This dating shit is annoying which is why I prefer fetishes. Why do women want to know if I got home safe after a date if

she never wants to see me again? And I thought the date went well, we laughed all night, talked about previous relationship and likes and dislikes so it was not a dull moment at all. Then she sent a text asking if I got home and I didnt see it so she called while I was in the kitchen. So I called back and when we were on the phone I told her I was home and was going to talk a little more. And then she said..............."I was just calling to see if you made it home"

So what the fuck does it matter if you dont want to see me again? I swear women are fucking retarded
Talked about previous relationships? First date?
That's a date killer
That and he keeps licking her toes.

From this point on I am telling whoever I am out with that I am not going straight home since I have to make another stop and that will eliminate that "are you home yet?" Bullshit

Oh that'll go over big. "Let's get this over with I have another date" is what every woman wants to hear.
Makes her feel special. You're so astute to have figured that out.
Women allege to be equal (for pay purposes) yet refuse to simply make appointments with mostly nice guys by alleging they want to be friends with us simply because they are "girls" and want to help us get really really Good at full body massage for the Sake of Art and Perfection.

she never wants to see me again? And I thought the date went well, we laughed all night, talked about previous relationship and likes and dislikes so it was not a dull moment at all. Then she sent a text asking if I got home and I didnt see it so she called while I was in the kitchen. So I called back and when we were on the phone I told her I was home and was going to talk a little more. And then she said..............."I was just calling to see if you made it home"

So what the fuck does it matter if you dont want to see me again? I swear women are fucking retarded
Talked about previous relationships? First date?
That's a date killer
That and he keeps licking her toes.

From this point on I am telling whoever I am out with that I am not going straight home since I have to make another stop and that will eliminate that "are you home yet?" Bullshit

Oh that'll go over big. "Let's get this over with I have another date" is what every woman wants to hear.
Makes her feel special. You're so astute to have figured that out.

Just going to make up something like visiting my mom or headed to the supermarket

Hey that's even better. "You're the only thing standing between me and Pathmark, where they have a sale on Twinkies". What woman could resist.

. . . she is seeing someone else right now, but likes you as an alt. in case the current fish on the line dose not work out. Whatever you do, don't be an asshole.

Don't blow it. Stay charming, and keep up the mojo.

tenor.gif

Why do you feel she is seeing someone else?
Because she acts like she wants something with you, but. . .

but your own complaints, she says she doesn't want anything. . .

. . . is this correct?

elementary-my-dear-watson

Be the kind of good man a good woman would want and a good woman will come, don't even have to look that hard.

. . . she is seeing someone else right now, but likes you as an alt. in case the current fish on the line dose not work out. Whatever you do, don't be an asshole.

tenor.gif

. . . is this correct?

This was the first date where I actually asked questions about her and complimented her and nothing comes out of it. And she did the same with me.

Just going to make up something like visiting my mom or headed to the supermarket

That's a way to build trust in a relationship.
I have no idea why you don't have better luck ... :dunno:

I just dont want no one else worrying about when the fuck I get home after a date. Just carry on with the rest of your night

She's making sure you aren't stalking her.

tenor.gif

. . . is this correct?

This was the first date where I actually asked questions about her and complimented her and nothing comes out of it. And she did the same with me.
. . . in the age of the internet, always assume you are not the only guy a girl is dating.

It sounds like you are bachelor number two, or three, or four.

You will have to up your game if you want to reel this fish in, it sounds like.

Stop being such a whiny entitled little bitch for starters.

tenor.gif

. . . is this correct?

. . . in the age of the internet, always assume you are not the only guy a girl is dating.

Even after you get with them and have a relationship and then when you decide to get married always assume they are still dating someone else...

tenor.gif

. . . is this correct?

How can I up my game if she is saying shit like....."I was just calling to see if you made it home?

Forum List

Back