This Can't Be True. Tell Me It's A Lie.

Well, that depends on your perspective.

According to all three monotheistic faiths there is only one G-d, in truth. But each faith portrays and represents an entirely different idea of G-d.
That's all the terrorist appeasers have. It's these lame false comparisons and justifications.
The only people talking about appeasement are asshats like you.
If "we" are so much better than them, why do you insist on playing by their rules?
I refuse to be a pants shitter and blame a whole society on the actions of a few.
Pants shitters are those who draw red lines and then do absolutely nothing when they're crossed.
wow! that was meaningless.
Maybe to you.
Nope .

Okay so you're blind, deaf, and dumb and proud of it. The books, the followers and their behavior are very different. Not all religions are the same.
Their behavior is not all that different.
Love the rationalizing.
If you think that Jews and Christians today are behaving the same as Muslims, then you are indeed deaf, dumb, blind, and a totally uneducated ignoramus.
some of them are...
"Some." Ha ha ha. Keep squirming.
Yes some, no squirming just as it some muslims not all.
Fail.
False comparisons and misleading, vague, diversionary stats won't change the reality.

Their behavior is not all that different.
Love the rationalizing.
If you think that Jews and Christians today are behaving the same as Muslims, then you are indeed deaf, dumb, blind, and a totally uneducated ignoramus.
some of them are...
"Some." Ha ha ha. Keep squirming.
Yes some, no squirming just as it some muslims not all.
Fail.
False comparisons and misleading, vague, diversionary stats won't change the reality.
Since I've done none of that you're correct.
There are both muslim and Christian terrorists.

If this type of indoctrination starts in kindergarten, what sort of mindset do these kids have when they reach adulthood? I firmly believe Israel should take this matter to the UN and demand explanations and demand UNRWA cease funding the Palestinian curse.

Something else they could try - they could start treating the Palestinians fairly. That would be a novel approach to the problem. The Israelis hold an overwhelming power advantage in the confrontation, if they keep using that power to abuse the Palestinians, young and old, innocent civilian or rock thrower, baker as well as bomb maker, then hate will be bred in the crumbling hovels and dirty alleyways like an infectious disease.

As I've said before I have been almost a fanatical Israeli supporter since I was a very young kid lying on the living room floor browsing through a heavy volume of the Encyclopedia Britannica, in there I first ran across photos of the Death Camps with the piles of dead, emaciated bodies. The horror of those photos never left me. For about the next fifty years my defense of the "Jews" and Israelis in any argument was reflexive and total. A few years ago however I started looking at photos of the Palestinian living conditions, the destruction of their homes, the barefoot raggedy children in barren rubble-strewn streets, the barbed wire enclosures reminding me of those Nazi camps that broke my heart decades ago. I started thinking the Jews had forgotten what it was like to be rounded up and herded into the Ghettos of Europe as if they were sub-human vermin - exactly what the Nazis identified them as. And now they seemed to be treating the Palestinians as if they were a vermin to be caged and their humanity discounted.

Now I have to hold the Israelis accountable for their actions. They must start treating the Palestinians as human beings, they must regain a sense of fairness they seemed to have lost. I know they've been under tremendous threat from neighbors who wanted no less than to push them into the sea for a long time, their self defense has been heroic out of necessity. Now is the time though to put their hate aside. They are the power in this situation, with U.S. backing they are basically invincible in the region. They have to give up their unlawful grasping for Lebensraum. As a nation they have to re-evaluate their own humanity. Their arrogant supremacist disregard for other peoples does not befit a people who for millennia have defied great Empires and survived genocidal pogroms by hateful neighbors. They must start treating the Palestinians fairly and stop breeding hate in the Ghettos they have forced these horrifically abused and powerless people into. I'm sure the parents of those children wielding guns pray for the same things we pray for our young, peace, happiness and freedom from fear.

If this type of indoctrination starts in kindergarten, what sort of mindset do these kids have when they reach adulthood? I firmly believe Israel should take this matter to the UN and demand explanations and demand UNRWA cease funding the Palestinian curse.

Something else they could try - they could start treating the Palestinians fairly. That would be a novel approach to the problem. The Israelis hold an overwhelming power advantage in the confrontation, if they keep using that power to abuse the Palestinians, young and old, innocent civilian or rock thrower, baker as well as bomb maker, then hate will be bred in the crumbling hovels and dirty alleyways like an infectious disease.

