This Can't Be True. Tell Me It's A Lie.

If this type of indoctrination starts in kindergarten, what sort of mindset do these kids have when they reach adulthood? I firmly believe Israel should take this matter to the UN and demand explanations and demand UNRWA cease funding the Palestinian curse.

all too real

And all goy crosses should be removed from Jewish soil , if the Shas party was in power it would happen

While guno always has in for the Christians (maybe he once was approached by a group of Jews for Jesus or else he is psychologically damaged because he didn't get all the Bar Mitzvah money he thought he would receive as gifts), it is the extremist Muslims (not Christians) who would slit his throat in a New York minute. Don't worry about crosses, guno. Your new friends think that when Jesus shows up again, he will break all the crosses and start preaching Islam. I am sure you will find that a hoot if it happened in Israel.

Muslim Scholars: Jesus “Will Declare Himself a Prophet of Islam” When He Returns To Slay The Antichrist And The Jews…

Radical Islam has united Christians & Jews like never before against our now common enemy. Way to go!

All fundamentalism is essentially the same shyte.
Nope. Islamic fundamentalists behave like violent, terroristic, genocial animals.

You all always say the same about each other and then do what you decry. You are all alike and you are all a plague upon humanity.
Funny, coming from someone who constantly defends the Islamofacist terrorist plague upon humanity.

If this type of indoctrination starts in kindergarten, what sort of mindset do these kids have when they reach adulthood? I firmly believe Israel should take this matter to the UN and demand explanations and demand UNRWA cease funding the Palestinian curse.

Of course this is why you see those photos with an Israeli soldier with a rifle pointed in the direction of a little kid. Because they probably know that some of these kids are trained to kill or blow themselves up.

That one photo you are talking about, only looks like the soldier is pointing the rifle but actually it's clearly to the side.

israel have missile and tank and :.:...israel using missile and tank
palestinis havnt missile and tank: palestini using suicide bomber
so what ?
both are killer and savage .
using missle is civilized more than kill by knife ?
How can they EVER have a peace agreement, if they brainwash their little children to hate and kill before their brains have even developed yet, before the part of the brain that distinguishes between right and wrong has fully developed. So what you see here is the perpetuation of attack and reprisal. Palestinian rockets vs Tanks. This is about the parents of those children being complete horses Asses . these are people who dont have a future because they dont know how to plan for a future, they obviously dont want peace

they havnt another choice .brainwash their little children is their only weapon .
yes ,they dont want peace .they want revenge .
you think all this suicide bombers kill themself for virgin girl or allah or .....?
no its bullshit .
they do because of hate and revenge.
Mesl eenkeh vasateh Ramazan mast kardee? Kheylee daree hazyoon migee Dani.

It's the Palestinians heyvouna that are behaving like animals. Revenge plays a part of it, but most of it is brainwashing and indoctrination.

Of course this is why you see those photos with an Israeli soldier with a rifle pointed in the direction of a little kid. Because they probably know that some of these kids are trained to kill or blow themselves up.

That one photo you are talking about, only looks like the soldier is pointing the rifle but actually it's clearly to the side.

Photos are near ancient by internet term and everyone does not know they are inaccurate or out right staged?

so what ?
How can they EVER have a peace agreement, if they brainwash their little children to hate and kill before their brains have even developed yet, before the part of the brain that distinguishes between right and wrong has fully developed. So what you see here is the perpetuation of attack and reprisal. Palestinian rockets vs Tanks. This is about the parents of those children being complete horses Asses . these are people who dont have a future because they dont know how to plan for a future, they obviously dont want peace

they havnt another choice .brainwash their little children is their only weapon .
you think all this suicide bombers kill themself for virgin girl or allah or .....?
no its bullshit .
No other choice?
- How about peace?

Brainwash little kids is their only weapon?
- Against Israel's blockade since Iran can't supply them with deadlier weaponry?

Those kids make up their own mind like adults does?
That's bullshit.

Yo, the only thing Israel can do, is wipe out the whole Population of Palestinians, then ask the U.N. if they want a piece of the action next!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 79152

And all goy crosses should be removed from Jewish soil , if the Shas party was in power it would happen

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=34565

so what ?

no its bullshit .
No other choice?
- How about peace?

- Against Israel's blockade since Iran can't supply them with deadlier weaponry?

That's bullshit.
You can't blame them. The Arab prophet of Islam "didn't have any other choice" either. So they're just following in his footsteps.

so what ?

no its bullshit .

It's the Palestinians heyvouna that are behaving like animals. Revenge plays a part of it, but most of it is brainwashing and indoctrination.
daghighan dishabash mast boodam. dar had bihooshi khorde boodam
sardard kheyli dashtam ino mineveshtam:badgrin:
vali az payshab nemishe khord dige . payshab ali shamshir khord .emsham mimire.
dige khatar dare too in chand rooz khordan . choob too koonet mikonand :ack-1:

so what ?

no its bullshit .
No other choice?
- How about peace?

That's bullshit.
if somebody steal my land .kill my people and ......( i dont care its true or not . but they believe it. i dont want discuss about it )
if somebody steal my land .kill my people.
i never want peace . i want only revenge .
fuck peace .fuck life .i want see their mother crying like my mother experience .

so what ?

no its bullshit .

Ba chee mast kardee koskhol, viskey ya vodka? Ye mullah nemitoonest kheh begeh meegoft keh, vagtee rozeh meekhond meegoft "az tamam kos-kosdeha, ye kosdeh bood...vay vay..." Een ro as doosteh khoobeh mosalmonam yad gereftam. Ye barnameh ejra mikard, yek sa-at meekhandeedeem. Ha ha ha.

