This claim about Biden having dementia feels desperate

Don’t get me wrong. Biden says some stupid shit. At least once a month this occurs. It’s more than a candidate for president should. He’s an old man. What can you do? Dementia though? It’s a stretch.

it’s a stretch because it serves as a distraction from Trump. Trump supporters are well aware just how incredibly stupid Trump sounds on a daily basis so they have to deflect to Biden so we won’t all notice. It doesn’t work.

Like 2016, there is this false equivalency crap people have about the two candidates. Sure, Biden and Hillary are deeply flawed candidates, but let’s not kid ourselves about Trump. His incompetence and emotional immaturity is unprecedented. If you went back in time to your past self living under Obama’s administration and you told him or her that the next president will brag on TV about saying 5 words in order, how would your past self react?
BS.

Biden is just fine.
The only thing fine about Fingers Joe is the blonde hair on his legs the children like to play with.
And how would you know? Just throwing crap out there on the USMB Politics board. Stupid.

I know because I watched a video of Fingers Joe saying it live. They're his words.
Post it.

I suggest you find another news source. One that doesn't just tell you what you want hear.
Like what the gatewaypundit does for you?

“This claim about Biden having dementia feels desperate”

That’s because it is desperate.

It’s also a lie.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Don’t get me wrong. Biden says some stupid shit. At least once a month this occurs. It’s more than a candidate for president should. He’s an old man. What can you do? Dementia though? It’s a stretch.

it’s a stretch because it serves as a distraction from Trump. Trump supporters are well aware just how incredibly stupid Trump sounds on a daily basis so they have to deflect to Biden so we won’t all notice. It doesn’t work.

Like 2016, there is this false equivalency crap people have about the two candidates. Sure, Biden and Hillary are deeply flawed candidates, but let’s not kid ourselves about Trump. His incompetence and emotional immaturity is unprecedented. If you went back in time to your past self living under Obama’s administration and you told him or her that the next president will brag on TV about saying 5 words in order, how would your past self react?
BS.

Biden is just fine.
The only thing fine about Fingers Joe is the blonde hair on his legs the children like to play with.
And how would you know? Just throwing crap out there on the USMB Politics board. Stupid.

I know because I watched a video of Fingers Joe saying it live. They're his words.
Post it.

I suggest you find another news source. One that doesn't just tell you what you want hear.
I don't need a suggestion. And I certainly don't need a different news source. FO.

• Thanks

Like 2016, there is this false equivalency crap people have about the two candidates. Sure, Biden and Hillary are deeply flawed candidates, but let’s not kid ourselves about Trump. His incompetence and emotional maturity is unprecedented. If you went back in time to your past self living under Obama’s administration and you told him or her that the next president will brag on TV about saying 5 words in order, how would your past self react?

You're late.

Since we know you don't have any friends, Friday night is your "get drunk and post a load of bullshit night".

Usually it shows up later.

It's no stretch.

Biden clearly demonstrates periods of disorientation. That isn't being stupid (although he is that too). It is the onset of dementia.
Pure and simple.

He also blows his stack more easily....another symptom of someone losing it.

We don't kids ourselves about Trump.

Before Covid and the bullshit panic of the left...the country was doing great. Despite the efforts of Nancy Piglousy and Adam Schitt.

So, Billybullshit, you might want to lay off the booze on Friday if you are going to continue to post.....you look much more stupid that usual.
I wouldn’t worry about his dementia, it’s his pedophilia you should be worried about.

Like 2016, there is this false equivalency crap people have about the two candidates. Sure, Biden and Hillary are deeply flawed candidates, but let’s not kid ourselves about Trump. His incompetence and emotional maturity is unprecedented. If you went back in time to your past self living under Obama’s administration and you told him or her that the next president will brag on TV about saying 5 words in order, how would your past self react?

You're late.

Since we know you don't have any friends, Friday night is your "get drunk and post a load of bullshit night".

Usually it shows up later.

It's no stretch.

Biden clearly demonstrates periods of disorientation. That isn't being stupid (although he is that too). It is the onset of dementia.
Pure and simple.

He also blows his stack more easily....another symptom of someone losing it.

We don't kids ourselves about Trump.

Before Covid and the bullshit panic of the left...the country was doing great. Despite the efforts of Nancy Piglousy and Adam Schitt.

So, Billybullshit, you might want to lay off the booze on Friday if you are going to continue to post.....you look much more stupid that usual.
I wouldn’t worry about his dementia, it’s his pedophilia you should be worried about.
That is the dumbest comment ever.

• Thanks

BS.

Biden is just fine.

Crazy Joe talking about how he loves to have kids rub his hairy legs.

This claim about Biden having dementia feels desperate

Biden, "the nurses at Walter Reed hospital would lean down and whisper in my ear...then they would blow air into my nostrils to revive me" :cuckoo:
You cherry pick all this shit all you want. You know, deep down, Trump’s stupidity is far worse than Biden’s. You just don’t have the balls to admit it.

Of course stupidity includes a lack of intelligent efforts.

Trump has been masterful in many areas.

Biden has never had an original fucking thought his entire career.

