This claim about Biden having dementia feels desperate

Going back to the OP, the dementia attacks will end backfiring I think. Despite what all these “internet experts” think, you can’t make that diagnosis remotely, independent of an in-depth examination looking at changes in cognition over time by a qualified professional. It is a distraction and a sign of desperation, because it means they don’t have much else to attack him on. The incumbant’s record? Sinking like the Titanic. Visualizing a plan for a second term? Looks like he is just recycling his 2016 play book, only this time...he isnt an outsider, he has a record to run on. Hitting on dementia opens Trump to similar criticisms from similar internet “experts” and polls, claiming mental deterioration.

Trump's Second Term most of the American Taliban is relocated to Wuhan, where they finally have a government to their liking

I seriously doubt Wuhan would take in the entire Trump administration and it’s acolytes. They have no insane asylum large enough. We will see if there is a second term...here’s hoping voters say no to insanity, incompetence and corruption and deny the Trump Cult a second term.

Either way...the fact that Trump is vigorously churning out EO’s and hammering away at “dementia” rather than policy speaks of desperation. Now he is rapidly changing direction on Covid amid plummeting approval.

Dementia is all he has.

All powerful government, obey the lock down or get locked up. Start a GoFundMe account and we'll get you a one way ticket

That's what you want for the USA, why wait?

Don’t get me wrong. Biden says some stupid shit. At least once a month this occurs. It’s more than a candidate for president should. He’s an old man. What can you do? Dementia though? It’s a stretch.

it’s a stretch because it serves as a distraction from Trump. Trump supporters are well aware just how incredibly stupid Trump sounds on a daily basis so they have to deflect to Biden so we won’t all notice. It doesn’t work.

Like 2016, there is this false equivalency crap people have about the two candidates. Sure, Biden and Hillary are deeply flawed candidates, but let’s not kid ourselves about Trump. His incompetence and emotional immaturity is unprecedented. If you went back in time to your past self living under Obama’s administration and you told him or her that the next president will brag on TV about saying 5 words in order, how would your past self react?
Says stupid S once a month??? Your joking right.

Mostly for his family, because the truth is now out !

Of course he himself wouldn't be aware of it !

His family must hate him, that's why they refuse to pull him away from the limelight and into the care he needs.

Not unusual for advanced Alzheimer's victims to strip off and streak public places. When they're really insistent families sometimes resort to stapling clothes on the demented in the interest of decorum.

That in mind, please contribute generously to The Biden 2020 fund. Gift suggestions include:

BG1.jpg
images.jpg

But NOT:

using-a-staple-gun-for-wood.jpg

Don’t get me wrong. Biden says some stupid shit. At least once a month this occurs. It’s more than a candidate for president should. He’s an old man. What can you do? Dementia though? It’s a stretch.

it’s a stretch because it serves as a distraction from Trump. Trump supporters are well aware just how incredibly stupid Trump sounds on a daily basis so they have to deflect to Biden so we won’t all notice. It doesn’t work.

Like 2016, there is this false equivalency crap people have about the two candidates. Sure, Biden and Hillary are deeply flawed candidates, but let’s not kid ourselves about Trump. His incompetence and emotional immaturity is unprecedented. If you went back in time to your past self living under Obama’s administration and you told him or her that the next president will brag on TV about saying 5 words in order, how would your past self react?
BS.

Biden is just fine.
The only thing fine about Fingers Joe is the blonde hair on his legs the children like to play with.
And how would you know? Just throwing crap out there on the USMB Politics board. Stupid.

Biden, "the nurses at Walter Reed hospital would lean down and whisper in my ear...then they would blow air into my nostrils to revive me" :cuckoo:
You cherry pick all this shit all you want. You know, deep down, Trump’s stupidity is far worse than Biden’s. You just don’t have the balls to admit it.

Of course stupidity includes a lack of intelligent efforts.

Trump has been masterful in many areas.

Biden has never had an original fucking thought his entire career.

But, as your electronic lover, Lakhota said....all they want is him breathing at the time of his inauguration, showing that you all know this isn't about Biden. It's about getting the country out of the hands of trump and essentially destroying the country to do it.

That's fine, but duck when the bullets start flying 'cause I can promise you that there are several headed in your direction.

It is a distraction and a sign of desperation, because it means they don’t have much else to attack him on.

It's enough.

Not when you throw similar claims on Trump.

