This chart of Mich.Wisc. as posted on twitter expresses why so many Americans are asking questions about the insane overnight turnaround in votes...

In Detroit, GOP ballot counter observers are kicked out. A bunch of ballots marked for Biden were brought in in the wee hours.

Nah. There's no skullduggery going on.
And they covered the windows so no one could observe them.

As posted on twitter. They have been silencing everyone from the president to lawyers and just independent observers who are seeking answers.

The insane mass dump to one candidate defies all statistical expectations, a pure, clean 90 degree chart on voting numbers.

It's also odd why it's being silenced, when people simply want truth to win the day. Fox News was doing it last night too, always in one direction. They silenced Trump when he retweeted this.

View attachment 411113
This chart of Mich.Wisc. as posted on twitter expresses why so many Americans are asking questions about the insane overnight turnaround in votes...

Derp....
There was no " insane overnight turnaround in votes".

The mail in vote always favored Biden just as the in person favored Trump. That's why Trump wanted them all thrown out.
They favored Biden by 100%? It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that.
They favored Biden by 100%? It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that.
LOL...
I dont believe that. You do, dope.

I believe it happened. You believe it wasn't proof of fraud.
I know you believe that, dope. That was the point.

In Detroit, GOP ballot counter observers are kicked out. A bunch of ballots marked for Biden were brought in in the wee hours.

I don't understand how no one can stop them from doing things like this? Don't we have election officials, police? Anything?

I don't understand how no one can stop them from doing things like this? Don't we have election officials, police? Anything?
Psst...it's not real, dope. There is nothing nefarious. Just poll workers from accross the political spectrum counting votes.

The fix is in. We all knew it was going to happen.

There is no fix. You canh't accept a Trump loss.
Of course there is a fix. Mail-in voting was the first step

There is no fix. Just vote counting.
They are manufacturing the votes before they count them.
LOL...
Prove it, dope.

"LOL" We're giving you the same sort of proof you've had for every single damned thing you dimwits have screeched about for the last four years, DOPE. If you leftists can demand an impeachment based on nothing more than your ability to whine and cry and accuse, if you can start riots across the country about "police brutality! Racism!" based on no evidence other than the cop's skin color, then you can spare us the pretense of hard-headed skepticism now.

And don't even try to tell me you'd be doing this "The vote counting is completely clean, and totally accurate, let's just accept it right now" song-and-dance if the situation was reversed.

It's the election officials doing it. This is why we have poll watchers, and why it's so outrageous and unprecedented for them to be refusing to allow those watchers in.

Psst...it's not real, dope. There is nothing nefarious. Just poll workers from accross the political spectrum counting votes.

I just heard, "I like what's happening, so that means there's nothing bad happening."

Pssst, DOPE. Whatever is and isn't happening behind the covered windows while the count observers are barred from the room, just the windows BEING covered and the observers BEING barred from the room is nefarious. It's not allowed, which you would know if you weren't a piece-of-shit leftist who thinks rules are things that happen to everyone else.

The only thing that is being manufactured is crazy stories. Morons like you cannot accept a loss so you have to manufacture excuses.

The actual evidence of malfeasance just isn't there. The election system is just too robust. Most of Trump's lawsuits are being tossed out. The one that he has won asks that they be allowed to stand closer to the election workers in Pennsylvania. If that's what you're counting on turning the tide, I've got bad news for you.

Newsmax reports Trump has filed lawsuit in Michigan!
He needed to. Too many Biden votes appeared there overnite!!

Seriously. The state leans pink the whole night, and then mysteriously flips blue while everyone's asleep?

That is when mail-in ballots were counted. If they were allowed to count the mail-in ballots before the election like Florida, it would never have been pink.

Last edited:

I suppose they looked at every so-called ballot There is no skullduggery going on..

Maybe this is why all these states stopped counting votes at the same time, in the wee hours of the night?

It is definitely looking more and more suspicious and it is dangerous to a nation to turn your head the other way.

I support Trump policies, it was not looking good for him early and I was resigned to the fact that Americans surprised me and were giving it to Biden. However, then he started hitting the "Blue Wall" and getting many votes in his favor. Just as he was, to the point he was a -600 fave on betting sites (as one poster here provided), suddenly, votes stopped coming in. It was silent for hours, basically until the morning.

Makes absolutely no sense.

It makes plenty of sense. They took a break from counting.

No, China Virus from China to help China Joe was the first step.

The step before that was mass mailing of Fake IDs to the US from China in 2018.

Apparently you use a cuckoo clock for a brain.

The only thing that is being manufactured is crazy stories. Morons like you cannot accept a loss so you have to manufacture excuses.
There are half a dozen precints in Milwaukee that have over 100% turnout. How is that possible if everything is on the up-and-up?

Maybe this is why all these states stopped counting votes at the same time, in the wee hours of the night?

It is definitely looking more and more suspicious and it is dangerous to a nation to turn your head the other way.

I support Trump policies, it was not looking good for him early and I was resigned to the fact that Americans surprised me and were giving it to Biden. However, then he started hitting the "Blue Wall" and getting many votes in his favor. Just as he was, to the point he was a -600 fave on betting sites (as one poster here provided), suddenly, votes stopped coming in. It was silent for hours, basically until the morning.

Makes absolutely no sense.

It makes plenty of sense. They took a break from counting.
Then how did 200,000 votes get counted immediately afterwards?

Newsmax reports Trump has filed lawsuit in Michigan!
He needed to. Too many Biden votes appeared there overnite!!

Seriously. The state leans pink the whole night, and then mysteriously flips blue while everyone's asleep?

That is when mail-in ballots were counted. If they were allowed to count the mail-in ballots before the election like Florida, it would never have been pink.
You can blame the scumbag Democrats for that.

The actual evidence of malfeasance just isn't there. The election system is just too robust. Most of Trump's lawsuits are being tossed out. The one that he has won asks that they be allowed to stand closer to the election workers in Pennsylvania. If that's what you're counting on turning the tide, I've got bad news for you.
ROFL! There is tons of evidence, moron

It actually is there---its called internal reports and they are starting to be leaked or released. I See CRIMINAL CHARGES COMING FOR THE Dems.....fall guys.

Forum List

Back