This church won't be attacked.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Members Carry Guns to Church in Minnesota - NBC News

Members from a church in Minneapolis act as security guards and carry guns after past threats to the congregation. KARE's Adrienne Broaddus reports.

If the church in SC had this sort of foresight they would not have been victimized.

Jesus said:
“But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

there are no GUANTEES in life but I think that guns in Churches are fine and advisable . Official Gun Free Zones should be abolished Bodecea !!

Last edited:
Gee, if President Reagan had just had some armed men around him, he never would have been shot back in the 80s.

After April of 1981 the Secret Service totally changed their way of doing things.
Yeah...they added prostitutes to the mix....however, that does not change the FACT that there were several armed men around the President just looking for trouble and three people were still shot by one guy.

there are no GUANTEES but in life but I think that guns in Churches are fine and advisable . Official Gun Free Zones should be abolished Bodecea !!
How sad that we cannot even agree amongst ourselves about churches being without guns.
I don't think that its sad , I'm just being practical . Heard yesterday that in old Medieval England in churches along the coast that swordsmen would be stationed around the church . Raiding Vikings sometimes attacked Churches as they had learned that the church goers were relaxed so that is one of the times when they would raid . Makes sense to me and I like this hundreds of years old example of the realization that Vikings and modern day criminals , murderers aren't nice just because it time for church Bodecca .

thing is that people have been armed forever , long before this incident and long before 'ccw' permission . Police are regularly armed all the time so why not their employers Silhoette

"This church won't be attacked."

Nonsense.

All public gatherings are potential targets of attack, regardless whether members of the gathering are armed or not. This sort of confirmation bias is devoid of merit, and your premise fails accordingly.

still , its good for the church goer's to be armed . Attack may still happen , there are no guarantees but best to be prepared and ready to fight back at church , weddings and everywhere else . ------------ prezident is prepared when he goes to his Ghurch C Clayton !!

Members Carry Guns to Church in Minnesota - NBC News

Members from a church in Minneapolis act as security guards and carry guns after past threats to the congregation. KARE's Adrienne Broaddus reports.

If the church in SC had this sort of foresight they would not have been victimized.

Jesus said:
“But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
That's the answer to everything with you idiots.

MORE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE NEED MORE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Churches arming themselves against rightwing terrorism.

I guess LaPierre was partly right. Sometimes it takes a good guy with a gun to stop a bad conservative guy with a gun.

Forum List

Back