This chart of Mich.Wisc. as posted on twitter expresses why so many Americans are asking questions about the insane overnight turnaround in votes...

Lol. It’s a website that has collected random crap from the internet.

“Man on Facebook claims to have voted 29 times” is pretty inconclusive.
It collects evidence of voter fraud, moron. It's hardly random.

How do you imagine a judge would react if the defene attorny called the evidence against his client "random crap?"

The fix is in. We all knew it was going to happen.

There is no fix. You canh't accept a Trump loss.
Of course there is a fix. Mail-in voting was the first step

There is no fix. Just vote counting.
They are manufacturing the votes before they count them.
LOL...
Prove it, dope.
The president's lawyers are working on it.
Yep...they're something like 0 for 7 so far.

In Detroit, GOP ballot counter observers are kicked out. A bunch of ballots marked for Biden were brought in in the wee hours.

Nah. There's no skullduggery going on.
And they covered the windows so no one could observe them.
I don't understand how no one can stop them from doing things like this? Don't we have election officials, police? Anything?
Psst...it's not real, dope. There is nothing nefarious. Just poll workers from accross the political spectrum counting votes.

I just heard, "I like what's happening, so that means there's nothing bad happening."

Pssst, DOPE. Whatever is and isn't happening behind the covered windows while the count observers are barred from the room, just the windows BEING covered and the observers BEING barred from the room is nefarious. It's not allowed, which you would know if you weren't a piece-of-shit leftist who thinks rules are things that happen to everyone else.
Pssst, DOPE. Whatever is and isn't happening behind the covered windows while the count observers are barred from the room, just the windows BEING covered and the observers BEING barred from the room is nefarious. It's not allowed, which you would know if you weren't a piece-of-shit leftist who thinks rules are things that happen to everyone else.
Ahh...Those sweet ,sweet Trumptard tears.
View attachment 412685
Rectal insertion seems to be a topic with which you are quite familiar
Shove it.

In Detroit, GOP ballot counter observers are kicked out. A bunch of ballots marked for Biden were brought in in the wee hours.

I don't understand how no one can stop them from doing things like this? Don't we have election officials, police? Anything?
Psst...it's not real, dope. There is nothing nefarious. Just poll workers from accross the political spectrum counting votes.

I just heard, "I like what's happening, so that means there's nothing bad happening."

View attachment 412685
Shove it.
You first

View attachment 412685
Shove it.
You first
I take it the emoji means you did it. Sorry I'm not going to.

The actual evidence of malfeasance just isn't there. The election system is just too robust. Most of Trump's lawsuits are being tossed out. The one that he has won asks that they be allowed to stand closer to the election workers in Pennsylvania. If that's what you're counting on turning the tide, I've got bad news for you.
if so robust, how did the RUSSIANS hack it last time?

There is no fix. You canh't accept a Trump loss.
Of course there is a fix. Mail-in voting was the first step

There is no fix. Just vote counting.
They are manufacturing the votes before they count them.
LOL...
Prove it, dope.
Yep...they're something like 0 for 7 so far.
None of these cases have even gone to court yet, moron.

If Biden wins his new name will be Illegitimate President Biden.
President alleged Biden.
Actually, I'm planning to refer to him as "The Usurper". I think it has a nice, and very accurate, ring to it.
I prefer Rackateer-in-Chief.
Chicom Traitor-in-Chief

1605120791807.png

So easy to predict.

Like watching a slow moving train coming down the track.

Gee, Dems were going to ballot harvest and cheat using mail in voting? Hillary says Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances? The media said it will look like a Trump landslide, but then when the mail ins are counted, Biden will win.

Its was as obvious as Pelosi’s dentures.

Here is the Dem train of corruption and Trump dodging it.

train-in-vain.gif

You guys are morons. Everything is decentralized. They count and enter that count into a spreadsheet for totals. The person keyed in the wrong number and it was caught since everything has multiple checks. Is there an IQ test on this board? Can we start one?

You guys are morons. Everything is decentralized. They count and enter that count into a spreadsheet for totals. The person keyed in the wrong number and it was caught since everything has multiple checks. Is there an IQ test on this board? Can we start one?

I mean I heard a michicgan election bureaucrat explain their system

It's not just "simple spread sheets"

It's multiple different counting systems feeding into an overarching state wide count which apparently causes glitches...lol. As if that wouldn't be true even if it was all the same system.

I don't think it would require any voter fraud for something to have gone wrong. Just a simple software problem. When margins are this close it's insane to be relying on a very fallible system.

Forum List

Back