This claim about Biden having dementia feels desperate

Don’t get me wrong. Biden says some stupid shit. At least once a month this occurs. It’s more than a candidate for president should. He’s an old man. What can you do? Dementia though? It’s a stretch.

it’s a stretch because it serves as a distraction from Trump. Trump supporters are well aware just how incredibly stupid Trump sounds on a daily basis so they have to deflect to Biden so we won’t all notice. It doesn’t work.

Like 2016, there is this false equivalency crap people have about the two candidates. Sure, Biden and Hillary are deeply flawed candidates, but let’s not kid ourselves about Trump. His incompetence and emotional immaturity is unprecedented. If you went back in time to your past self living under Obama’s administration and you told him or her that the next president will brag on TV about saying 5 words in order, how would your past self react?
There's nothing wrong with Joe Biden. He's been a gaff machine for his entire career.

His "dementia" is as real as Hillary's Parkinson's.

Exactly! Like you said - "He's been a gaff machine for his entire life." It's hilariously hypocritical for Trump NaziCons to bash Biden's mental competency. Just more projection.

As I've said before - without Trump there would be no President Biden. If Biden wins - he owes most of the credit to dysfunctional Trump.

Biden was telling a story the other day about nurses blowing air up his nose to get him to move. What the hell was he talking about?

Don’t get me wrong. Biden says some stupid shit. At least once a month this occurs. It’s more than a candidate for president should. He’s an old man. What can you do? Dementia though? It’s a stretch.

it’s a stretch because it serves as a distraction from Trump. Trump supporters are well aware just how incredibly stupid Trump sounds on a daily basis so they have to deflect to Biden so we won’t all notice. It doesn’t work.

Like 2016, there is this false equivalency crap people have about the two candidates. Sure, Biden and Hillary are deeply flawed candidates, but let’s not kid ourselves about Trump. His incompetence and emotional immaturity is unprecedented. If you went back in time to your past self living under Obama’s administration and you told him or her that the next president will brag on TV about saying 5 words in order, how would your past self react?
There's nothing wrong with Joe Biden. He's been a gaff machine for his entire career.

Exactly! Like you said - "He's been a gaff machine for his entire life." It's hilariously hypocritical for Trump NaziCons to bash Biden's mental competency. Just more projection.

As I've said before - without Trump there would be no President Biden. If Biden wins - he owes most of the credit to dysfunctional Trump.

Biden was telling a story the other day about nurses blowing air up his nose to get him to move. What the hell was he talking about?

Fake news!

Fake news!

What do mean. I watched the video of him telling the story. Just curious, why were they blowing air up his nose?

Biden said "I had nurses at Walter Reed hospital who would bend down and whisper in my ear, go home and get me pillows. They would … actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving.”

It's all part of Trump's strategy to trash Biden. If Biden has dementia - then Trump is totally batshit insane.

The economy was rocking under Trump.

Biden was VP to one of the slowest recoveries we've ever experienced.

Everyone claims Obama/Biden did such a great job...how funny.

The economy generally comes back to a baseline.

Reagan had it there in months after the crash of 1987.

Obama rode this thing like a good little lefty and almost turned it into a depression.

Funny. You're a really stupid little troll. The Great Bush Recession was much worse than anything Reagan dealt with.

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:
"Reagan had it there in months after the crash of 1987."

OMG SMH.

That wasn't the worst economic problem reagan had.

In 1981 he slashed taxes. Mostly on the rich. He raised taxes on the poor. I was one of them. I was in college. All of a sudden I was paying federal income taxes on the few thousand dollars I made. It sent out economy into a tailspin. At the time it was the worst recession since the last republican Great Depression.

It officially lasted into 1982 but those of us who were there at the time knew differently. Jobs were nearly impossible to find. I graduated from college in the spring of 82 with a degree in accounting. Companies weren't recruiting. No one was hiring. I had to take a job on an assembly line.

