This cop needs to be fired and investigated

Because based on what I see here, he is a serial Rights violator. The guy in the car is absolutely correct that this asshole wanted to shoot him and was trying to set him up to shoot him.

Liveleak.com - Man says Arkansas police officer unnecessarily pulled gun during encounter

Obviously you were never in Law Enforcement. He was told to leave the park. He didn’t comply. You can’t tell what his other hand was doing which was grabbing his phone which at first then officer thought he was grabbing a gun. He saw it was his phone The guy in the car didn’t comply with the officers request and then began to taunt the officer. Shot me, go ahead shot me, what and acting like an asshole. The officer did nothing wrong. Instead of leaving when they asked he acted like an idiot and the hole time was disrespectful and out of control If you were in the officers shoes you would see the hole picture but your blinded by hatred and racism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because based on what I see here, he is a serial Rights violator. The guy in the car is absolutely correct that this asshole wanted to shoot him and was trying to set him up to shoot him.

Liveleak.com - Man says Arkansas police officer unnecessarily pulled gun during encounter

Obviously you were never in Law Enforcement. He was told to leave the park. He didn’t comply. You can’t tell what his other hand was doing which was grabbing his phone which at first then officer thought he was grabbing a gun. He saw it was his phone The guy in the car didn’t comply with the officers request and then began to taunt the officer. Shot me, go ahead shot me, what and acting like an asshole. The officer did nothing wrong. Instead of leaving when they asked he acted like an idiot and the hole time was disrespectful and out of control If you were in the officers shoes you would see the hole picture but your blinded by hatred and racism.

Racism? What?

I've never seen westwall ever post anything racist in the 10 years I've been on the forum

Yeah, that one was scary. The kid was smart (I think).

Watch it and listen to the kid. Listen to what he says. Where was his other hand. It was grabbing his cell phone which the officer thought it was a gun. The kid then proceeded to take video and not listen to any of the officers commands. There were people in the background telling the kid to obey but he kept taunting the officer. It’s hard to understand unless you are there and going through it.

Racism? What?

I've never seen westwall ever post anything racist in the 10 years I've been on the forum

Go back and watch and listen to the video. Listen to the kid and what he is saying. His lift hand was in the car grabbing for his cell phone. The officer thought it was a gun but saw that it was not. The kid disobeyed every command and told the officer to shoot him. Listen to the people in the background. There telling the kid to just listen. If he shut his car off and got out it wouldn’t have been a problem. I’m not calling Westfall racist. I know he is not a read a lot of his posts and usually click like because he and you are always on point. I’m sorry if you or Westfall took it wrong. I am a retired police officer and have been in the situation. It’s not fun and you never know what your walking into. The kid and his movements as well as his taunting escalated the hole incident.

How many bad cops are there out there like this?

There are always going to be some bad cops. On my department we took care of the guys down in the locker room with a talk and a beating of necessary. I have no tolerance for bad cops but you should watch the video again and listen to the kid and the people in the background telling the kid to listen. The kids left hand went for his cell phone which the cop thought it was a gun but realized it wasn’t. The kid taunts the cop and disobeys ever command. I’ve been in those situations and there not fun.

Cop could have handled the situation better,but then the guy could have as well.
I cant really blame the dude for keeping his hands in sight after the cop said he had a gun.

He thought when the kid grabbed his phone with his left hand it was a gun and saw it was a phone. His friends were telling him to listen but the kid kept taunting the cop. I’ve been there and it not fun as a cop.

Cop could have handled the situation better,but then the guy could have as well.
I cant really blame the dude for keeping his hands in sight after the cop said he had a gun.

He thought when the kid grabbed his phone with his left hand it was a gun and saw it was a phone. His friends were telling him to listen but the kid kept taunting the cop. I’ve been there and it not fun as a cop.

The kid was a dumbass no doubt.
The taunting shit was ridiculous for sure.
But when the cop said he had a gun? I wouldnt feel comfortable reaching for the ignition or the gear selector.
I would have asked for another officer to come forward as to make the first cop more comfortable and myself.

The kid was a dumbass no doubt.
The taunting shit was ridiculous for sure.
But when the cop said he had a gun? I wouldnt feel comfortable reaching for the ignition or the gear selector.
I would have asked for another officer to come forward as to make the first cop more comfortable and myself.

Yes. The cop thought it was a gun because the kid grabbed his cell phone with his left hand. When the cop realized it was his phone because the kid was videoing it. The cop was a little intense but we don’t know what happened before the video started. They were told to leave the park and the kid didn’t. I agree and don’t understand why the other cops were so far away and not with him. This goes on all the time. You can’t imagine how common these situations are. They will get some sensitivity training.

There are always going to be some bad cops. On my department we took care of the guys down in the locker room with a talk and a beating of necessary. I have no tolerance for bad cops but you should watch the video again and listen to the kid and the people in the background telling the kid to listen. The kids left hand went for his cell phone which the cop thought it was a gun but realized it wasn’t. The kid taunts the cop and disobeys ever command. I’ve been in those situations and there not fun.

You MAY be right. I only noticed that he kept his hands in plain view because he was afraid to reach back into the car. I would be too. But I WOULDNT have argued with the cop about anything like he did in the beginning. Seems to be a very common black trait.

You MAY be right. I only noticed that he kept his hands in plain view because he was afraid to reach back into the car. I would be too. But I WOULDNT have argued with the cop about anything like he did in the beginning. Seems to be a very common black trait.

Yes and it’s getting worse. The other officers should have moved in to assist. They sat in the background which is not good. I follow you and always like your posts. Keep it going.

Yes and it’s getting worse. The other officers should have moved in to assist. They sat in the background which is not good. I follow you and always like your posts. Keep it going.

Here we are in agreement. Yes, the kid was acting like an ass. That doesn't give the cop the right to abuse him, nor shoot him, and after the cop said he has a gun all bets are off. And yes, the other cops should have come a lot sooner.

Forum List

Back