter to the UN and demand explanations and demand UNRWA cease funding the Palestinian curse.

Just goes to prove there is no difference between Palestinian Islamic animals and ISIS Islamic animals. It's the same cancerous medieval terrorist ideology, just a different geographical location.

Israel should just clean house

One of these days....

There will be the smell of napalm in the morning in Gaza

you people understand that the Palestinians are in dire straits .
what they are doing seem horrible to us but to them ( and that's what counts) it's a perfectly logical and reasonable response from their POV.
kinda like the gop and trump.
...all Islamist barbaric terroristic cultures have made up excuses and justifications for their savagery, dumbass.

what they are doing seem horrible to us but to them ( and that's what counts) it's a perfectly logical and reasonable response from their POV.
...all Islamist barbaric terroristic cultures have made up excuses and justifications for their savagery, dumbass.
so have Christians dumb ass .
the whole point is that religious or political indoctrination is destructive.

No dumbass, Christianity and other religions are completely benign compared to the savagery emminating from Islam. You are just a delusional hack.

No dumbass, Christianity and other religions are completely benign compared to the savagery emminating from Islam. You are just a delusional hack.
you can always dream .. the only thing that separates them is opportunity.

you can always dream .. the only thing that separates them is opportunity.
Which parallel universe do you live in? The world is being run economically and military by Christians, the 20th and 21st century have belonged to the Christians and the West in general. While the Muslim world exists as backwards-ass Neanderthals who are intent on taking the world back to the medieval ages, using violence and terror.

Christians certainly have the opportunity to behave like Muslims, yet they have chosen to treat the intolerant, violent Muslim world with tolerance. However their patience is running out.

It has been going on a long time there.. fuking lunatics who will lose in the end

we also have our own crazy lunatics here

Forum List

Back