This Christmas Tell Your Lefty Brother in Law You’re Proud to Be an American

I'd tell my spoiled-brat-leftist sister-in-law that....except I'm not even on speaking terms with that pig. In my thankfully brief FB friendship with that Gwyneth-Paltrow-lookalike (another liberal I detest), I saw she sadistically, sexually gets off on muslim violence. After the Paris massacre, she was making long posts praising that hate-bloodbath to the heavens and back, glorifying Islam is the most wonderful thing on earth. I've never in my life seen a person have such a loving, joyous, affectionate reaction to a massacre. Certain liberals really do get off on muslim violence against the Western culture Anyway, I ended our friendship by posting, "Will somebody stick a muslim cock in this bitch's mouth, please?" We haven't spoken in the 2 years since.

Pope Frannie the Foot Fetishist is the same way; the day after the Brussels attack, that grinning, scepter-waving phlegm with a pope dunce hat was on his hands and knees sucking muslim feet. Liberals do have a sick, diseased infection in their souls regarding muslim violence.

Forum List

Back