This fits my definition of hell on earth

You should pay attention to their policies. Yes those democrats are rich. You have to be rich to run for politics. But what about their policies? Democratic policies favor the middle class and the rich control the Republican party. They don't even try to pretend. Look at the conservative supreme court. It favors corporations over we the people 100% of the time. Republicans are trickle down Democrats are Middle Class First.

Do you like the new Supreme Court? Then you are socially conservative. Fiscally, you don't have enough money to be voting Republican. So they've duped you girl.
What policy, specifically are talking about.

I dont have enough money to be republican so I should stand in line for democrat crumbs?

Imagine you are an 80 year old widow living alone and three street bums are camping out below and just outside your window smoking dope

The police do not respond to your calls

When you son tries to roust them out and away from your home he is beaten to within an inch of his life

Then the lib Soros DA blames the incident on him instead of the homeless bums

This is the piss covered rat infested trash dump that California has become

This is exactly why I'm leaving this hell hole state

They camp beside my property behind 2 city utility boxes smoking meth during the day and heroin at night so they can sleep.

They've stolen flags off my yard

They've been caught at 2am breaking into my side gate

They dig through my trash cans and trash my yard

Call the cops and the cops talk football with them

Disgusting what they allow shitbags to get away with

What policy, specifically are talking about.

I dont have enough money to be republican so I should stand in line for democrat crumbs?
IMO it was Democrats and liberals who created the middle class the world had never seen before. FDR, New Deal, Taxing rich people and corporations, unions, labor laws, etc....

I appreciate the rich and corporations. They just don't own me like they own you.

You were talking about being rich, without reference to policies.

And what of the Democratic party policies that make the rich richer, why dont you care about those policies
What policies would that be?

Republicans never present policies, all they spew is patriotism, immigration takeover, whine about crime, whine about inflation and bitch about what democrats are doing. Never any solutions to the issues or problems.

What policies would that be?

Republicans never present policies, all they spew is patriotism, immigration takeover, whine about crime, whine about inflation and bitch about what democrats are doing. Never any solutions to the issues or problems.

For example, they defund or take away the EPA's power to regulate. In the future we will have to deal with this bad decision.

Here is a policy they have. Build the pipeline. It will be us who has to deal with the spill.

Or build the wall. That was a policy position they had. Too bad it's a complete waste of money because they have tunnels and ladders to go over, through or under them. So unless you're going to watch the wall carefully every day forever, it's pointless. But boy did Republicans want to waste that money huh?

I'm kind of amazed this needs to be said, but the entire state of California is not like the city of San Francisco. :rolleyes:

And a quick search shows that California isn't even on the top 10 list of most unsafe states.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a lefty and I hate the direction this state has taken politically... but most on this forum seem completely unaware that even as recently as 2008 (not that long ago, relatively speaking) Californians voted against same sex marriage (which was later overturned by a judge who went against the will of the people)... and believe it or not, there are still plenty of normal sane people in CA, who live in the small or medium size cities.

It's mainly the big cities where things have gone downhill due to terrible politics. And it's that way in other states as well.
Same with Michigan
Go 20 miles out of Detroit or Lansing and you'll find a deep red state.

That's why we need a county electorial system to limited the political power of these large cities. They are completely out of tune with most of the state

IMO it was Democrats and liberals who created the middle class the world had never seen before. FDR, New Deal, Taxing rich people and corporations, unions, labor laws, etc....

I appreciate the rich and corporations. They just don't own me like they own you.
The only part of your post that is true is the democrats created classes of people

The poor class, who they then gave the new deal to, creating the permanent poor class

The only part of your post that is true is the democrats created classes of people

The poor class, who they then gave the new deal to, creating the permanent poor class
Are you kidding? Capitalism relies on having poor people. Ditch diggers. Who else is going to work for your Walmarts and Subways and McD's?

We gave you social security you ungrateful bitch. So you can retire with dignity even though you are broke at age 65. Then Republicans want to make you work an extra 2 years. Talk about a tax. I'd rather you tax me more now and not make me work an extra 2 years when I'm old.

You must be stupid. You bite the hand that fed your sorry ass.

I laugh at you when think about my dad who only made it 20 years at Ford but STILL received a pension. How that guy who didn't even finish highschool was able to amass $800,000 in his and my mom's lives. How now that he's retired, his bank account gets bigger every year where yours goes down because you have to tap into your savings. My dad lives off the interest, pension and social security.

Actually he doesn't have a pension anymore. He took the buy out which was about $100,000. He added it to his $ and he's collecting interest on it.

He thanks that union every day of his life. So do I because I'll get half when he goes to heaven to be with my mom.

I went to college when I was 17. Had I went to Ford and made it 30 years, I would have retired at age 47. Now I'm 52 and I have to work till I'm 62. And I have a college degree. My dad, a uneducated cook in the Ford cafeteria, did better than I am and I have a college fucking degree. LOL.

Like I said, liberals created that kind of middle class. You argued with Republicans as they dismantled it. Fucking idiot!!!

They camp beside my property behind 2 city utility boxes smoking meth during the day and heroin at night so they can sleep.

Its what libs want all of America to be

I don't want to hear about how bad your blue state or city is. Get the fuck out. Go to a red state. No jobs in those states? Ah ha.

For example, they defund or take away the EPA's power to regulate. In the future we will have to deal with this bad decision.

Here is a policy they have. Build the pipeline. It will be us who has to deal with the spill.

Or build the wall. That was a policy position they had. Too bad it's a complete waste of money because they have tunnels and ladders to go over, through or under them. So unless you're going to watch the wall carefully every day forever, it's pointless. But boy did Republicans want to waste that money huh?
If the EPA had its way we would all be riding bicycles or on a bus

Greenies need adult supervision

Last edited:
Its what libs want all of America to be

No. These are our hellholes or shitholes. Why don't you go to Mayberry where the Republican government and cops have everything figured out?

I suspect it's because all the jobs are in Democratically run cities.

If the EPA had its way we would all bd riding bicycles or on a bus

Greenies need adult supervision
We need to move to battery cars

Let me tell you motorcycle fans something. If you only knew how great the bike trails are getting, Or how fast some Ebikes can go. You can't ride motorcycles on the bike trails but you can ride Ebikes. And these trails connect all the cities around me. So much fun plus you do get exercise if you have peddle assist. My buddy has a throttle so he's not getting any exercise but whatever.

MetroParks? We ride our Ebikes on the Metro Parks, state parks, county park trails. You can't ride a motorcycle on those trails.

Point is, one day when gas motorcycles are gone, you're going to love the alternative. Better than a motorcycle.

No

Liberals WANT electric cars just like Fatso wants the double bacon cheeseburger with jumbo fries and a large milk shake 3 times a day

If you got your wish the grid could not support them all anyway and the next liberal demand would to force everyone into public transportation

Last edited:

Let me tell you motorcycle fans something. If you only knew how great the bike trails are getting, Or how fast some Ebikes can go. You can't ride motorcycles on the bike trails but you can ride Ebikes. And these trails connect all the cities around me. So much fun plus you do get exercise if you have peddle assist. My buddy has a throttle so he's not getting any exercise but whatever.

MetroParks? We ride our Ebikes on the Metro Parks, state parks, county park trails. You can't ride a motorcycle on those trails.

Point is, one day when gas motorcycles are gone, you're going to love the alternative. Better than a motorcycle.

Yeah lets move to this. How much is it to replace a battery on an EV do you know? Do you know the human cost of where its mined?

Course not cause you're a virtue signaling twat

Forum List

Back