But, as your electronic lover, Lakhota said....all they want is him breathing at the time of his inauguration, showing that you all know this isn't about Biden. It's about getting the country out of the hands of trump and essentially destroying the country to do it.

That's fine, but duck when the bullets start flying 'cause I can promise you that there are several headed in your direction.

Okay, I've had enough of your hateful trolling. Placing you on permanent ignore. Bye...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

BS.

Biden is just fine.

Post it.

I don't need a suggestion. And I certainly don't need a different news source. FO.

You do if you haven't seen babbling Joe's dementia.

There's nothing wrong with Joe Biden. He's been a gaff machine for his entire career.

His "dementia" is as real as Hillary's Parkinson's.

“This claim about Biden having dementia feels desperate”

That’s because it is desperate.

It’s also a lie.

Not that you'd ever attempt to prove your claim.

Whereas we have plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Or are you telling us that a candidate who is effectively hiding is doing it because it's smart for his campaign ?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttt.

There's nothing wrong with Joe Biden. He's been a gaff machine for his entire career.

There's plenty but plenty wrong with Joe Biden, not the least of which he is a liar, a child molester, a plagerizer, and a moron.

But NOW we have dementia stacked on top of all of that.

1595712431860.png

It's all part of Trump's strategy to trash Biden. If Biden has dementia - then Trump is totally batshit insane.

The economy was rocking under Trump.

Biden was VP to one of the slowest recoveries we've ever experienced.

Everyone claims Obama/Biden did such a great job...how funny.

The economy generally comes back to a baseline.

Reagan had it there in months after the crash of 1987.

Obama rode this thing like a good little lefty and almost turned it into a depression.

Funny. You're a really stupid little troll. The Great Bush Recession was much worse than anything Reagan dealt with.

BTW: You want to argue my claims, go ahead.

At least I have made some that can be verified.

It's better than you starting a thread, asking everyone for "intelligent discussion" and then disliking every fucking post you don't agree with and not putting up any argument of your own.

Dumbass.

You'll notice that there was no response to the challenge.

Lakhota and Billy000 (a.k.a. the bullshit brothers both turned and ran)

Exactly! Like you said - "He's been a gaff machine for his entire life." It's hilariously hypocritical for Trump NaziCons to bash Biden's mental competency. Just more projection.

As I've said before - without Trump there would be no President Biden. If Biden wins - he owes most of the credit to dysfunctional Trump.

• Thanks

Exactly! Like you said - "He's been a gaff machine for his entire life." It's hilariously hypocritical for Trump NaziCons to bash Biden's mental competency. Just more projection.

Total bullshit.

Nobody hides during a presidential campaign.

Most the country can see it (40% are pretty sure it's true) and the fact that he ducks in and out is only an indication that he is being monitored for response to constraining drugs......

He shows several classic symptons that are not gaffes.

But, then we'll see you in November...dickweed.

And you can remind us of this again. Then we'll tell you why he lost.

BS.

Biden is just fine.

Post it.

Like what the gatewaypundit does for you?
Gateway Pundit is worse than that. It doesn't just tell what they want to hear, It tells them what to think.

There's plenty but plenty wrong with Joe Biden, not the least of which he is a liar, a child molester, a plagerizer, and a moron.

But NOW we have dementia stacked on top of all of that.

View attachment 367162
Just another bunch of RWNJ lies.

It's all part of Trump's strategy to trash Biden. If Biden has dementia - then Trump is totally batshit insane.

The economy was rocking under Trump.

Biden was VP to one of the slowest recoveries we've ever experienced.

Everyone claims Obama/Biden did such a great job...how funny.

The economy generally comes back to a baseline.

Reagan had it there in months after the crash of 1987.

Obama rode this thing like a good little lefty and almost turned it into a depression.

Funny. You're a really stupid little troll. The Great Bush Recession was much worse than anything Reagan dealt with.

:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:
"Reagan had it there in months after the crash of 1987."

OMG SMH.

That wasn't the worst economic problem reagan had.

In 1981 he slashed taxes. Mostly on the rich. He raised taxes on the poor. I was one of them. I was in college. All of a sudden I was paying federal income taxes on the few thousand dollars I made. It sent out economy into a tailspin. At the time it was the worst recession since the last republican Great Depression.

It officially lasted into 1982 but those of us who were there at the time knew differently. Jobs were nearly impossible to find. I graduated from college in the spring of 82 with a degree in accounting. Companies weren't recruiting. No one was hiring. I had to take a job on an assembly line.

The way Reagan got us out of that horrible recession is he went on the largest spending spree in non war time. Most of the money went to the military industrial complex. Those who had the money to buy the right congressman got the contracts. So most of the jobs were in the military industrial complex. It did slightly trickle into the rest of the economy but not much.

The only way I was able to get a job in accounting was to move out of state. Which I did. Down to So Ca. Where a lot of the military industrial complex was at the time. I was down there when that 87 crash hit. It took time but the economy did recover. Not in a few months like that idiot you replied to claims.

Jobs were nearly impossible to find still in 1988. The only way anyone could get a job at Boeing is if they knew someone. I came back home that year but it still took a long time to find an accounting job.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back