As I've said before I have been almost a fanatical Israeli supporter since I was a very young kid lying on the living room floor browsing through a heavy volume of the Encyclopedia Britannica, in there I first ran across photos of the Death Camps with the piles of dead, emaciated bodies. The horror of those photos never left me. For about the next fifty years my defense of the "Jews" and Israelis in any argument was reflexive and total. A few years ago however I started looking at photos of the Palestinian living conditions, the destruction of their homes, the barefoot raggedy children in barren rubble-strewn streets, the barbed wire enclosures reminding me of those Nazi camps that broke my heart decades ago. I started thinking the Jews had forgotten what it was like to be rounded up and herded into the Ghettos of Europe as if they were sub-human vermin - exactly what the Nazis identified them as. And now they seemed to be treating the Palestinians as if they were a vermin to be caged and their humanity discounted.

Now I have to hold the Israelis accountable for their actions. They must start treating the Palestinians as human beings, they must regain a sense of fairness they seemed to have lost. I know they've been under tremendous threat from neighbors who wanted no less than to push them into the sea for a long time, their self defense has been heroic out of necessity. Now is the time though to put their hate aside. They are the power in this situation, with U.S. backing they are basically invincible in the region. They have to give up their unlawful grasping for Lebensraum. As a nation they have to re-evaluate their own humanity. Their arrogant supremacist disregard for other peoples does not befit a people who for millennia have defied great Empires and survived genocidal pogroms by hateful neighbors. They must start treating the Palestinians fairly and stop breeding hate in the Ghettos they have forced these horrifically abused and powerless people into. I'm sure the parents of those children wielding guns pray for the same things we pray for our young, peace, happiness and freedom from fear.

You stuffed so much bullshit, lies, and false propaganda in these three paragraphs, you should get an award. The Palestinian "living conditions" are their own doing, continued by their leadership for their own benefit.

Funny or should I say hilarious that you call the Israelis the supremacists when they have over two million Arab Muslims living as Jews, while its the Palestinians that are calling for the genocide of Jews in their own religious and ancestral land.

Rest assured that Israelis will always have the upper hand, and will continue to defend and defeat this Islamist cancer that has gripped the entire world, started in part by the so called Palestinians.

www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com

You stuffed so much bullshit, lies, and false propaganda in these three paragraphs, you should get an award. The Palestinian "living conditions" are their own doing, continued by their leadership for their own benefit.

Funny or should I say hilarious that you call the Israelis the supremacists when they have over two million Arab Muslims living as Jews, while its the Palestinians that are calling for the genocide of Jews in their own religious and ancestral land.

Rest assured that Israelis will always have the upper hand, and will continue to defend and defeat this Islamist cancer that has gripped the entire world, started in part by the so called Palestinians.

Wow! amazing propaganda!

Wow! amazing propaganda!

Which part, Dunce101?

Wow! amazing propaganda!

Which part, Dunce101?
all.

Wow! amazing propaganda!

Which part, Dunce101?
all.

The part about the 13 year old girl stabbed to death in her sleep. In her house. Of course she's Israeli, night clothes were full combat gear and she had an M-16. Better kill her before she kills. Right!

Wow! amazing propaganda!
Which part, Dunce101?
all.
The part about the 13 year old girl stabbed to death in her sleep. In her house. Of course she's Israeli, night clothes were full combat gear and she had an M-16. Better kill her before she kills. Right!
I heard about that on the news.

did you read their mission statement ?
if not here's a section of it :
Read the timelines of TELL CHILDREN THE TRUTH and you will discover that
Before Amin Al Husseini, there was no Pan-Islamic Jihad against the West and the non-Muslims.
Before Amin Al Husseini, there was no hatred between the Jews and the Arabs.
Why did Osama Bin Ladin say in his speech on Al Jizira that this Jihad
has been lasting for 80 years?
Because 80 years ago, Amin Al Husseini, the man who officialized Islamic hate, declared Holy War on the West and the Jews.
Bin Ladin and many other terror chiefs are only believers in Amin Al Husseini, who have dedicated their life to his ideology.

