This claim about Biden having dementia feels desperate

Don’t get me wrong. Biden says some stupid shit. At least once a month this occurs. It’s more than a candidate for president should. He’s an old man. What can you do? Dementia though? It’s a stretch.

it’s a stretch because it serves as a distraction from Trump. Trump supporters are well aware just how incredibly stupid Trump sounds on a daily basis so they have to deflect to Biden so we won’t all notice. It doesn’t work.

Like 2016, there is this false equivalency crap people have about the two candidates. Sure, Biden and Hillary are deeply flawed candidates, but let’s not kid ourselves about Trump. His incompetence and emotional immaturity is unprecedented. If you went back in time to your past self living under Obama’s administration and you told him or her that the next president will brag on TV about saying 5 words in order, how would your past self react?
When is the last time he did an actual press conference?

"Biden says some stupid shit at least once a month. He is an old man". Is this supposed to be a defense of Biden's mental stability? If it it is , lefties must be desperate. Let's lay our cards on the table. Everyone is aware that Biden suffers from age related metal deterioration. We won't call it dementia yet but his porch light is flickering.

This claim about Biden having dementia feels desperate

Biden, "the nurses at Walter Reed hospital would lean down and whisper in my ear...then they would blow air into my nostrils to revive me" :cuckoo:
You cherry pick all this shit all you want. You know, deep down, Trump’s stupidity is far worse than Biden’s. You just don’t have the balls to admit it.
Project much? Trump's estimated iq is well over 160. He's smarter than Einstein, and has common grounds in his love for the truth. Trump has a lot going for him, and he gives it all back to the people of the United States. I pity you and your dowager leadership that thinks tearing up national treasures is giggle territory. Dowager Pelosi explodes with hate at least 3 times a day. I can't imagine ever voting for such a vain, nasty worm.

Don’t get me wrong. Biden says some stupid shit. At least once a month this occurs. It’s more than a candidate for president should. He’s an old man. What can you do? Dementia though? It’s a stretch.

it’s a stretch because it serves as a distraction from Trump. Trump supporters are well aware just how incredibly stupid Trump sounds on a daily basis so they have to deflect to Biden so we won’t all notice. It doesn’t work.

Like 2016, there is this false equivalency crap people have about the two candidates. Sure, Biden and Hillary are deeply flawed candidates, but let’s not kid ourselves about Trump. His incompetence and emotional immaturity is unprecedented. If you went back in time to your past self living under Obama’s administration and you told him or her that the next president will brag on TV about saying 5 words in order, how would your past self react?
/—-/ Does Trump speaks to blank walls? Your guy does.

I’ll tell you what I find pathetic. I can admit Biden’s Weird shortcomings as you can see by my thread. You on the other hand are too much of a pussy to acknowledge how moronic Trump is on any level. You pretend he is just normal. I don’t get why you can’t just man up and try to be objective.

/——/ Trump is a “in your face“ New Yorker. Pleanty others are the same way. You attack him and he hits back twice as hard. Trump keeps his campaign promises and delivered a robust economy with the lowest UE rate in history. So you can say whatever trash you want, but it’s just not true.

See this is what I’m talking about. You’re just deflecting. It’s such a pussy move. Be a man for fuck sake.

/—-/ I’m not deflecting anything. I reject you assessment of Trump. You expect me to accept whatever you say about Trump to excuse away Dementia Joe. It’s not happening.

You already know I am right about Trump constantly saying stupid shit is the thing. You just lack the stones to admit it. It’s pretty sad really.

/——/ And you lack the stones to admit all you have is Strawman arguments. Orange Man Bad. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

While you are a cultist sheep incapable of being critical of your dear leader. It’s pitiful.

I’ll tell you what I find pathetic. I can admit Biden’s Weird shortcomings as you can see by my thread. You on the other hand are too much of a pussy to acknowledge how moronic Trump is on any level. You pretend he is just normal. I don’t get why you can’t just man up and try to be objective.

/——/ Trump is a “in your face“ New Yorker. Pleanty others are the same way. You attack him and he hits back twice as hard. Trump keeps his campaign promises and delivered a robust economy with the lowest UE rate in history. So you can say whatever trash you want, but it’s just not true.

See this is what I’m talking about. You’re just deflecting. It’s such a pussy move. Be a man for fuck sake.

/—-/ I’m not deflecting anything. I reject you assessment of Trump. You expect me to accept whatever you say about Trump to excuse away Dementia Joe. It’s not happening.

You already know I am right about Trump constantly saying stupid shit is the thing. You just lack the stones to admit it. It’s pretty sad really.

/——/ And you lack the stones to admit all you have is Strawman arguments. Orange Man Bad. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

While you are a cultist sheep incapable of being critical of your dear leader. It’s pitiful.

/—-/ Nothing to be critical about. He’s the greatest president ever. And he’s got you libtards howling at the moon.

Trump is a dumbfuck. You are going to learn this when Biden takes trump to the woodshed in the debates.

/—-/ Nothing to be critical about. He’s the greatest president ever. And he’s got you libtards howling at the moon.

He is the most corrupt president in modern history. He is the 3rd president in history to be impeached. If you think it's great that trump has violated the constitution and he got a crooked AG to help him do so, if you think it's a good because he's getting over on the libs, then you really are not American. If he gets a second term you and every other trump slurper will deserve watching America turn to dust. And as you lose everything while trump prospers, I am going to laugh.

So typically Trump: Lie, deflect, dodge, deny, and blame everyone around him while being the most-guilty of all.

e.g., Trump is still bragging about passing that cognitive test and now practically every single day - no one does that except to brag on themselves for having done NOT so well.

