This Can't Be True. Tell Me It's A Lie.

you people understand that the Palestinians are in dire straits .
what they are doing seem horrible to us but to them ( and that's what counts) it's a perfectly logical and reasonable response from their POV.
kinda like the gop and trump.
...all Islamist barbaric terroristic cultures have made up excuses and justifications for their savagery, dumbass.

This is always the rhetoric of genocide.
Genocide my ass. It's not genocide until you reach 6 million, peckerhead.

The peoples already here when the euros came were cleansed from the land, intentionally, your inability to deal with that reality notwithstanding.

what they are doing seem horrible to us but to them ( and that's what counts) it's a perfectly logical and reasonable response from their POV.
...all Islamist barbaric terroristic cultures have made up excuses and justifications for their savagery, dumbass.

The peoples already here when the euros came were cleansed from the land, intentionally, your inability to deal with that reality notwithstanding.
Non-answer.

Non-answer.

" ... your inability to deal with that reality notwithstanding."

is it any worse than this ?

Considering that that isn't true, one would have to say yes.
But it is! in denial much?

Look stupid. Is isn't true just because you say so. Go play in the street, idiot.
I didn't make it up I am reporting fact.
Your denial is rock solid proof of its authenticity.

Hey retard, I told you to go play in the street. Get to it boy.

So what do you call it when it's less ?
A bad day at walmart?

Look stupid. Is isn't true just because you say so. Go play in the street, idiot.

Hey retard, I told you to go play in the street. Get to it boy.
Fact phobia is strong with this asshat!

A bad day at walmart?
Poor marksmanship.

A bad day at walmart?
Poor marksmanship.
Spit take! Still laughing!

A bad day at walmart?
Poor marksmanship.

Agreed, intentional.

If this type of indoctrination starts in kindergarten, what sort of mindset do these kids have when they reach adulthood? I firmly believe Israel should take this matter to the UN and demand explanations and demand UNRWA cease funding the Palestinian curse.

Yo, the only thing Israel can do, is wipe out the whole Population of Palestinians, then ask the U.N. if they want a piece of the action next!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 79152

And all goy crosses should be removed from Jewish soil , if the Shas party was in power it would happen

While guno always has in for the Christians (maybe he once was approached by a group of Jews for Jesus or else he is psychologically damaged because he didn't get all the Bar Mitzvah money he thought he would receive as gifts), it is the extremist Muslims (not Christians) who would slit his throat in a New York minute. Don't worry about crosses, guno. Your new friends think that when Jesus shows up again, he will break all the crosses and start preaching Islam. I am sure you will find that a hoot if it happened in Israel.

Muslim Scholars: Jesus “Will Declare Himself a Prophet of Islam” When He Returns To Slay The Antichrist And The Jews…

Radical Islam has united Christians & Jews like never before against our now common enemy. Way to go!

All fundamentalism is essentially the same shyte.

Have you noticed, the ones that usually lie and distort (like you), keep telling everybody that "they're reporting fact". Ha ha ha.

If this type of indoctrination starts in kindergarten, what sort of mindset do these kids have when they reach adulthood? I firmly believe Israel should take this matter to the UN and demand explanations and demand UNRWA cease funding the Palestinian curse.

Yo, the only thing Israel can do, is wipe out the whole Population of Palestinians, then ask the U.N. if they want a piece of the action next!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 79152

And all goy crosses should be removed from Jewish soil , if the Shas party was in power it would happen

While guno always has in for the Christians (maybe he once was approached by a group of Jews for Jesus or else he is psychologically damaged because he didn't get all the Bar Mitzvah money he thought he would receive as gifts), it is the extremist Muslims (not Christians) who would slit his throat in a New York minute. Don't worry about crosses, guno. Your new friends think that when Jesus shows up again, he will break all the crosses and start preaching Islam. I am sure you will find that a hoot if it happened in Israel.

Muslim Scholars: Jesus “Will Declare Himself a Prophet of Islam” When He Returns To Slay The Antichrist And The Jews…

Radical Islam has united Christians & Jews like never before against our now common enemy. Way to go!

Nope. Islamic fundamentalists behave like violent, terroristic, genocial animals.

"GTP"
View attachment 79152

Nope. Islamic fundamentalists behave like violent, terroristic, genocial animals.

You all always say the same about each other and then do what you decry. You are all alike and you are all a plague upon humanity.

Of course this is why you see those photos with an Israeli soldier with a rifle pointed in the direction of a little kid. Because they probably know that some of these kids are trained to kill or blow themselves up.

Of course this is why you see those photos with an Israeli soldier with a rifle pointed in the direction of a little kid. Because they probably know that some of these kids are trained to kill or blow themselves up.

That's how indoctrination works.

worse than your cartoon? of events that happened 400 years ago? I'd say Current training of little kids to be terrorists and to throw away their lives is much worse for so many reasons. I see in this case a Book looks much more threatening to you than a gun. All the libs have been saying as of late "its not Islam that killed anybody- it was access to guns" - not Theology or ideology

Now right here you are equating Christian Ideology as being just as threatening as little kids ACTUALLY being trained to kill, completely brainwashed with no hope, I just dont get you people, Go curl up back in your paper bag and drop yourself in the recycle bin please.

israel have missile and tank and :.:...israel using missile and tank
palestinis havnt missile and tank: palestini using suicide bomber
so what ?
both are killer and savage .
using missle is civilized more than kill by knife ?

so what ?
How can they EVER have a peace agreement, if they brainwash their little children to hate and kill before their brains have even developed yet, before the part of the brain that distinguishes between right and wrong has fully developed. So what you see here is the perpetuation of attack and reprisal. Palestinian rockets vs Tanks. This is about the parents of those children being complete horses Asses . these are people who dont have a future because they dont know how to plan for a future, they obviously dont want peace

worse than your cartoon? of events that happened 400 years ago? I'd say Current training of little kids to be terrorists and to throw away their lives is much worse for so many reasons. I see in this case a Book looks much more threatening to you than a gun. All the libs have been saying as of late "its not Islam that killed anybody- it was access to guns" - not Theology or ideology

Now right here you are equating Christian Ideology as being just as threatening as little kids ACTUALLY being trained to kill, completely brainwashed with no hope, I just dont get you people, Go curl up back in your paper bag and drop yourself in the recycle bin please.
I'll take that as a win.
Battte

so what ?
How can they EVER have a peace agreement, if they brainwash their little children to hate and kill before their brains have even developed yet, before the part of the brain that distinguishes between right and wrong has fully developed. So what you see here is the perpetuation of attack and reprisal. Palestinian rockets vs Tanks. This is about the parents of those children being complete horses Asses . these are people who dont have a future because they dont know how to plan for a future, they obviously dont want peace

they havnt another choice .brainwash their little children is their only weapon .
yes ,they dont want peace .they want revenge .
you think all this suicide bombers kill themself for virgin girl or allah or .....?
no its bullshit .
they do because of hate and revenge.

Forum List

Back