As you will see in the timelines of TELL CHILDREN THE TRUTH

Amin Al Husseini was a friend and close collaborator of Hitler and
Mussolini, who saw himself as the Muslim arm of the
world Nazi coalition. Husseini promised Hitler and Mussolini to turn Islam into the most formidable weapon against the West and the Jews. After the war he helped organize the creation of dictatorships all over the Muslim world, where many of his believers are now the leaders. Arafat, Saddam Hussein, Assad of Syria, and other Arab dictators were all schooled at Husseini's feet. Amin al Husseini was at different intervals the head of the Islamic World Congress, The Muslim Brotherhood, and the Arab League. As a leader of these organizations, until his death in the 70's, he had the time and possibility to spread his hate philosophy all over the Muslim world. Since Husseini's days, the whole Islamic world has been infected with armies of fascist violent groups.
Osama bin Laden and all other Muslim terror chiefs are ardent followers of Amin Al Husseini.

Read the timelines in our website TELL CHILDREN THE TRUTH and you will learn the simple history which lead to today's conflicts, so you can pass the truth to the generations to come. Read the weblinks at the end of each timeline of this website and do your own search for further sources. We are just opening up the real debate about truth.

JEWS
Read our timelines to know the origin of today's antisemitism.

As you will see, there is evidence that Amin Al Husseini was the one who
first proposed the FINAL SOLUTION to the Germans, in order to avoid mass migration of Jews to their homeland and prevent the creation of the State of Israel. Read how Husseini's soldiers killed Jews and escorted Jewish refugees to the death camps. Husseini lived in Berlin during WWII and from there he broadcasted hate propaganda against Jews to the Muslim countries. Before Amin Al Husseini, Jews and Muslims lived side by side peacefully for many centuries. Husseini's influence as President of the World Islamic Congress in 1962 led to the systematic expulsion of hundred of thousands of Jews from Islamic countries.
Husseini's huge influence is at the origin of the hatred and the violence in the mid-East. Read the timelines of TELL CHILDREN THE TRUTH and learn for yourself.

CHRISTIANS
In his lifetime, Amin Al Husseini organized and
participated in the GENOCIDES of Armenians, Christian Assyrians, Croats, Serbs, Bulgars and Gypsies first in the name of the Ottoman Empire, and later for Nazi Germany. Over 2 million Christian Sudanese have been killed by Islamic Fundamentalists who were inspired by Husseini's hateful ideology. Get informed and learn the facts for yourself from our timelines and weblinks or other sources.

HINDUS
The Islamo-Nazis inspired by Al Husseini are responsible for killing over 60 thousand Hindus in the last 2 decades in India alone, and for cultivating anti-Hindu hatred in the hearts of the Pakistanis, Muslim Kashmiris, and Afghans. The Hindus of Afghanistan, under Taliban rule, were forced to wear a special sign to be singled out as non-Muslims, a strong reminder of how Hitler imposed the yellow star on the Jews. In Bangladesh, over 3 million Hindus were murdered under the sword of Jihad, and by people poisoned by Husseini's hate philosophy. Read the timelines of TELL CHILDREN THE TRUTH and get informed on the history of the fascist Jihad against Hindus and humanity.

BUDDHISTS
Was it not just a few years ago that the Taliban of Afghanistan destroyed, without reason, the world's most ancient statues of Buddha?
As you will see in TELL CHILDREN THE TRUTH, this would have been unthinkable in the Muslim world before Amin Al Husseini.

BAHAI
In Iran, persecussion of Bahai people under Islamic rule has been covered up by Iranian officials who practice torture and murder against the Bahai in the name of Husseini's distorted version of Islam: a weapon of oppression against humanity. Get the facts and demand Justice. TELL CHILDREN THE TRUTH provides you with a true insight into the root of this new paranoid philosophy called Jihad.

if that's not propaganda then nothing is.

Something else they could try - they could start treating the Palestinians fairly...

They must start treating the Palestinians as human beings...

There was a lot of appeal to emotions in the full post, but I would like to address these two quotes. I am curious what you think that Israel must do, specifically. For example, when a child is stabbed to death or a rocket is launched or a tunnel is built or rocks and molotovs are stored in the Al Aqsa Mosque and thrown at worshippers. I want to know what you think should be done, unilaterally by Israel to resolve the dispute. And I want you to explain what you think the Gazan and/or Palestinian reaction to those unilateral actions will be.

Without having good, solid , concrete answers to these questions, you are just demonizing Israel.

Forum List

Back