This church won't be attacked.

just had one the other day Grandpa .

Right. I also forgot that churches are a hotbed for murder. Or was it pedophilia? I forget.
Well either way I guess this plan will stop both epidemics huh

We need to understand for sure if churches = murder is a new "hotbed". But some who are invested in the racist narrative of Roof's crime don't want another possible motive for his attack on a church at that particular date, June 17th, 2015 explored at all. I think that's a disservice to public safety if you ask me.

I guess the frail kid wanted to start a race war. But then again, so did many others on the left when the Missouri incidents were on. I remember the talking heads on a "certain" network trying to tie in racial unrest and "civil rights" with a certain other pet cause of theirs.

Dylann Roof entered a church on June 17, 2015, sat for an hour listening to the current topics of Bible study that day, rose up, shot 3 men and 6 women who were black, on that particular day..

That's just stupid. REALLY stupid. Carrying guns to church.... That is quite simply the absolute dumbest thing I've heard all week.

If you need a gun at church it's time to reevaluate your life.

So all those people in SC should have reevaluated their lives?

They needed a gun in church. They didn't have one.

Their evaluation failed I suppose.

The reality we face in life is that you need a gun everywhere you go. I my vehicle I carry a gun, a fire extinguisher, a first aid kid, chem lights, extra clothing, flashlights and drinking water.

I have yet to face an emergency significant enough to need any of those items thank God, but I would rather have them and not need them, then need them and not have them.

I think teaching tolerance for Christian beliefs and rights to practice their faith is the key to preventing future crimes like the Roof crime..

The decision is best left to the elders of the church. If they want to allow guns then so be it.
Well it won't stop anyone like Roof who sat for an hour with a concealed weapon at a Bible study meeting and then shot everyone up. A calculated act like that would take even an armed church person by surprise.

Nothing will liven up a Sunday morning sermon faster than a good-old, all American shootout.

Nothing will liven up a Sunday morning sermon faster than a good-old, all American shootout.

Or getting air holed by some mentally ill nut
I can only hope the Supreme Court acts to return the question of gay marriage to the states so the issue won't be forced upon other Christian churches who will thereafter have to choose between bailing on their religious faith or being gunned down at a Bible study meeting by an angry retaliating homosexual who was multi-tasking the media agenda of fanning the flames of racial tensions at the same time he was "sending a message to Christians"..

Forum List

Back