This election in Georgia WAS NOT CLOSE so stop with the bs

IN OTHER NEWS:

Increasingly desperate Republicans are excited about a competetive win in Georgia and South Carolina.

Nope that's not correct.

th

Quit stealing my pictures jackoff. Look, you are the only one getting their ass kicked once again. The polls said the Georgia race was going to be razor close and Handel ended up trouncing your Assoff guy by 6 points! Not even close! NO ONE expected her to win by that much. She outperformed by all expectations. Democrats are now 0-4 and the 6th in Georgia was a race they HAD to win. They outspent the next most expensive special election by almost double, brought in millions of dollars from out of state (California and New York), and they STILL lost.

The best part is that the Handel HQ had Fox News on during the evening and during her acceptance speech, when she thanked President Trump for his support, the room EXPLODED IN APPLAUSE! Democrats just got ass-fucked again!

vaseline.jpg

Best of all, democrats are so fucked in the head, they try to spin it to themselves that a LOSS was still a VICTORY! Think about that! They lost by much more than their polls expected, they lost a race that they thought they could actually win, so they go back to a different election in a different time with different candidates where they lost by MORE, so see themselves as making progress??? What a bunch of fucking asses!

THE GOOD NEWS is that the Democrats poured a TON of money trying to win, they still have no idea why they keep losing, they still keep trying their 1-dimensional approach, the same one that cost them the 2016 election, and so I look forward to 2018 when they will spend OUT THE ASS to keep trying to win until people get tired of giving to the losing Democratic Party!

The democrats OUTSPENT Handel 7:1 AND STILL LOST. And no, they didn't spent 20 million, the last most expensive special election in history was 30 million, this time the democrats spent 20 million OVER THAT, 50 million, to be SURE they won!

AND THEY STILL LOST.

IMG_0495.GIF

Have a nice fucking day, clowns. I know I'll sleep with a smile on my face. FIVE special elections now and the democrats have not picked up a single seat on the Republicans! The creme filling just ran out of the cookie again.

Last edited:
It is republican territory.... Look at Tom Prices win in 2014...

U.S. House, Georgia District 6 General Election, 2014
Party Candidate Vote % Votes
Republican Tom Price Incumbent 66.04% 139,018
Democratic Robert Montigel 33.96% 71,486

U.S. House, Georgia District 6 General Election, 2017
Karen Handel Republican 132,459 52.1%
Jon Ossoff Democrat 121,635 47.9%

Righties today...

swtn.gif

Why do you guys keep bringing up Tom Price's vote total in 2014? What does that have to do with this election? Barring outlaying circumstances, the vast majority of incumbents win by fairly large margins. Olympia Snowe would typically win reelection to the Senate with over 60 to 70% of the vote in Maine and that isn't even a Republican leaning state. Open races are always much closer than when an incumbent isn't running.

As a former collegiate intramural hockey player, basically the winner wins by exceeding the opponent by one goal or 20. Makes no difference.

Nope that's not correct.

th

Quit stealing my pictures jackoff. Look, you are the only one getting their ass kicked once again. The polls said the Georgia race was going to be razor close and Handel ended up trouncing your Assoff guy by 6 points! Not even close! NO ONE expected her to win by that much. She outperformed by all expectations. Democrats are now 0-4 and the 6th in Georgia was a race they HAD to win. They outspent the next most expensive special election by almost double, brought in millions of dollars from out of state (California and New York), and they STILL lost.

The best part is that the Handel HQ had Fox News on during the evening and during her acceptance speech, when she thanked President Trump for his support, the room EXPLODED IN APPLAUSE! Democrats just got ass-fucked again!

View attachment 134509

Best of all, democrats are so fucked in the head, they try to spin it to themselves that a LOSS was still a VICTORY! Think about that! They lost by much more than their polls expected, they lost a race that they thought they could actually win, so they go back to a different election in a different time with different candidates where they lost by MORE, so see themselves as making progress??? What a bunch of fucking asses!

THE GOOD NEWS is that the Democrats poured a TON of money trying to win, they still have no idea why they keep losing, they still keep trying their 1-dimensional approach, the same one that cost them the 2016 election, and so I look forward to 2018 when they will spend OUT THE ASS to keep trying to win until people get tired of giving to the losing Democratic Party!

The democrats OUTSPENT Handel 7:1 AND STILL LOST. And no, they didn't spent 20 million, the last most expensive special election in history was 30 million, this time the democrats spent 20 million OVER THAT, 50 million, to be SURE they won!

AND THEY STILL LOST.

View attachment 134510

Have a nice fucking day, clowns. I know I'll sleep with a smile on my face. FIVE special elections now and the democrats have not picked up a single seat on the Republicans! The creme filling just ran out of the cookie again.

I don't think anyone expected Democrats to win either of these races. It's the equivalent of a Republican winning a race in New York City.

But the numbers show us in both these races that were won by 20+ points 8 months ago, (in the same districts--predominately Republican districts) that they were won by 4.6 points & 4.7 points--a loss of 15 points since 8 months ago) which clearly indicates that Republicans were voting for the Democrats in these races.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is going to happen in more competitive districts across this country, especially in blue & purple states when November 2018 comes around.

It's just MATH.

15e2abb42039877e4279f932e73ba95b.jpg

Dem's trying to spin another loss to Trump, these are the best of times. :eusa_dance: California and New York liberals flushed millions down the drain on this race. Why? So they could run their "voters have turned against Trump" media blitz, that's what this race was about. What will they do now go back to Russia conspiracies? :laugh:

It is republican territory.... Look at Tom Prices win in 2014...