Oh please, Biden can barely string a sentence together.....while reading a teleprompter.

So is Biden going to bail on all the debates?

Is he going to limit all rallies to a couple of dozen people?

Hide until November?

I want them to hide him until November....it's called playing not to lose....and when you approach things that way.....you lose.

Biden, "the nurses at Walter Reed hospital would lean down and whisper in my ear...then they would blow air into my nostrils to revive me" :cuckoo:
You cherry pick all this shit all you want. You know, deep down, Trump’s stupidity is far worse than Biden’s. You just don’t have the balls to admit it.

How the fuck do you know what he knows "deep down". You make that claim a lot. Please, pray tell, how do you know. Or are you just playing the role of arrogant ignorant, shit-for-brains left winger.

Have the balls to admit what ? Trump runs on hyperbole. Biden is running about 10 brain cells, and you are running around with your head up your ass.

Trump is far more intelligent than Biden and has quite the career to prove it. The most Biden ever did was hook up with the liar of the senate Ted (so fucking glad he's dead) Kennedy to smear Robert Bork before the hearings ever took place.

Looking forward to seeing who they (meaning Mr. Womanizer, Chris Dodd) picks to be the VP, because she'll be running the show about 10 minutes after Biden swears to something he won't understand.

BS.

Biden is just fine.
The only thing fine about Fingers Joe is the blonde hair on his legs the children like to play with.
And how would you know? Just throwing crap out there on the USMB Politics board. Stupid.

I know because I watched a video of Fingers Joe saying it live. They're his words.

BS.

Biden is just fine.

I know because I watched a video of Fingers Joe saying it live. They're his words.
Post it.

Going back to the OP, the dementia attacks will end backfiring I think. Despite what all these “internet experts” think, you can’t make that diagnosis remotely, independent of an in-depth examination looking at changes in cognition over time by a qualified professional. It is a distraction and a sign of desperation, because it means they don’t have much else to attack him on. The incumbant’s record? Sinking like the Titanic. Visualizing a plan for a second term? Looks like he is just recycling his 2016 play book, only this time...he isnt an outsider, he has a record to run on. Hitting on dementia opens Trump to similar criticisms from similar internet “experts” and polls, claiming mental deterioration.

Trump's Second Term most of the American Taliban is relocated to Wuhan, where they finally have a government to their liking

I seriously doubt Wuhan would take in the entire Trump administration and it’s acolytes. They have no insane asylum large enough. We will see if there is a second term...here’s hoping voters say no to insanity, incompetence and corruption and deny the Trump Cult a second term.

Either way...the fact that Trump is vigorously churning out EO’s and hammering away at “dementia” rather than policy speaks of desperation. Now he is rapidly changing direction on Covid amid plummeting approval.

Dementia is all he has.

All powerful government, obey the lock down or get locked up. Start a GoFundMe account and we'll get you a one way ticket

That's what you want for the USA, why wait?
That you, Donald?

BS.

Biden is just fine.

Post it.

I suggest you find another news source. One that doesn't just tell you what you want hear.

Of course stupidity includes a lack of intelligent efforts.

Trump has been masterful in many areas.

Biden has never had an original fucking thought his entire career.

But, as your electronic lover, Lakhota said....all they want is him breathing at the time of his inauguration, showing that you all know this isn't about Biden. It's about getting the country out of the hands of trump and essentially destroying the country to do it.

That's fine, but duck when the bullets start flying 'cause I can promise you that there are several headed in your direction.

Okay, I've had enough of your hateful trolling. Placing you on permanent ignore. Bye...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

It's all part of Trump's strategy to trash Biden. If Biden has dementia - then Trump is totally batshit insane.

The economy was rocking under Trump.

Biden was VP to one of the slowest recoveries we've ever experienced.

Everyone claims Obama/Biden did such a great job...how funny.

The economy generally comes back to a baseline.

Reagan had it there in months after the crash of 1987.

Obama rode this thing like a good little lefty and almost turned it into a depression.

Funny. You're a really stupid little troll. The Great Bush Recession was much worse than anything Reagan dealt with.

It was bad both times. Look at the interest rate for a mortgage in the early 1980s
Bush left a historic mess. Reagan made his mess.

He only talks every 4 months and usually reads a sentence and won’t answer a single question
It’s like “ Weekend at Bernies “
This is unheard of in the history of the USA
Hidden Biden is a Hologram.
That's a lie and COVID19 is real.

Forum List

Back