He proves that beyond any doubt.

We have 49 years of Biden. Name a single thing, a single accomplishment, tied to his name. Joe has been in gov't for 49 years and he wants to talk about the future. Why? Because hes done nothing in the past.

Trump wants to talk about the past. Joe is running on hopes and dreams. Trump is running on his record.

"Biden says some stupid shit at least once a month. He is an old man". Is this supposed to be a defense of Biden's mental stability? If it it is , lefties must be desperate. Let's lay our cards on the table. Everyone is aware that Biden suffers from age related metal deterioration. We won't call it dementia yet but his porch light is flickering.

That may be true - but Biden is still a genius compared to Trump.

It's all part of Trump's strategy to trash Biden. If Biden has dementia - then Trump is totally batshit insane.

The economy was rocking under Trump.

Biden was VP to one of the slowest recoveries we've ever experienced.

Everyone claims Obama/Biden did such a great job...how funny.

The economy generally comes back to a baseline.

Reagan had it there in months after the crash of 1987.

Obama rode this thing like a good little lefty and almost turned it into a depression.

Funny. You're a really stupid little troll. The Great Bush Recession was much worse than anything Reagan dealt with.

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:
"Reagan had it there in months after the crash of 1987."

OMG SMH.

That wasn't the worst economic problem reagan had.

In 1981 he slashed taxes. Mostly on the rich. He raised taxes on the poor. I was one of them. I was in college. All of a sudden I was paying federal income taxes on the few thousand dollars I made. It sent out economy into a tailspin. At the time it was the worst recession since the last republican Great Depression.

It officially lasted into 1982 but those of us who were there at the time knew differently. Jobs were nearly impossible to find. I graduated from college in the spring of 82 with a degree in accounting. Companies weren't recruiting. No one was hiring. I had to take a job on an assembly line.

The way Reagan got us out of that horrible recession is he went on the largest spending spree in non war time. Most of the money went to the military industrial complex. Those who had the money to buy the right congressman got the contracts. So most of the jobs were in the military industrial complex. It did slightly trickle into the rest of the economy but not much.

The only way I was able to get a job in accounting was to move out of state. Which I did. Down to So Ca. Where a lot of the military industrial complex was at the time. I was down there when that 87 crash hit. It took time but the economy did recover. Not in a few months like that idiot you replied to claims.

Jobs were nearly impossible to find still in 1988. The only way anyone could get a job at Boeing is if they knew someone. I came back home that year but it still took a long time to find an accounting job.

In 1981 he slashed taxes. Mostly on the rich. He raised taxes on the poor. I was one of them. I was in college. All of a sudden I was paying federal income taxes on the few thousand dollars I made.

You're lying.

1595732503533.png

It sent out economy into a tailspin.

You're lying, again.

It did slightly trickle into the rest of the economy but not much.

Yeah, 16 million new jobs.....just a trickle.

Come on Pussy000, post the number than proves your claim.

when Biden gets 5% worse, he will bring up what some nurse shoved up one of his oravises to calm him down/help him get to sleep

That may be true - but Biden is still a genius compared to Trump.

Biden isn't even "smart" much less anything else.

A moron.

Come on Pussy000, post the number than proves your claim.

You'll never see it.

Mr. "Critial Thinker" isn't that at all.

When challenged, he runs for the hills.

I love the "man up and be objective" bullshit.

Billybullshit hasn't been objective from the day he started shitting out posts and OP's.

Biden has dementia.

Nobody, with the opposition on the ropes, hides in a basement even if there is some stupid bug out there, if he's in a right mind.

Nobody.

And to see his handlers running such a lock down in order to not let his temper get away from him....only more proof in the rancid tomatos pudding.

We are critical all the time.

Just not with you around.

Why would we do that and invite more of your fucking stupid threads ?

I have all kinds of criticism of Trump. Which I share with people I trust.

But:

I do find him competent.

I do find him rational when it counts.

He has been a good leader so far.

The fact that you hyper-TDS morons start screeching and throwing shit at the very mention of his name isn't our problem.

Fuck off.

Gee, thanks for starting this Biden dementia shit all over again.

That's a consequence of senility, your demented hero and his minions can't remember what the problem is so they need to be told over and over again...
BTW, Hillary was not a "deeply flawed candidate" - unless you believed all the conspiracy shit the NaziCons were throwing at her.

See?

:coffee:

59b815069803c5b8048b4c83

Biden's encroaching dementia is totally independent from who his opponent is.

Making a gaffe here and there is normal. Getting tongue tied is to be expected from time to time.

But it's glaringly obvious that Biden is slipping away, and at a rate which is pretty alarming for someone who wants to be the leader of the free world...
Why do you just pretend Trump is normal in comparison?

I don't see where a comparison accomplishes anything, and certainly anything which is favorable for Biden.

However, you seem to have some need to compare him to Trump in the arena of mental acuity. Trump says some pretty stupid shit, but nothing like Biden. He says shit that's completely off the wall.

Again, Biden's decline is obvious. The only people saying otherwise are never-Trumpers...

When is the last time he did an actual press conference?
Might have been when he was Vice President, and standing at a podium in front of the press, he addressed the South Korean prime minister, expressing deep, heartfelt condolences for the death of the prime minister's wife.

Trouble is, she was very much alive at the time. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Some people have said Democrats can't have a candidate whose brains are falling out of his head, and are going to replace him. I don't think so. They're spending MILLIONS on prime time advertising in MSM. Not going to throw all that money away.

They might manage to yank him out of the debates though. Trump wouldn't have to say a word. Just stand there and look at Biden, making an idiot out of himself.

Forum List

Back