"This election is illegitimate" - US Election Commission Chairman

What it all might come down to in the end is, who has the final say. The Democrat vote count frauders, or the US Supreme Court. After seeing how Alito ordered them to stop counting in Pennsylvania, segregate the ballots arriving after election day from the others, and invalidate ballots without dates and signatures, I may be wrong, but I'm going with the court.
The SC and our new Associate Justice will sort it all out.
None of which matters. Biden won the election unless you're a goddamn idiot whoops brainwashed functional idiot.
With a likeable score so shitty as yerz, you're not worth hitting a dog in the ass. Why do your own peers ignore your S?

more proof it is.

UPDATE: MI Resident Who Bragged On Facebook: “I work for Wayne Co, MI and I threw out every Trump ballot I saw. Tens of thousands of them and so did all of my co-workers” Says “It was a joke… I’ve never been a ballot counter

Not that Leftists care or anything, but the Federal Election Commission Chairman has gone on record to declare that this election is illegitimate.

This should restart the rioting and looting and arson by Biden's crazies.

Two problems with that headline. First, Trump refused to fill the FEC, because it would give them power over federal elections. So right now the FEC has no power over the election. Whatever they say, means absolutely nothing.

Federal Election Commission

The Federal Election Commission (FEC) is an independent regulatory agency of the United States whose purpose is to enforce campaign finance law in United States federal elections.

Under the statute, the most significant powers of the FEC require the affirmative vote of four commissioners. These powers include the ability to conduct investigations, report misconduct to law enforcement, pursue settlements with candidates, and to bring a civil action in court to enforce campaign finance regulations. The FEC can also publish advisory opinions on campaign finance issues and issue campaign finance regulations.[8]

Because the FEC's most important powers, those of enforcement, civil actions, advisory opinions, and rule-making, require the affirmative vote of four commissioners, and no more than three commissioners can be members of the same political party, bipartisan support is required.

AND THE IMPORTANT PART OF THE SITUATION

The commission consists of six members appointed by the president and confirmed by the Senate.

By law, no more than three commissioners can be members of the same political party, which was intended to ensure that decisions are nonpartisan. A quorum requires four members, and at least four votes are required for any official commission action, and the chairperson does not have a casting vote.

THE FEC HAS NO QUORUM.

the department of homeland security says this election is the most legal election in our history
there is no fraud period...thats a fact
The election is no concern of DHS, nor any of their business, whatsoever.

the department of homeland security says this election is the most legal election in our history
  • The Chairman of the Federal Election Commission, Trey Trainor, has stated that fraud took place.
First, election security is part of national security.

• The Chairman of the Federal Election Commission, Trey Trainor, has stated that fraud took place.
Second, what the chairman of the FEC says, means nothing more than what the guy standing on the street corner says.

The FEC has no quorum, and nothing any of the commissions (especially the Trump appointee) says means anything.

Without a quorum they have no power to do anything.

Donald's handpicked stooge at the FEC claims fraud?
Well that settles it! :laughing0301:

A lot better then CNN saying fraud doesn’t exist and Biden is president.
American people declared a Biden is President and Trump is no longer wanted
Yep Democrat operatives are American people, and they groupthought how nice it would be if nasty nancy got rid of him and his staff, so she passed the task off to mean Maxine who bungled so since she forced her forces to stalk the staff which is against the laws of the land, yadda yadda yadda. Then nasty nancy was again unpleasantly tasked with the wrist slap,but o snap it ruined her life.

The American people are close to moving from being mildly annoyed by the Trump failure to concede to be angry at the Trump failure to concede.

Now would be a good time for you morons to choose another path.
Just when did the fuckin' DEMOCRATS concede the 2016 Election? How about you goddam commies choose another path. I am not annoyed at all. I want 72 Million Trump voters to show Biden the same courtesy that filthy Dems showed Trump.

On election night. Bitch.
Liar. They NEVER gave up. Do you forget the Re-Counts? The phony Russia crap? Impeachment over a Phone call? BLAMING Trump for Covid? All Democrats are rancid traitors.

Clinton conceded on election night. You’re a moron.
No. The Bitch never conceeded. Those "Jill Stein" recounts were funded by HITLERY. After 4 years of trying to make Trump quit, you stupid Communists finally figured how to cheat an election. Just change the RULES.

