This Definitely Contributed To The Firing Of The Head Of The Secret Service...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Secret Service under fire after agent testifies agency inserted malicious thumb drive into computer

'The Secret Service is under fire after one of its members testified a fellow agent inserted a malicious thumb drive, found in the possession of a Chinese woman arrested at President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club last month, into an agency computer -- that then began installing unwanted files.'

:shok:

Secret Service under fire after agent testifies agency inserted malicious thumb drive into computer

Was this clown an ex-Hillary server tech?

Did hew have any connection to / ever work for Diane Feinstein?

:p

My understanding is that major act of major stupidity had nothing to do with the firings.

It's next to impossible to find decent people in the swamp that is DC.

My wife's close friend is married to a SS Agent and let me tell you, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Believe it or not, none of those types are especially bright. They're what you think, ''$5 an hour and a badge''

And no, I don't have much respect for Law Enforcement types. The Military is a whole different ballgame. Law Enforcement? Bunch of Barneys IMHO.

'The Secret Service is under fire after one of its members testified a fellow agent inserted a malicious thumb drive, found in the possession of a Chinese woman arrested at President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club last month, into an agency computer -- that then began installing unwanted files.'

:shok:

Was this clown an ex-Hillary server tech?

Did hew have any connection to / ever work for Diane Feinstein?

:p
Geez that was stupid.

My understanding is that major act of major stupidity had nothing to do with the firings.

It's next to impossible to find decent people in the swamp that is DC.

My wife's close friend is married to a SS Agent and let me tell you, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Believe it or not, none of those types are especially bright. They're what you think, ''$5 an hour and a badge''

And no, I don't have much respect for Law Enforcement types. The Military is a whole different ballgame. Law Enforcement? Bunch of Barneys IMHO.
I don't agree with that at all. Have you ever listened to Dan Bongino?

Dan Bongino - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back