This church won't be attacked.

America is fascinated by firearms. I take mine out for hunting otherwise I keep em locked up. I don't are if someone is carrying b ut I prefer they wear it so I can see it. Those with concealment I would never trust

America is fascinated by firearms. I take mine out for hunting otherwise I keep em locked up. I don't are if someone is carrying b ut I prefer they wear it so I can see it. Those with concealment I would never trust
Why are you scared of law abiding citizens?

If you are packing just wear it for everyone to see. Tandy up and be an adult. Why conceal it?

law should be that you carry any way you like , no law other than that . Its called Constitutional Carry , already done in a few states but should be nationwide , no restrictions at all and no silly pleading and payment for a license / permission . Criminals carry that way , why not law abiding people ??

Members Carry Guns to Church in Minnesota - NBC News

Members from a church in Minneapolis act as security guards and carry guns after past threats to the congregation. KARE's Adrienne Broaddus reports.

If the church in SC had this sort of foresight they would not have been victimized.

Jesus said:
“But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
That's just stupid. REALLY stupid. Carrying guns to church.... That is quite simply the absolute dumbest thing I've heard all week.

If you need a gun at church it's time to reevaluate your life.

well its true , if one of the dead [before he was dead] had been carrying he mighta saved his and some other lives Grandpa .

cops carry when they go to church , mrobamas bodyguards carry guns when they take him to his ghurch . Why shouldn't regular people carry guns in church ??

Members from a church in Minneapolis act as security guards and carry guns after past threats to the congregation. KARE's Adrienne Broaddus reports.

If the church in SC had this sort of foresight they would not have been victimized.

Jesus said:
“But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
That's just stupid. REALLY stupid. Carrying guns to church.... That is quite simply the absolute dumbest thing I've heard all week.

Yep. The Charleston guy was a pyscho, and whatever he believed in he wasn't honoring confederate soldiers by gunning down a church full of Blacks.

In fact, since most slave owners among confederates were fairly religious it would be sacrilege to them, even if they did view Blacks as property.

Even since medieval times, churches have been viewed as places of refuge and sanctuary, even if WW2 would later violate that.

So he had to be a white supremist, sick in the head that believed there was something 'noble' in committing horrific crimes like the KKK used to.

More of a chance of being killed walking across the street to church, than being killed in the church. But if they want to arm themselves to the teeth, its up to them.

cops carry when they go to church , mrobamas bodyguards carry guns when they take him to his ghurch . Why shouldn't regular people carry guns in church ??
I forgot us regular people are the targets of assassins too.

Seriously though this is just asinine. When was the last shooting in a church?

Be real

and like I said , cops carry guns to church and most often they carry while wearing church going attire so no one knows they are cops .

Jesus said:

Yep. The Charleston guy was a pyscho, and whatever he believed in he wasn't honoring confederate soldiers by gunning down a church full of Blacks.

In fact, since most slave owners among confederates were fairly religious it would be sacrilege to them, even if they did view Blacks as property.

Even since medieval times, churches have been viewed as places of refuge and sanctuary, even if WW2 would later violate that.

So he had to be a white supremist, sick in the head that believed there was something 'noble' in committing horrific crimes like the KKK used to.

More of a chance of being killed walking across the street to church, than being killed in the church. But if they want to arm themselves to the teeth, its up to them.
He was on the pharmaceutical drug Suboxin. That's what we're learning now.

think that he bought it , got it through street sales although I was hoping that a head doctor had him hooked on it Steve .

pedophilia , you might be thinking Boy Scouts . I'd post a link but might be accused of being off topic .

Jesus said:

Says the biggest racist I know.

Jesus said:

Says the biggest racist I know.
Listen and you'll learn something.

Forum List

Back