Good grief. You guys constantly revise history in order to try and justify Trump's behavior.

Clinton conceded.

November 9 2016.

She called Trump and conceded. Period.

When will Trump stop tearing our country apart?
Clinton cheated and still couldn't win---------she lost.

Trump was cheated both times-----------he shouldn't concede.
She didn’t cheat. That is another unsubstantiated claim.
I dont feel that she necessarily did either and I hate that bitch like the worst toothache. It's not really the candidate who cheats anyway...its the shadow organization that nominates them and uses "owned" media to manipulate their popularity and that of their opponent. They thought that would work. It didnt, but they raised it several octaves higher over the next four years and THEN invented the COVID scam among other things to attempt to pry Trump's grip off their booty prize. As their desperation increases, so does the audacity of their methods.
There is no invention or scam about Covid.
Yes. There is. The MEDIA started a panic. For POLITICAL reasons. The filthy Democrats never waste a crisis. They don't want a cure. At least until January 21. That is the kind of filth they are.

Yep Democrat operatives are American people, and they groupthought how nice it would be if nasty nancy got rid of him and his staff, so she passed the task off to mean Maxine who bungled so since she forced her forces to stalk the staff which is against the laws of the land, yadda yadda yadda. Then nasty nancy was again unpleasantly tasked with the wrist slap,but o snap it ruined her life.
Maybe the voters got tired of Trump being such an asshole

CNN sucks donkey dick.Enemies of the People. The MEDIA started the COVID panic.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
You are posting way too many facts with logic and common sense in your past two posts for her to comprehend.:up: Some will never accept reality the msm media is the enemy of the people same asthe government.that if you want truth,you will only find it in alternative media not controlled by the corporations as cnn and majornew networks and newspapers,USA Today really kisses the ass of the government.
These trolls just keep parroting the lies of the msm media thst omits facts.

Maybe the voters got tired of Trump being such an asshole
You showed them how to speak to the President of the United States in terms of profanity and taboo body parts, Mr. Not a Rightwinger? And I'm supposed to be sorry that you speak sorry stuff. Well, kiss my grits and hand me a calculator to do the math.

By law, no more than three commissioners can be members of the same political party, which was intended to ensure that decisions are nonpartisan. A quorum requires four members, and at least four votes are required for any official commission action, and the chairperson does not have a casting vote.

THE FEC HAS NO QUORUM.

And now you know one reason why so many FAR LEFT Democrats have registered as "Republican"

The American people are close to moving from being mildly annoyed by the Trump failure to concede to be angry at the Trump failure to concede.

Now would be a good time for you morons to choose another path.
Just when did the fuckin' DEMOCRATS concede the 2016 Election? How about you goddam commies choose another path. I am not annoyed at all. I want 72 Million Trump voters to show Biden the same courtesy that filthy Dems showed Trump.

On election night. Bitch.
Liar. They NEVER gave up. Do you forget the Re-Counts? The phony Russia crap? Impeachment over a Phone call? BLAMING Trump for Covid? All Democrats are rancid traitors.

Clinton conceded on election night. You’re a moron.
No. The Bitch never conceeded. Those "Jill Stein" recounts were funded by HITLERY. After 4 years of trying to make Trump quit, you stupid Communists finally figured how to cheat an election. Just change the RULES.

Good grief. You guys constantly revise history in order to try and justify Trump's behavior.

Clinton conceded.

November 9 2016.

She called Trump and conceded. Period.

When will Trump stop tearing our country apart?
Clinton cheated and still couldn't win---------she lost.

Trump was cheated both times-----------he shouldn't concede.
She didn’t cheat. That is another unsubstantiated claim.
I dont feel that she necessarily did either and I hate that bitch like the worst toothache. It's not really the candidate who cheats anyway...its the shadow organization that nominates them and uses "owned" media to manipulate their popularity and that of their opponent. They thought that would work. It didnt, but they raised it several octaves higher over the next four years and THEN invented the COVID scam among other things to attempt to pry Trump's grip off their booty prize. As their desperation increases, so does the audacity of their methods.
There is no invention or scam about Covid.
Yes. There is. The MEDIA started a panic. For POLITICAL reasons. The filthy Democrats never waste a crisis. They don't want a cure. At least until January 21. That is the kind of filth they are.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back