"This election is illegitimate" - US Election Commission Chairman

There are three ways to look at it:

1). Covid-19 does not exist and is only a hoax.
2). Covid-19 does exist and is ravaging the globe and most of us are gonna' die.
3). Covid -19 is not a hoax but it is being manipulated (such as the statistics) for political leverage.

That is some seriously stupid false option list. Clueless.

Statistics are more or less consistent THROUGHOUT THE THE WORLD. You have to be seriously detached from reality to believe a conspiracy theory that broad.
Did you not read what I wrote or do you not understand English?

I read it and well understood the ridiculous false choice therein, hence my reply.

Any other silly questions?
Man. look at that beautiful Federer serve. I bet that was an ace. Lol

Not too many second serve aces, even from Fed :)
Watching Nadal win his 13th FO was a sight to see. Seeing that 19 yr old Polish girl win was a treat. Did you see the way she worked that ball. 13 French Opens.....13 French Opens.The more you say it the more incredible it really is.

I never liked watching clay early on, but as the yrs went on I really appreciate the graceful shot making. Not just serve and grunt and return.

I must tell you I prefer pro womans tennis more than mens.......especially when the wind is blowing...heheheheheeheh

View attachment 416388

DarlingSaltyAllosaurus-small.gif
What do you mean "Trump mocks reporter with disability"? How idiotic. Do I mock Jews and blacks and Indians every time I say, "Oj vay!" or "Bro!" or "Kawabunga!" :290968001256257790-final:

uh-huh. can you possibly come up with an even worse false equivalency?

me thinx not.

Paedophile Biden:
Pedofile Biden.gif

Liar Hillary:

Liar Hillary.gif

Honest Bill:

clinton and lewinski.gif

They are all Democrats aren't they?

Last edited:
We have new breaking news that the election software company that was used was created by Hugo Chavez and is used overseas to rig elections. It has known backdoors where votes can be monitored in real time, moved from one candidate to another or deleted altogether. Texas refused 3 times to use that software. And amazingly Trump won texas.

Anyone else notice how often Trump haters have Satanic, Childish, or 3rd grade Avatars?

It's a reflection of their mental depravity

View attachment 416388

Yeah, and why did he mock the reporter ??? Was it because the reporter whom doesn't see himself having a disability, decided that he could act in a normal way by being just as ruthless or as sly as anyone else can be in life ??? Did he attack conservatism or Trump in a derogatory manor, therefore opening himself up to being attacked back ??? Do you think that maybe the one with the disability just might want to be able to take it just like he dishes it, and therefore he doesn't need people like you defending him based upon his disability being knocked by an opponent ?? Otherwise some people look at life like "hey if I step into the frying pan, and start slinging out grease all over the place in hopes to burn my political rivals or opponents in life, and they look at me as if I'm crazy, and then attack back, then so be it.

Otherwise some folks don't need people standing up for them because of their perceived disabilities in life, where as they are more than capable of standing up for themselves.

The dems blew it by blocking the republican poll watchers in blue cities.....now there will have to be a new election....a one day event....no opportunity for demtards dirty tricks...anything short of that will not be trusted by over 75 million Trump voters.....

Statistics are more or less consistent THROUGHOUT THE THE WORLD. You have to be seriously detached from reality to believe a conspiracy theory that broad.

The Nazis had fake hospitals to make it look like Jews were actually being cared for instead of gassed when inspected by the Red Cross. They fooled people for awhile and that was like 80 years ago! That was before globalism, before the internet, before Reality TV, before the U.N. and even before the CIA. And you dont think that by now they are able to launch propaganda campaigns on a much much MUCH wider deeper and more effective scale???? How fucking naive can you be?
On a scale from 1 :arrow: ... ?

On a scale from merely insulting our intelligence to pulling freedom out from under our feet like a rug.

The dems blew it by blocking the republican poll watchers in blue cities.....now there will have to be a new election....a one day event....no opportunity for demtards dirty tricks...anything short of that will not be trusted by over 75 million Trump voters.....
Or the states certify their respective elections and then Impeached Trump loses the election again.

:dance:

Or the states certify their respective elections and then Impeached Trump loses the election again.

:dance:

Don't count your chickens......

80 F million of you terds voted to raise your taxes. And then raising ours. You should be deported.

YOU VOTED TO RAISE YOUR OWN TAXES ANUSES.,.....bawwwwhahaha, HOW GD DUMB.

And then they'll get all their little wars back too...and the media will have virtual Evil Dictators A, B and C to cover daily. They just have to force some maverick foreign leaders into that role again so they can resume the Soap Opera that Trump interrupted in 2016.