But the Palestinians never had a land for it to be stolen. Islam is all about revenge and blood, admit it.

so what ?

no its bullshit .

Ba chee mast kardee koskhol, viskey ya vodka? Ye mullah nemitoonest kheh begeh meegoft keh, vagtee rozeh meekhond meegoft "az tamam kos-kosdeha, ye kosdeh bood...vay vay..." Een ro as doosteh khoobeh mosalmonam yad gereftam. Ye barnameh ejra mikard, yek sa-at meekhandeedeem. Ha ha ha.

But the Palestinians never had a land for it to be stolen. Islam is all about revenge and blood, admit it.

aragh kishmish 55%
they think they had a land . you think that they hadnt land.its not important what you think
islam is all about peace :badgrin:

no its bullshit .

aragh kishmish 55%
they think they had a land . you think that they hadnt land.its not important what you think
Pass barayeh hamin dari da-em hazyoon meegee, arageh khonegee meekhoree, cherto pert meegee.

Well you can also say that about the Israelis too, they don't care what the Arabs think. It's their ancestral and religious homeland, and they will fight for it. The phrase "Islam is all about peace" is more of a punchline for a joke these days. Hardly anybody, including Muslims themselves truly believe that.

so what ?

no its bullshit .
No other choice?
- How about peace?

That's bullshit.
if somebody steal my land .kill my people and ......( i dont care its true or not . but they believe it. i dont want discuss about it )
fuck peace .fuck life .i want see their mother crying like my mother experience .
That is not a good way to live life, allowing negative thoughts and anger build up with stress is only a shortcut to self destruction and if you don't believe me - Look at the Palestinians, we could've made the ME heaven on earth, even without us.
"They never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity." (Aba Even)

Yes. This is the foundational ideology which drives the conflict. But it is an ideology which was chosen by the Palestinians and continues to be chosen by the Palestinians even to the point of indoctrinating their children to the ideology so the ideology can be perpetuated into the next generations.

Not every peoples chooses revenge and death and war and mother's crying. The Jewish people certainly did not, though no one would argue that we do not have cause. The Jewish people, instead, chose to seek out a homeland (our historic homeland and place or origin) and peaceful immigration and brotherhood with our neighbors so that we could be safe. Yes, it didn't turn out to be so peaceful. But that is largely because the other side chose the ideology that they chose.

And there is plenty of source material in Islamic theology which drives and supports this ideology. Which makes this other statement of yours only partly true:

Yes. Islam is sometimes practiced as a religion of peace. Yes. There is plenty of source material for peace, goodwill and brotherhood to be found within Islam. But there is also source material for dehumanizing and killing others -- not only Jews (who are especially singled out) but also women, gays, and anyone of other religious faiths. It is an internal conflict within the faith of Islam and it is Muslims who will have to determine which ideology will eventually win out and which side will be suppressed.

Last edited:
is it any worse than this ?

Considering that that isn't true, one would have to say yes.
But it is! in denial much?

Look stupid. Is isn't true just because you say so. Go play in the street, idiot.
I didn't make it up I am reporting fact.
Your denial is rock solid proof of its authenticity.
Have you noticed, the ones that usually lie and distort (like you), keep telling everybody that "they're reporting fact". Ha ha ha.
Yeah they vote republican watch fox and claim to be Christian.

Whose Extremism?

Or take Ammon Bundy, the leader of the armed anti-government militants who earlier this year occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon. Bundy, a Mormon adherent, said he was acting on instructions from God:

Considering that that isn't true, one would have to say yes.

Look stupid. Is isn't true just because you say so. Go play in the street, idiot.
Have you noticed, the ones that usually lie and distort (like you), keep telling everybody that "they're reporting fact". Ha ha ha.

Whose Extremism?

Or take Ammon Bundy, the leader of the armed anti-government militants who earlier this year occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in Oregon. Bundy, a Mormon adherent, said he was acting on instructions from God:
Really? I didn't know that president Obama who still can't use the words "Islamic" and "terrorism" in the same sentence is a republican? Just look at the shameful way the Democrats are diverting from the truth and making the Orlando massacre all about gun control. Denial is not a river in Egypt. Democrats are terror deniers.

Whose Extremism?

Really? I didn't know that president Obama who still can't use the words "Islamic" and "terrorism" in the same sentence is a republican? Just look at the shameful way the Democrats are diverting from the truth and making the Orlando massacre all about gun control. Denial is not a river in Egypt. Democrats are terror deniers.
False Obama refuses to use that phrase
The rest of your post is biovating.

Whose Extremism?

See, now you're denying as well. Obama has said many times, that he won't use "Islamic terrorist" because he, Imam Hussien Obama is an Islam expert and a cleric who believes that the terrorists have absolutely nothing to do with Islam, even though they keep telling the world they're doing it for Islam. :rofl:

Whose Extremism?

See, now you're denying as well. Obama has said many times, that he won't use "Islamic terrorist" because he, Imam Hussien Obama is an Islam expert and a cleric who believes that the terrorists have absolutely nothing to do with Islam, even though they keep telling the world they're doing it for Islam. :rofl:
In fact they don't .
How many Christian wack jobs have said the very same thing, and the very first thing out of the mouths of Christians is they don't represent us!
Fail.

Forum List

Back