This chart of Mich.Wisc. as posted on twitter expresses why so many Americans are asking questions about the insane overnight turnaround in votes...

You guys are morons. Everything is decentralized. They count and enter that count into a spreadsheet for totals. The person keyed in the wrong number and it was caught since everything has multiple checks. Is there an IQ test on this board? Can we start one?

I mean I heard a michicgan election bureaucrat explain their system

It's not just "simple spread sheets"

It's multiple different counting systems feeding into an overarching state wide count which apparently causes glitches...lol. As if that wouldn't be true even if it was all the same system.

I don't think it would require any voter fraud for something to have gone wrong. Just a simple software problem. When margins are this close it's insane to be relying on a very fallible system.
Why are the "clitches" always in Biden's favor?

You guys are morons. Everything is decentralized. They count and enter that count into a spreadsheet for totals. The person keyed in the wrong number and it was caught since everything has multiple checks. Is there an IQ test on this board? Can we start one?

It's multiple different counting systems feeding into an overarching state wide count which apparently causes glitches...lol. As if that wouldn't be true even if it was all the same system.

I don't think it would require any voter fraud for something to have gone wrong. Just a simple software problem. When margins are this close it's insane to be relying on a very fallible system.

It's not clear that they are

Set it up in "

I heard a Michigan election precinct chairman, also right after the ladies man President was reelected. He was bragging along with other DNC chairmen that he voted 30 times. All of them were comparing their own number of times they voted in various states. The next morning I went back to the same national magazine website. The thread disappeared. I think voter fraud has been going on for a very long time. This year, it seems to be on steroids.with exception being the modus operandis have changed considerably.

The people deserve better than all this secrecy. And the Democrsts who wouldn't allow Republicans to watch processing did their state's votes demand transparency whilst withholding theirs, showing none. The days of justice for Democrats while foisting injustice on Republicans are over.

You would be to an I.Q. test what normal heptane is to a knock engine test.

Whoops.. caught a “glitch” FOR Trump that was reversed during canvassing. Sorry bitches, you can’t cheat your way to office.

Story:

In most counties, the vote change from what was reported on election night versus the certified results was up or down only a handful of votes either way.

The biggest single change was in the city of Shawano, where Trump lost 274 votes. The mistake was made by a worker who entered 636 total votes for Trump in one city district rather than the correct 362 votes when they reported the totals to the county on election night, said Shawano County Clerk Pamela Schmidt. The error was caught during the canvassing process, she said.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back