This election in Georgia WAS NOT CLOSE so stop with the bs

Thank you, Uncle Vlad for once again defeating Democrats. The mire they whine and investigate so called Russian hacking, the more power Vlad pours into his Mind Control Vote Flipping Machine.

it's over dems...just except it, no one likes the dish you are trying to serve...Time to take a good long look inside of yourselves. You libs have crossed over into the twilight zone and the rest of the nation has not.

Republicans have a traditional margin of +8 and won by +7.

That means that your THIRTY MILLION DOLLARS bought one lousy percentage point.

IT WAS NOT A CLOSE RACE
It should not have been that close in safe district.
Losing ONE POINT IS NOT CLOSE
It sure is in a district that should not have been competitive to begin with.
IT is in a district that should have been won by 8 points rather than 7.

Lick your wounds, goto sleep and get fresh talking points when you wake up because this set is embarrassing for you

IT WAS NOT A CLOSE RACE

Nope that's not correct.

"Handel led Ossoff by 4.8 percentage points with more than three-fourths of the 6th District's precincts having reported their results at 10 p.m. ET, in the most expensive House race in US history.

It was a much closer margin than the 20-plus point wins typically posted by former Rep. Tom Price -- whose departure to become Trump's health and human services secretary created the vacancy."
Republican Karen Handel wins Georgia House special election - CNNPolitics.com

It was a chin scrapper in Georgia terms.

Here's South Carolina--who was all in the tank for Trump 8 months ago.

South Carolina’s fifth district is 19 percentage points more Republican than the rest of the country. Trump won handily here. Mulvaney, who is a founding member of the far-right Freedom Caucasus of the Republican party, won by landslides in each of his elections. Mulvaney beat his last Democratic opponent by 20 points, The Herald reported Tuesday."
Special Election In South Carolina's Fifth, Frank Underwood's District, Overshadowed By Georgia

Results:
Ralph Norman R 52.6%
Archie Parnell D 47.9% a difference of 4.7 points (Parnell wasn't even supposed to get close to Norman.)

Since these are both deep red states, it's not looking good for Senate and House Republicans who will be running in blue & purple states in 2018.

th

IT WAS NOT A CLOSE RACE
Really? The NY Times called it a referendum. The vast majority of polls predicted a win for the loser. Keep it up. Do not moderate. Follow the hard line leftists. Please!

Just flipped on CNN after grabbing another beer from the fridge. The topic is not the devastating victories by Trump and his people over the democrats. The topic is something about The Donald's finances featuring morons who don't don't have a clue in regards to finance.

IT WAS NOT A CLOSE RACE

Actually I just looked it up and saw 3.7 points.

But then I have a link, and you don't. So I guess you win.

IT WAS NOT A CLOSE RACE

Nope that's not correct.

"Handel led Ossoff by 4.8 percentage points with more than three-fourths of the 6th District's precincts having reported their results at 10 p.m. ET, in the most expensive House race in US history.

It was a much closer margin than the 20-plus point wins typically posted by former Rep. Tom Price -- whose departure to become Trump's health and human services secretary created the vacancy."

South Carolina’s fifth district is 19 percentage points more Republican than the rest of the country. Trump won handily here. Mulvaney, who is a founding member of the far-right Freedom Caucasus of the Republican party, won by landslides in each of his elections. Mulvaney beat his last Democratic opponent by 20 points, The Herald reported Tuesday."
Special Election In South Carolina's Fifth, Frank Underwood's District, Overshadowed By Georgia

Results:
Ralph Norman R 52.6%
Archie Parnell D 47.9% a difference of 4.7 points (Parnell wasn't even supposed to get close to Norman.)

Since these are both deep red states, it's not looking good for Senate and House Republicans who will be running in blue & purple states in 2018.

th

IT WAS NOT A CLOSE RACE
Really? The NY Times called it a referendum. The vast majority of polls predicted a win for the loser. Keep it up. Do not moderate. Follow the hard line leftists. Please!

The polls are always wrong--but the real vote has been counted--and in a heavily populated Republican district that voted just 8 months ago with the Republican winning by more than 20+ points--in the same district, and only winning by 4.7 points today tells the story of what is going on in the South today.

These are two very red states--and like one said person said (make sure you whistle while you're walking past the graveyard.)

IT WAS NOT A CLOSE RACE

Nope that's not correct.

Results:
Ralph Norman R 52.6%

th

IT WAS NOT A CLOSE RACE

The polls are always wrong--but real vote has been counted--and in a heavily populated Republican district that voted just 8 months ago with the Republican winning by more than 20+ points--in the same district, and only winning by 4.7 points tells the story of what is going on in the South today.

These are two very red states--and like one said person said (make sure you whistle while you're walking by the graveyard.)
Since you can't focus on the pertinent facts I'll throw out one for you.

She won by more than Trump did.....

Oops

You too need to wait for fresh talking points I'm afraid.

IT WAS NOT A CLOSE RACE

Nope that's not correct.

Results:
Ralph Norman R 52.6%

th

The polls are always wrong--but real vote has been counted--and in a heavily populated Republican district that voted just 8 months ago with the Republican winning by more than 20+ points--in the same district, and only winning by 4.7 points tells the story of what is going on in the South today.

These are two very red states--and like one said person said (make sure you whistle while you're walking by the graveyard.)

Oops

You'll have to pull up a link to that one--I don't believe it. You don't go from a 20+ point win 8 months ago down to 4.7 points and make that kind of comment without showing a verifiable trusted link to that claim.

I want to thank oreo for not posting the video of homosexual Shep Smith mumbling about Russia in this thread! The intense pain in the buttocks area must be so intense for democrats, we need to be mindful of their pain. :p

IT WAS NOT A CLOSE RACE

Nope that's not correct.

Results:
Ralph Norman R 52.6%

th

Oops

You'll have to pull up a link to that one--I don't believe it. You don't go from a 20+ point win 8 months ago down to 4.7 points and make that kind of comment without showing a verifiable link to that claim.
Go fetch bitch. I'm not your secretary. You seem to have all the numbers EXCEPT the ones that mattered.

Oreo claimed to be a conservative before he voted for Hillary and got outed.

Funny shit huh

Who says I am not a conservative? Just because I didn't vote for the Ass Clown (who's not a conservative) doesn't mean I am not. Just because you bought into the bullshit doesn't mean I am going to play follow the dumbass. This pretty much describes me.
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg
I say you're not a conservative. You're a fraud. Plain & simple

Instead of applying Preparation H, oreo decides to become an attention whore!

IT WAS NOT A CLOSE RACE

1.5 billion with the bitch, another 30 million here, it appears you regressives have more money than brains. LMAO

Forum List

Back