This church won't be attacked.

The decision is best left to the elders of the church. If they want to allow guns then so be it.

Most telling statistic.

65 million school children in the U.S. who go through their lives without a gun and aren't scared, 99%? Yet there are millions of adults who are terrified of their own shadow and need the comfort of a gun on a daily basis.

I mean that is just sad...

How sad that we cannot even agree amongst ourselves about churches being without guns.

What is sad is that you bed wetters "think" you can make anyplace safe by prohibiting guns.

Yes...people who find it to be sad that other people need to arm their churches are "bedwetters".

I think we can see who the real bedwetters are.

Most telling statistic.

65 million school children in the U.S. who go through their lives without a gun and aren't scared, 99%? Yet there are millions of adults who are terrified of their own shadow and need the comfort of a gun on a daily basis.

Lets call them what they are...bedwetters.

Most telling statistic.

Yeah right.

You libtards are afraid of a tool.

The rest of us use that same tool to defend ourselves and even parasites like you from the sociopaths your beloved welfare and failed "education" systems created but somehow we're scared?

Never mind the recreational elements of shooting, the whole point of the RKBA was to keep little Eichmanns like you marginalized and you resent it. Every single one of you parasites are a vehicle for tyranny and you're too stupid to even consider the possibility. If it wasn't for mindless drones like you there never would have been a despotic dictatorship anywhere on earth.

It isn't the average gun owner who lives in fear, because there is nothing for us to fear. We are self reliant.

You bed wetters live in fear that one day your nanny state will go away, and that you'll have to do something productive.

go_fuck_yourself_felicia_day.gif

Yeah...they added prostitutes to the mix....however, that does not change the FACT that there were several armed men around the President just looking for trouble and three people were still shot by one guy.

Those armed men may as well have been mall cops. The Secret Service made wholesale changes to the way they protect POTUS and other dignitaries. I don't see this church changing it's security policies in any meaningful way.

hey , good post Pete , lib dem progs afraid of a tool , perfect description , I like it , thanks !!

Jewish synagogues routinely need armed security because of left wing and muslim haters.......they understand that they need to provide their own protection....

Most telling statistic.

Yeah right.

You libtards are afraid of a tool.

The rest of us use that same tool to defend ourselves and even parasites like you from the sociopaths your beloved welfare and failed "education" systems created but somehow we're scared?

Never mind the recreational elements of shooting, the whole point of the RKBA was to keep little Eichmanns like you marginalized and you resent it. Every single one of you parasites are a vehicle for tyranny and you're too stupid to even consider the possibility. If it wasn't for mindless drones like you there never would have been a despotic dictatorship anywhere on earth.

It isn't the average gun owner who lives in fear, because there is nothing for us to fear. We are self reliant.

You bed wetters live in fear that one day your nanny state will go away, and that you'll have to do something productive.

go_fuck_yourself_felicia_day.gif

I like that GIF...she has always been cute....

Guns n church is a sign of the times. This country's greatness is simply gone because there are way too many wackos out there. Its all over but the cryin...Our little church still has a no gun rule and we like it that way. But when you get into big cities it seems every cook has easy access to weapons. Its officially a scary world... and country.;ve regressed as a society. Wild wild west.

Google Jeanne Assam. A church shooting that was stopped by an armed citizen.
Yes, more guns is the answer.

Guns n church is a sign of the times. This country's greatness is simply gone because there are way too many wackos out there. Its all over but the cryin...Our little church still has a no gun rule and we like it that way. But when you get into big cities it seems every cook has easy access to weapons. Its officially a scary world... and country.;ve regressed as a society. Wild wild west.
South Carolina law makes it illegal to carry a gun into a church. You see how safe it made those folks.

there are no GUANTEES but in life but I think that guns in Churches are fine and advisable . Official Gun Free Zones should be abolished Bodecea !!
How sad that we cannot even agree amongst ourselves about churches being without guns.
I agree.
No matter how evil this world might become, I can't imagine (barring post-apocalyptic world) where I could carry my gun into church.
Shucks, I don't even carry my cigarettes in with me
:D

I m not saying I'm against guns in church. I'm saying the fact that guns are needed in church is a sure sign that this country is regressing and that well I do not think it is a great country anymore. Drugs sex violence is what America is now. I question its so called overused bs hype "exceptional". When personal protection is needed in church something is RADICALLY WRONG. I own guns myself although I don't tote them everywhere I go.

there are no GUANTEES but in life but I think that guns in Churches are fine and advisable . Official Gun Free Zones should be abolished Bodecea !!
I agree.
No matter how evil this world might become, I can't imagine (barring post-apocalyptic world) where I could carry my gun into church.
You'd be shocked how many ministers carry guns.

I agree.
You'd be shocked how many ministers carry guns.
Probably so....

My gun is in my car, tho.......if I can make it

Forum List

Back