This family called the cops on so many whales.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

LMDAO leave it to a bunch of scared leftist no doubt who call the cops for help because whales scared them.
Yes we know they are leftist because anyone who voted Trump isn't this much of a bunch of front holes.

OMFG called the cops you have got to be kidding me, you just can't make this chit up.

The whale is going to rape them after beer binging.

California snowflakes what do you expect? Do you think they thought the police would arrest the whales for being scary? California guys I hung with were tough
looks like that is a thing of the past.

• Banned
I bet the cops laughged their asses off at this too.

• Banned
What a fuken joke!!
Thats an opportunity of a lifetime!!!

I thought the same thing. I mean how cool is that. At least it wasn't a dam shark. Now that I would be shady about a huge Great White lol but I still couldn't call the dam cops bhaahah.

What a fuken joke!!
Thats an opportunity of a lifetime!!!

I thought the same thing. I mean how cool is that. At least it wasn't a dam shark. Now that I would be shady about a huge Great White lol but I still couldn't call the dam cops bhaahah.

I've been approached by 12 plus foot bull and hammerhead sharks in a kayak.....couldnt get the damn things to bite though.
The longest I caught was an 8 foot bull.

LMDAO leave it to a bunch of scared leftist no doubt who call the cops for help because whales scared them.
Yes we know they are leftist because anyone who voted Trump isn't this much of a bunch of front holes.

OMFG called the cops you have got to be kidding me, you just can't make this chit up.

In Alaska, people pay big bucks for that kind of whale viewing adventure. These morons got a free show!

The whales were just having fun. They weren't going to hurt anyone. The whales knew exactly what they were doing and how far they could go.

You know those idiots had to be leftists.

I can understand why they would be scared.

Adult humpbacks can whoop an orca’s ass.

They shouldn’t have called the cops though.

Jesus you are such an idiot.

To us, you are those people, but your whales are earthquakes and shadow governments, which makes it even sillier. The way you feel about these people is exactly how we see you.

What do 'leftists' have to do with this? You just demonstrated that yes, you can make this shit up.

You're right...they must be 'Leftists'.
'Rightists' only call the cops if they see an 8 year old selling water on the street.
Rules is rules.

You are all being very unfair.

Those are dreaded and dangerous boof whales.

You're right...they must be 'Leftists'.
'Rightists' only call the cops if they see an 8 year old selling water on the street.
Rules is rules.

You know they are LOL..........

Forum List

Back