The way Reagan got us out of that horrible recession is he went on the largest spending spree in non war time. Most of the money went to the military industrial complex. Those who had the money to buy the right congressman got the contracts. So most of the jobs were in the military industrial complex. It did slightly trickle into the rest of the economy but not much.

The only way I was able to get a job in accounting was to move out of state. Which I did. Down to So Ca. Where a lot of the military industrial complex was at the time. I was down there when that 87 crash hit. It took time but the economy did recover. Not in a few months like that idiot you replied to claims.

Jobs were nearly impossible to find still in 1988. The only way anyone could get a job at Boeing is if they knew someone. I came back home that year but it still took a long time to find an accounting job.
I remember those "great" Reagan years. I graduated from college during those years too.

Fake news!

What do mean. I watched the video of him telling the story. Just curious, why were they blowing air up his nose?

Biden said "I had nurses at Walter Reed hospital who would bend down and whisper in my ear, go home and get me pillows. They would … actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving.”
Maybe they breathed disinfectant in his nostrils.

Fake news!

Maybe they breathed disinfectant in his nostrils.
Aren't they supposed to squirt that up yer butt? Or was that UV lights?

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

Biden's encroaching dementia is totally independent from who his opponent is.

Making a gaffe here and there is normal. Getting tongue tied is to be expected from time to time.

But it's glaringly obvious that Biden is slipping away, and at a rate which is pretty alarming for someone who wants to be the leader of the free world...

Biden's encroaching dementia is totally independent from who his opponent is.

Making a gaffe here and there is normal. Getting tongue tied is to be expected from time to time.

But it's glaringly obvious that Biden is slipping away, and at a rate which is pretty alarming for someone who wants to be the leader of the free world...
Why do you just pretend Trump is normal in comparison?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

/—-/ Does Trump speaks to blank walls? Your guy does.

I’ll tell you what I find pathetic. I can admit Biden’s Weird shortcomings as you can see by my thread. You on the other hand are too much of a pussy to acknowledge how moronic Trump is on any level. You pretend he is just normal. I don’t get why you can’t just man up and try to be objective.

I’ll tell you what I find pathetic. I can admit Biden’s Weird shortcomings as you can see by my thread. You on the other hand are too much of a pussy to acknowledge how moronic Trump is on any level. You pretend he is just normal. I don’t get why you can’t just man up and try to be objective.

/——/ Trump is a “in your face“ New Yorker. Pleanty others are the same way. You attack him and he hits back twice as hard. Trump keeps his campaign promises and delivered a robust economy with the lowest UE rate in history. So you can say whatever trash you want, but it’s just not true.

/——/ Trump is a “in your face“ New Yorker. Pleanty others are the same way. You attack him and he hits back twice as hard. Trump keeps his campaign promises and delivered a robust economy with the lowest UE rate in history. So you can say whatever trash you want, but it’s just not true.

See this is what I’m talking about. You’re just deflecting. It’s such a pussy move. Be a man for fuck sake.

See this is what I’m talking about. You’re just deflecting. It’s such a pussy move. Be a man for fuck sake.

/—-/ I’m not deflecting anything. I reject you assessment of Trump. You expect me to accept whatever you say about Trump to excuse away Dementia Joe. It’s not happening.

/—-/ I’m not deflecting anything. I reject you assessment of Trump. You expect me to accept whatever you say about Trump to excuse away Dementia Joe. It’s not happening.

You already know I am right about Trump constantly saying stupid shit is the thing. You just lack the stones to admit it. It’s pretty sad really.

You already know I am right about Trump constantly saying stupid shit is the thing. You just lack the stones to admit it. It’s pretty sad really.

/——/ And you lack the stones to admit all you have is Strawman arguments. Orange Man Bad. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Gee, thanks for starting this Biden dementia shit all over again. BTW, Hillary was not a "deeply flawed candidate" - unless you believed all the conspiracy shit the NaziCons were throwing at her.

Forum List

Back