This country came within an inch of being hopelessly divided.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
I keep thinking of the horror that was avoided by a turn of the head, the flinch of a would be assassin or the hand of God. Kennedy was bad enough but we would have witnessed live video of Donald Trump's head exploding and the ensuing shock, rage and sorrow that this country would now be mired in. Please consider how fortunate we are as a country even if you are a Trump hater. I personally despise Biden and Obama for what they've done to the country, but in no way would I wish that upon them.

Bub...

We are hopelessly divided...America is OVER!

sniper cheatle.jpg

I keep thinking of the horror that was avoided by a turn of the head, the flinch of a would be assassin or the hand of God. Kennedy was bad enough but we would have witnessed live video of Donald Trump's head exploding and the ensuing shock, rage and sorrow that this country would now be mired in. Please consider how fortunate we are as a country even if you are a Trump hater. I personally despise Biden and Obama for what they've done to the country, but in no way would I wish that upon them.
By the way... What happened to the 30 second delay on "live" broadcasts that day..? Asking for a friend..;)

If it were to get that melodramatic, that would be the fault of the cult.

The Great Experiment is bigger than trump.and his cult and will be around long after they are all dead.

We are not hopelessly divided, but we would been had that little shit assassinated Trump. People like you need to stop with your hateful smearing and cherry picking. It accomplishes nothing because haters already hate and the rest of us ignore the nonsense.
Yet one side of the argument just waits for an election, that might be stolen, then what? The other side is waiting for any opportunity to burn down cities, murder their neighbor and have the government come in an take their rights away. I hate the left because that is exactly what they want to do to US, but cant because we have the ability to defend ourselves. When that right is gone, the left will show their savagery as seen in the riots of late.

It's true. The institutions and principles will hold strong against the unfit orange pile and his cult. The only "great replacement" will be them dying off and being replaced.
So it sounds like you think there is a forgone conclusion, and are in favor of killing off anyone you see as the enemy.
Bless your heart
If you have one

So it sounds like you think there is a forgone conclusion, and are in favor of killing off anyone you see ass the enemy.
No it doesn't. You would have to be a dishonest shitheel or very stupid to get that from my post.

They will all die eventually. As will you and me. And we will all be replaced.

And the Great Expirement will still stand.

Forum List

Back