The Nazis had fake hospitals to make it look like Jews were actually being cared for instead of gassed when inspected by the Red Cross. They fooled people for awhile and that was like 80 years ago! That was before globalism, before the internet, before Reality TV, before the U.N. and even before the CIA. And you dont think that by now they are able to launch propaganda campaigns on a much much MUCH wider deeper and more effective scale???? How fucking naive can you be?
On a scale from 1 :arrow: ... ?

On a scale from merely insulting our intelligence to pulling freedom out from under our feet like a rug.
Oh. In that case, he gets maximum points in"fucking naïve" and zero points in accomplishment.

What it all might come down to in the end is, who has the final say. The Democrat vote count frauders, or the US Supreme Court. After seeing how Alito ordered them to stop counting in Pennsylvania, segregate the ballots arriving after election day from the others, and invalidate ballots without dates and signatures, I may be wrong, but I'm going with the court.

having a disability, decided that he could act in a normal way
That's a caning in the dean's office at college.
perceived disabilities in life, where as they are more than capable of standing up for themselves.
The gentlemen of the vice court somehow need to be forced, compelled, and coerced to cease and desist from "perceiving" disabilities onto others, and refusing to pay them for their labor or work or any other service or employment.

Not that Leftists care or anything, but the Federal Election Commission Chairman has gone on record to declare that this election is illegitimate.

This should restart the rioting and looting and arson by Biden's crazies.

the department of homeland security says this election is the most legal election in our history
there is no fraud period...thats a fact

Not that Leftists care or anything, but the Federal Election Commission Chairman has gone on record to declare that this election is illegitimate.

TELL THAT FUK TO COME UP WITH FACTS THAT HE CAN BRING TO COURT OR SHUT THE FUK UP...

What it all might come down to in the end is, who has the final say. The Democrat vote count frauders, or the US Supreme Court. After seeing how Alito ordered them to stop counting in Pennsylvania, segregate the ballots arriving after election day from the others, and invalidate ballots without dates and signatures, I may be wrong, but I'm going with the court.
The SC and our new Associate Justice will sort it all out.

Another vegetable Trump appointee who will say anything he is told to, brainwashed functional moron. And the looters are criminals who are not political. They only come out of dark and why the cops don't arrest the mall I don't know. Of course there aren't any around anymore LOL amazing how strong garbage GOP propaganda is in the mind.... The big lie works especially with ignoramuses, you big lug.

Anyone else notice how often Trump haters have Satanic, Childish, or 3rd grade Avatars?

It's a reflection of their mental depravity

View attachment 416388

Yeah, and why did he mock the reporter ??? Was it because the reporter whom doesn't see himself having a disability, decided that he could act in a normal way by being just as ruthless or as sly as anyone else can be in life ??? Did he attack conservatism or Trump in a derogatory manor, therefore opening himself up to being attacked back ??? Do you think that maybe the one with the disability just might want to be able to take it just like he dishes it, and therefore he doesn't need people like you defending him based upon his disability being knocked by an opponent ?? Otherwise some people look at life like "hey if I step into the frying pan, and start slinging out grease all over the place in hopes to burn my political rivals or opponents in life, and they look at me as if I'm crazy, and then attack back, then so be it.

Otherwise some folks don't need people standing up for them because of their perceived disabilities in life, where as they are more than capable of standing up for themselves.

donny acted like a schoolyard bully. plain & simple.

you voted for a 'man' with arrested development who couldn't act 'presidential' if his life depended on it.

The SC and our new Associate Justice will sort it all out.
None of which matters. Biden won the election unless you're a goddamn idiot whoops brainwashed functional idiot.

EXPLAINER: Why poll watcher complaints don’t amount to fraud
By The Associated PressNovember 15, 2020 GMT

WERE TRUMP’S POLL WATCHERS DENIED ACCESS?

The Trump campaign said from the beginning that Republican poll watchers were being improperly denied access to observe the counting of ballots. Not so, countered election officials in key battleground states, who said rules were being followed and they were committed to transparency.

In Pennsylvania, for example, state election officials said poll watchers were certified in every county. Republican lawyers acknowledged in court that they had observers watching polls and mail-in ballots being processed.

In Michigan, a Trump campaign lawsuit included assertions from their observers that poll workers rolled their eyes when viewing votes for Trump, wore masks or clothing supporting the Black Lives Matter movement or appeared to double-count ballots. Other lawsuits claimed poll watchers were temporarily denied access in some locations, but there has been no evidence to back it up. Nor was there evidence of votes being miscounted out of political bias. And most of the litigation alleging this has been dismissed.
EXPLAINER: Why poll watcher complaints don't amount to fraud

Election 2020|Nov 6, 2020,01:10pm EST
Trump And Allies Keep Claiming Republican Poll Watchers Were Banned—That’s A Lie
Tommy BeerForbes Staff
Business
Updated Nov 10, 2020, 05:47pm EST
Trump And Allies Keep Claiming Republican Poll Watchers Were Banned—That’s A Lie

Forum List

Back