U.S. House, Georgia District 6 General Election, 2014
Party Candidate Vote % Votes
Republican Tom Price Incumbent 66.04% 139,018
Democratic Robert Montigel 33.96% 71,486

U.S. House, Georgia District 6 General Election, 2017
Karen Handel Republican 132,459 52.1%
Jon Ossoff Democrat 121,635 47.9%

Righties today...

swtn.gif

Handel was not an INCUMBENT, and hardly anyone knew her. She was in a group of 17 GOP contenders. She had more of a message so she rose to the top of that group.
But she was not known to Georgia District Voters like Price was.
Her message was known though.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Nice try using 4 year old data to make an irrelevant point you failed to make.
Try spending more money next time.

0-6

Suck it shit stains, and GTFO of my country.

Dem's trying to spin another loss to Trump, these are the best of times. :eusa_dance: California and New York liberals flushed millions down the drain on this race. Why? So they could run their "voters have turned against Trump" media blitz, that's what this race was about. What will they do now go back to Russia conspiracies? :laugh:[/QUOTE

And judging from these numbers just what do you think is going to happen in the other (not so red states in November 2018?)--LOL

Nope that's not correct.

th

View attachment 134509

AND THEY STILL LOST.

View attachment 134510

No one even expected her to be the nominee as she ran against 17 contenders.
But then Putin Stepped in, because HE KNEW...KNEW she was going to win....so he picked her out of a field of 17 like he did Trump and put her in power.

That old PUTIN MAGIC worked again.

170110_putinglasses.jpg

Nope that's not correct.

th

View attachment 134509

AND THEY STILL LOST.

View attachment 134510

I don't think anyone expected Democrats to win either of these races. It's the equivalent of a Republican winning a race in New York City.

But the numbers show us in both these races that were won by 20+ points 8 months ago, (in the same districts--predominately Republican districts) that they were won by 4.6 points & 4.7 points--a loss of 15 points since 8 months ago) which clearly indicates that Republicans were voting for the Democrats in these races.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is going to happen in more competitive districts across this country, especially in blue & purple states when November 2018 comes around.

It's just MATH.

15e2abb42039877e4279f932e73ba95b.jpg

If it makes you feel better to continue repeating this nonsense over and over despite being told it doesn't matter then by all means go ahead. The bottom line is, you lost, kitten. You guys spent a historic amount of money, more than any past congressional race in American history and you still lost in a district you should have been able to win against a mediocre candidate. The conclusion that smart people will arrive at is that your message sucks balls and the American people simply aren't buying it. The rest of you will continue spouting your "new math."

Dem's trying to spin another loss to Trump, these are the best of times. :eusa_dance: California and New York liberals flushed millions down the drain on this race. Why? So they could run their "voters have turned against Trump" media blitz, that's what this race was about. What will they do now go back to Russia conspiracies? :laugh:[/QUOTE

And judging from these numbers just what do you think is going to happen in the other (not so red states in November 2018?)--LOL

Try winning an election, then you can talk trash. :laugh:

[I don't think anyone expected Democrats to win either of these races.

That's why the democrats spent more in all of history trying to win in Georgia. They actually came much closer in SC where they spent little. Maybe they would win somewhere if they spent nothing!

Maybe?--Just put your name on the ballot and let Trump do the rest for you.

Last edited:
It came as no surprise that push polls had the democrat all the way and thanks to west coast liberals the democrats outspent republicans 3-1. The election really wouldn't have changed the dynamics in Washington but democrats desperately needed a win to keep the party from fading into oblivion and they didn't get it. So far democrats have lost almost every important election in the last eight years.

what a victory .. Ga GOP can count on the same seat they've been counting on for 38 years.

THATS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE !

:lmao:

Nope that's not correct.

th

View attachment 134509

AND THEY STILL LOST.

View attachment 134510

No one even expected her to be the nominee as she ran against 17 contenders.
But then Putin Stepped in, because HE KNEW...KNEW she was going to win....so he picked her out of a field of 17 like he did Trump and put her in power.

That old PUTIN MAGIC worked again.

170110_putinglasses.jpg

Yeah and what did you get? The crap rose to the top and he is going to destroy the Republican party.
Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi--it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education on what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

You have elected a clown

th

and he has brought a yuuuge circus with him.

These numbers in Georia and South Carolina are dropping as fast as his poll numbers are.

Last edited:
If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi--it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & lies when they take over in 2018. You'll also get a great education on what that Emoluments clause in the Constitution is all about.
The Emoluments Clause: Its text, meaning, and application to Donald J. Trump | Brookings Institution

You might have a point if said treason, obstruction, and lies had taken place, but one would think after eight months of this tired narrative, surely somebody somewhere could have produced at least one shred of conclusive evidence to any of this.

You have elected a clown

th

and he has brought a yuuuge circus with him.

I agree. Trump is a total assclown, but he's a clown that keeps bitch slapping you people left and right every time you think you've got him, so what does that say about you guys? I was one of the people convinced he would get destroyed on Election Day. I've since learned not to underestimate him.

Try winning an election, then you can talk trash. :laugh:

This post sums up the entire divisive political morass in one sentence -- actually in one phrase: "talk trash". :rolleyes:

Way way WAY too many wags see this all as nothing more than a sports event where it's "our team" against "their team" ----- in a local election that has no effect on them anyway. That's the very essence of blind partisanship, and the scourge of running things via Duopoly.

Forum List

Back