"This election is illegitimate" - US Election Commission Chairman

There are three ways to look at it:

1). Covid-19 does not exist and is only a hoax.
2). Covid-19 does exist and is ravaging the globe and most of us are gonna' die.
3). Covid -19 is not a hoax but it is being manipulated (such as the statistics) for political leverage.

That is some seriously stupid false option list. Clueless.

Statistics are more or less consistent THROUGHOUT THE THE WORLD. You have to be seriously detached from reality to believe a conspiracy theory that broad.
Did you not read what I wrote or do you not understand English?

I read it and well understood the ridiculous false choice therein, hence my reply.

Any other silly questions?
No. No more questions. I've seen enough to pass judgement on you.

Did you not read what I wrote or do you (Leftist) not understand English?

Friend, cast not pearls before swine.
Go from the presence of a foolish man.

It's futile. Ignore such people. You waste time and energy every time you respond to their boundless hatred and ignorance.
You falsely quoted me but your advice is correct, and I agree with you.

Statistics are more or less consistent THROUGHOUT THE THE WORLD. You have to be seriously detached from reality to believe a conspiracy theory that broad.

The Nazis had fake hospitals to make it look like Jews were actually being cared for instead of gassed when inspected by the Red Cross. They fooled people for awhile and that was like 80 years ago! That was before globalism, before the internet, before Reality TV, before the U.N. and even before the CIA. And you dont think that by now they are able to launch propaganda campaigns on a much much MUCH wider deeper and more effective scale???? How fucking naive can you be?
On a scale from 1 :arrow: ... ?

Last edited:

2). Covid-19 does exist and is ravaging the globe and most of us are gonna' die.
3). Covid -19 is not a hoax but it is being manipulated (such as the statistics) for political leverage.

I read it and well understood the ridiculous false choice therein, hence my reply.

No. No more questions. I've seen enough to pass judgement on you.

Yep, put that tail between your legs and run along.

Because he is part of the Trump administration, that has proven since Day #1 (“This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration, both in person and around the globe.”) that blatant, obvious lies are inconsequential.

Let me help you. God knows you need it.
1. SO WHAT if it was not the largest audience! So WHAT!
Who was harmed? Nobody.
Here's a thought. Perhaps one of Trump's staff members TOLD him it was the largest audience. He wasn't necessarily lying. He was stating what he BELIEVED to be true, UNLIKE Norma McCorvey who
2. Testified under penalty of perjury that she "had been raped".
She was not. It was a bald faced lie that has resulted in the butchery of 90,000,000 unborn babies as a result of her very real and deadly lie.

Do you get it now?

Other malicious and deadly lies by you Democrats include:
"you're racists"
"you're fascists"
"you're stupid"
"you're anti-scientific"

Your lies kill thousands every year, in Chicago, in St. Louis, in Washington, D.C. and New York City and Los Angeles.

Now to my Ignore List you go with the other vile Leftists.
ciao brutto

Cool post, bro.

But none of that changes the fact that, come January 20th, it will be the first time in U.S. history that there.will not be a Y chromosome in the Vice President.

Anyone else notice how often Trump haters have Satanic, Childish, or 3rd grade Avatars?

It's a reflection of their mental depravity

1605442291046.jpeg

DarlingSaltyAllosaurus-small.gif

Man. look at that beautiful Federer serve. I bet that was an ace. Lol

Anyone else notice how often Trump haters have Satanic, Childish, or 3rd grade Avatars?

View attachment 416388

And you voted to raise your own taxes...LOLOL.God damned you must feel dumb. Lol

dude - some things are more imporatnt than low taxes.... i don't make more than $400K, so i'll be pretty safe.

btw, your temporary tax 'cut' donny got you, will shirley be going up in just a few short years. somebody hasta pay for the top 1% getting theirs.

View attachment 416388

And you voted to raise your own taxes...LOLOL.God damned you must feel dumb. Lol

dude - some things are more imporatnt than low taxes.... i don't make more than $400K, so i'll be pretty safe.

btw, your temporary tax 'cut' donny got you, will shirley be going up in just a few short years. somebody hasta pay for the top 1% getting theirs.
Lol. You voted to release all the criminal illegals on the streets.....................How is that?

Dude. I been in finance since Reagan's first term. What happens when Biden repeals Trump's taxes..........................................................Yeah, you pay more in taxes. Most will lose 4k a yr...LOLOLOL. Libs here only 100 bucks so IO guess there is no concern

You voted to raise your own taxes......BAWWWWWWHAHA.......................Sharecroppers making less than 100k vote to raise their own taxes.....................

Since you know more about finance than me, tell me. What percent of the population makes 400k or more..............Very few.....A dent in revenue.................But a tax increase on sharecroppers......LOLOL.

View attachment 416388

Lol. You voted to release all the criminal illegals on the streets.....................How is that?

Dude. I been in finance since Reagan's first term. What happens when Biden repeals Trump's taxes..........................................................Yeah, you pay more in taxes. Most will lose 4k a yr...LOLOLOL. Libs here only 100 bucks so IO guess there is no concern

You voted to raise your own taxes......BAWWWWWWHAHA.......................Sharecroppers making less than 100k vote to raise their own taxes.....................

Since you know more about finance than me, tell me. What percent of the population makes 400k or more..............Very few.....A dent in revenue.................But a tax increase on sharecroppers......LOLOL.

^ 'Lol. You voted to release all the criminal illegals on the streets.....................How is that?'

link?

' Sharecroppers making less than 100k vote to raise their own taxes..................... '

you voted for this:

suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................

View attachment 416388

^ 'Lol. You voted to release all the criminal illegals on the streets.....................How is that?'

link?

' Sharecroppers making less than 100k vote to raise their own taxes..................... '

you voted for this:

A so called business man votes to raise his own taxes.......................................................LOLOL

View attachment 416388

link?

you voted for this:

A so called business man votes to raise his own taxes.......................................................LOLOL

uhhhh ... & reagan raised 'em some 11x because the original cuts were too deep for gov'ment to function properly.

View attachment 416388

link?

you voted for this:

uhhhh ... & reagan raised 'em some 11x because the original cuts were too deep for gov'ment to function properly.

If we show a valid ID to vote, and match sigs, 95% of this crap would cease.

Can anyone think of a reason libturds don't like the Valid ID System.....Guesses?

Man. look at that beautiful Federer serve. I bet that was an ace. Lol

Not too many second serve aces, even from Fed :)

Forum List

Back